Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs (3753 Views)

12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) / Student Beaten Mercilessly By His Teacher For Leaving His Hair Bushy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Callydgists(m): 10:14am On Mar 01, 2021
A 400-level student of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, KSUST identified as Sherif Sale-Kanya has been confirmed dead after being beaten by an angry mob on Saturday, 17 February.

According to reports, the Biochemistry student had paid N3,500 through a bank transfer for a phone he bought in Aliero town, Kebbi State and afterwards proceeded to the university to write an exam.

He turned off the phone while the examination was going on, and upon rebooting it, he realized the bank transfer he had initiated to pay for the phone had been reversed due to a network problem.

Sherif then proceeded to the phone seller's shop to make fresh payments for the phone, and upon being sighted, an angry mob descended on him calling........ CONTINUE READING BELOW.........
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/03/failed-bank-transfer-400-level-student.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by zeuss: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2021
sad....they need to work on their blood thirst
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by hisgrace090: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2021
One good person gone just like that?
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by ridwanlawal: 10:27am On Mar 01, 2021
See what BULL HARI has caused?

3 Likes

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by LikeAking: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2021
RIP MAN.

Na the good dey die.
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
And that's why nigerian men are heartless and barbaric

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Callydgists(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nusaibart:

I don't understand.. what do u mean MEN? LIKE ALL MEN ARE SAME sad
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by StreetPreacher: 2:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nusaibart:
your father is a man, your brothers are men, your husband if you are married is a man or you'll marry a man if you are yet unmarried and eventually, you'll give birth to a male child who'll eventually become a man and you know what? they're all Nigerians. hence they are all Nigerian men.

be careful with hasty generalization next time

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
StreetPreacher:
your father is a man, your brothers are men, your husband if you are married is a man or you'll marry a man if you are yet unmarried and eventually, you'll give birth to a male child who'll eventually become a man and you know what? they're all Nigerians. hence they are all Nigerian men.

be careful with hasty generalization next time

A bitter nigerian man spotted tongue

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Callydgists:

Yes of course men are trash

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nusaibart:

Yes of course men are trash
Plus your father too right? dumbass

2 Likes

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Plus your father too right? dumbass

Plus your grandfather too right? Broke hegoat
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by StreetPreacher: 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nusaibart:

I'm a Nigerian. I am not bitter. I only pitied you

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nusaibart:

Plus your grandfather too right? Broke hegoat
You must be obviously talking about the whole men in your family, dumbass!

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
He was even the one that brought himself back o
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
You must be obviously talking about the whole men in your family, dumbass!

No I am actually talking about all the dim witted men in your entire lineage useless fowl

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
StreetPreacher:
I'm a Nigerian. I am not bitter. I only pitied you

Pity yourself

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nusaibart:

No I am actually talking about all the dim witted men in my entire lineage useless fowl like me
Ehyaa! no wonder, y'all are all cursed. cheesy
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Beverlyjean(f): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
The black race naturally have evil hearts and the whites know this...thats y they are racists towards us ...

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nusaibart:

No I am actually talking about all the dim witted men in your entire lineage useless fowl

If you like go and edit my posts again you degenerate rascal fighting with ur junior sister mate
Shameless animal
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Pat081: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Callydgists:

She b fool without brain
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Antivirus92(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
no much difference between cows and these northeners,,,,,
common sense did not tell them that if that guy wanted to defraud them, he would never toe that path atleast for a very long time ,,,,
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Uas36(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
grin
Nusaibart:

grin
Nusaibart:

your response shows that you are new here, better zip up your yansh mouth grin grin grin before i come and slap you. though the man look innocent may his soul rip

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Uas36:
grin grin your response shows that you are new here, better zip up your yansh mouth grin grin grin before i come and slap you. though the man look innocent may his soul rip
it's a fake Account self, I'm not going to glorify the nonentity with a mention henceforth. grin
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
When things are getting tough for people.

They are simply looking for means to vent their anger out.

May his Soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Damn! A perfect soul gone! Why alwas the good ones!! sad
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by jumper524(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Antivirus92:
no much difference between cows and these northeners,,,,,
common sense did not tell them that if that guy wanted to defraud them, he would never toe that path atleast for a very long time ,,,,
ur stupid and useless..
who does jungle justice more than you Southerners.
bloody pigs..
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by edoairways: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2021
Nusaibart:
The problem is not Nigerian men but an average Nigerian ( be it male or female). An average Nigerian is selfish, greedy, impatient and heartless

1 Like

Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Marvtechade(m): 12:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Rest in Peace
What a Innocent soul been wasted
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by OyigboUpdate: 1:58am On Mar 02, 2021
This had happened to me and I gave access bank the warning of their lives. Mine showed successfull but the money didn't go and I was causing trouble. When the people discovered they didn't get anything after hours upon hours they wanted to descend on me but the POS guy told them to forgive me.
I called access bank and warned them never to show transfer successful for a failed transaction before they cause someone to fall in a heavy mess
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by femi4: 5:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Say no to jungle justice
Re: Failed Bank Transfer: 400-level Student Beaten To Death By Angry Mobs by Randy100: 5:43am On Mar 02, 2021
The bank killed him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Sperm Does To A Woman [NOT PREGNANCY] / Please Beware There Of The Fake Uniben Waeup Site(http://www.uniben-waeup.com). / Did You Ever Take 1st Position In Your Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.