Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) (56480 Views)

Aisha Buhari, Okonjo Iweala, First Ladies Honoured At VIP 100+1 Women Of Impact / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by freemi(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2021
Donald trump right now.........
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Ishilove: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2021
This woman and this her funny gele. Very practical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by PoliteActivist: 9:35am On Mar 01, 2021
seankafor:
Good for her and her family..

What possible impact will her beign in this position help Nigeria as a country?

What impact does your team winning have on Nigeria?? Just the sense of pride is priceless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2021
The good Lord will make it easy for her.

Congratulations DG!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by onyenatruchi: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2021
My sister from another mother undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2021
This woman makes me so proud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Doyin2(m): 9:40am On Mar 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Y'all will agree with me that...

Igbo Amaka!

So You accept Iweala from Delta State as IGBO,but mischievously reject Irabor ,the chief of defence staff.

Mischief makers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:41am On Mar 01, 2021
Correct woman
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by nsiba: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2021
post=99503607:
All the very best Madam Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.

God bless our darling Daddy for all his able support to get you to this position.

It can only be God, hardwork and supports from those that truly matters.

Go and succeed Madam, our next post will be for our young girls all over the nation

Why do you like making people wanna puke?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2021
yeye girls everywhere...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by budaatum: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2021
omo1478:
is she a feminist?

She is a very very strong Nigerian woman fighting to strenghten other Nigerian women. So, Yes.

budaatum:
Women and Leadership

Former Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard and former Nigerian Foreign Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala discussed women and leadership in a virtual event virtual event sponsored by the University of Chicago’s Harry Davis Center for Leadership and Seminary Co-op Bookstore.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?508413-1/women-leadership

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13201757_notable02545_jpeg53bca2f7f95d2b73593ec0d70757726a
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2021
I pray for those legimately working tirelessly, Make they grow stronger and reap the fruits of their labour.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Benzemma(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2021
naptu2:
WTO @wto

https://mobile.twitter.com/wto/status/1366284637023203328
congrats to you ma, and also a very special thanks to the man you have as a husband, for his support and care also. Because some men do see their wife as trying to take power from them when their wife is trying to more substantial. It is the love and peacful coexistence you had with your husband that give way to this great achievement, if your family is not in order in terms of love and peace this would have seems to be impossible, and as a matter of fact I will once again commend to of you for your great work. You are such a wonderful parents,worth to be proud of.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by moreb2cum: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2021
During the era of the slave trade, the captors were always led by a local in the community or a nearby community.
The enslavement of Africa's financial policies continues...
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by budaatum: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2021
freemi:
Donald trump right now.........

Be like

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 9:51am On Mar 01, 2021
Just imagine what the south would have achieved if we did not have the north dragging us back.
Before any almajiri shout Amina Mohammed, that one no sabi anything. Na quota system she take reach that UN way she dey so........spits
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Goodman247: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2021
EricSmallz:
My Favorite Sugar Mommy
Dem swear for you
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Starhearts: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2021
D outfit makes me happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by HypemanN9V: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2021
Amazing
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by zoedew: 9:54am On Mar 01, 2021
naptu2:
WTO @wto

https://mobile.twitter.com/wto/status/1366284637023203328
Proper African Woman! Dem go take!!

https://ofilis1234./2007/11/02/nigeria-woman-found-guilty-of-extorting-ngozi-iweala%E2%80%99s-husband-over-sex/amp/

THE DAY OKONJO IWEALA "BOUGHT" HER HUSBAND
I believe what Ngozi did for her husband will make the man to forever respect her and show great understanding always.
I am sure some of us may remember the story.
Her husband is a medical doctor that works in an American hospital.
At the hospital, the man messed up with a Ghanaian nurse.
The nurse and her boyfriend set up Ngozi's husband and had his nude pictures with the Ghanaian nurse.
They started blackmailing him and were exhorting from him thousands of dollars.
Ngozi became troubled and queried the husband about the unusual withdrawals, on which the husband was giving false excuses.
She did a wonderful thing by employing a private investigator to unravel the misery.
The private investigator came up with his findings, including pictures.
A normal African woman at that point would have turned the house into a battle ground.
Ngozi being a woman of great wisdom got her husband seated and told him the game was over.
She emboldened her husband and told him they are reporting the case to the police.
The Ghanaian nurse and her boyfriend are still serving their 20 year jail- term.
She did another wonderful thing and called a press conference and told the press all these stories.
At that point, it was no longer a news and no press can make any scandal out of it, the story having been told by the victims themselves.
It is very rare for any African woman to act the way Ngozi did.
She is truly a great woman and her husband will forever respect her.

Comment: No wonder Ngozi is flying high. Any woman that truly love, care and protect the interests of her husband will certainly obtain God's favour.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Benzemma(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

What a Highly place Office.

God truly love the Igbo's!
God love Every race on Earth because every human being was created by him. The problem is just the way we apply knowledge and thinking.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by sayisayi(m): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2021
Correct madam. Check the clothing. NO SELLOUT. Even though na made in Holland grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Kriss216: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2021
johnmartus:
She is not an igbo boy.
Maybe she's Yoruba.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2021
No she is from Niger delta.
Kriss216:

Maybe she's Yoruba.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Kriss216: 9:59am On Mar 01, 2021
johnmartus:
No she is from Niger delta.
I thought she's from Ogbomoso
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 10:00am On Mar 01, 2021
Nope Anioma from Nigerdelta.
Kriss216:

I thought she's from Ogbomoso
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2021
/
I hope those local birds in corporate dresses speaking with fake British accent in Nigerian banks will see that it is not always about "packaging".

Let your brain speak for you. cool
/

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2021
Benzemma:
God love Every race on Earth because every human being was created by him. The problem is just the way we apply knowledge and thinking.

Let me repeat what I said before. God truly love the Igbo's.

I guess you can as well say "God loves me"?? Would that be selfish to say?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2021
Nah.... These white folks will frustrate this woman.

Unless not be oyibo wey I know.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Kriss216: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2021
johnmartus:
Nope Anioma from Nigerdelta.
Anioma means Good Land in Igbo, what does Anioma means in Niger Delta?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by nick50(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2021
Noi promoting African culture but putting our traditional attire everywhere she goes
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) by Benzemma(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2021
TUNECHI86:
This rude woman, met her once at akanu ibiam airport and she was acting like the mother of Jesus, iF not for her age i for open her head with coke bottle
Yes she is acting like the mother of Jesus because inside her, she knew that something is in there. What would you say of those that act like the mother of Jesus but deep inside them you discover that they are empty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari / Tinubu: Over 60 Passengers Were Killed In Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.