Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,542 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet (3161 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow / Why The SE/SS Should Boycott The 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
Endcow campaign should be a Nationwide campaign. Those cows don't know where you are from once you don't think like a cow or a Fulani, you and an enemy. The OP seem to be a cow himself.
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by awgumayor: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zooposki:

Talk for your South East. Leave South South out of it.
He was not talking for the minorities south south, he was talking for his cousins in south south that bear Chukwuma, Nzeogwu, Chinedu etc, who may get involved and rope the whole Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by awgumayor: 8:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
AwkaFinest:

No South south person will open a thread and put SE/SE.
Never ... only attachee by force clowns from the SE like yourself do it.
Because there are no south south minorities in south east. Those who put ss/se are referring to Igbos in south south. Igbos don't leave their own behind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by darkwan: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
awgumayor:
Because there are no south south minorities in south east. Those who put ss/se are referring to Igbos in south south. Igbos don't leave their own behind.

then,come and carry them with you to south east....

dont even dare to think because some igbos in south south say something all south south agree with una nonesense biafra....

we are all proud tribes in the delta....dont try it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by Akanbiedu(m): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Monogamy:

If begging would avoid the unnecessary war, we like it that way.

So what now

Don't be an idiot, nobody is begging anybody.
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by BastardWike: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
AwkaFinest:

No South south person will open a thread and put SE/SE.
Never ... only attachee by force clowns from the SE like yourself do it.

I can see you're so dull, unintelligent, slow, and empty brained but I will educate you for the last time.

Is there any minority group in the SE? The answer is no! So minorities have no stake in the SE, therefore if they don't mention SE/SS like we Igbos do then it is understandable!

On the other hand, are there Indigenous Igbo groups in the SS? The answer is yes! So, whether you like it or not, we have blood brothers in the SS which makes Igbos a stakeholder in both regions!!

You can chose to be dense, foolish, re.tar.ded and senseless, that's your own cup of tea. Wise and smart Igbos will never forget their own blood in the South South provided there are still one person there that still acknowledge that fact!!

You can go and jump into the River or under a moving truck and end your miserable life if you're not happy with it but we will always say SE and SS!!
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by BastardWike: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
awgumayor:

God bless you my brother, I'm just seeing your response now and it's exactly same I gave him. These fool's are so myopic and retar.ded that they feel threatened each time Igbos try to unite with their SS brothers but the same bastards don't see anything wrong when Fulanis will not only rope in Hausas that are physically, culturally and linguistically different from them but also go as far as claiming that middle belt are all under one North.

I spit on them all for being so foolish and any Igbo that will allow them to intimidate them or cajole them into abandoning the SE/SS bond is not smart.
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by chrisblack: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Youngmaster0:

It wasn't tribalistic when yorubad accused igbos of Lagos destruction and in extention yoruBAD land
Guy you are supposed to be smart. The afonja media is not a true representation of the yorubas people as you have rightly said. Even MC oluomo categorically told is minions that they know them ,when he was trying to say it was the.igbos. koko zaria shut the guy up saying they know those behind it and they are not igbos.So what's your beef
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by Boleyndynasty2(f): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Wow!! So Because it now affects the west, the south has become the south??
But when Igbos were being killed and massacred all over the places it was not south..

When you guys tribalized the end sars protest in Lagos you didn't remember that the south is one abi?
Nonsense and ingredients

I hope you realize I'm Igbo? So this is supposed to be us being petty and act like they did? Anyway I've made my point,this isn't the time for some dick measuring or trying to be smart. This isn't about politics but our survival. If the Fulani's keep winning,they keep becoming emboldened and its going to cost us all alot. Lol just imagine how childish u sound,cause someone who doesn't see beyond their nose was happy when you were down,you know believe its a turn by turn stuff? Please let's all grow up. Any divide here is a win for the north

1 Like

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by AwkaFinest: 1:13am On Mar 02, 2021
BastardWike:

[s]I see you're so dull, unintelligent, slow, and empty brained but I will educate you for the last time.

Is there any minority group in the SE? The answer is no! So minorities have no stake in the SE, therefore if they don't mention SE/SS like we Igbos do then it is understandable!

On the other hand, are there Indigenous Igbo groups in the SS? The answer is yes! So, whether you like it or not, we have blood brothers in the SS which makes Igbos a stakeholder in both regions!!

You can chose to be dense, foolish, re.tar.ded and senseless, that's your own cup of tea. Wise and smart Igbos will never forget their own blood in the South South provided there are still one person there that still acknowledge that fact!!

You can go and jump into the River or under a moving truck and end your miserable life if you're not happy with it but we will always say SE and SS!![/s]

Ipig miscreant. No wonder Wike dey pund una delusional skulls...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by AwkaFinest: 1:16am On Mar 02, 2021
awgumayor:
[s]Because there are no south south minorities in south east. Those who put ss/se are referring to Igbos in south south. Igbos don't leave their own behind.[/s]

This mentality is making us a caricature.
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by awgumayor: 5:54am On Mar 02, 2021
BastardWike:

God bless you my brother, I'm just seeing your response now and it's exactly same I gave him. These fool's are so myopic and retar.ded that they feel threatened each time Igbos try to unite with their SS brothers but the same bastards don't see anything wrong when Fulanis will not only rope in Hausas that are physically, culturally and linguistically different from them but also go as far as claiming that middle belt are all under one North.

I spit on them all for being so foolish and any Igbo that will allow them to intimidate them or cajole them into abandoning the SE/SS bond is not smart.
God bless you too my brother. " Wise and smart Igbos will never forget their own blood in south south provided there are still one person there that still acknowledge the fact". Please tell them more.
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by BastardWike: 9:55am On Mar 02, 2021
AwkaFinest:

[s]
Ipig miscreant. No wonder Wike dey pund una delusional skulls...[/s]

That's the gibberish your re.tar.ded and saw-dust filled coconut head can come up with? SMH, I can see your dullness na follow-come grin grin

1 Like

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by BastardWike: 10:14am On Mar 02, 2021
AwkaFinest:

This mentality is making us a caricature.

What do you mean by 'us' you impostor? You're not Igbo, so why are you claiming to be one? Are you so ashamed of your mushroom minority tribe that you have to be so scared of identifying with them?

You see the difference between belonging to a proud and industrious ethnicity like Igbo and coming from an insignificant mushroom tribe no one knows about.

It really sucks to be you grin grin

1 Like

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by BastardWike: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2021
darkwan:

then,come and carry them with you to south east....

dont even dare to think because some igbos in south south say something all south south agree with una nonesense biafra....

we are all proud tribes in the delta....dont try it....

Another childish, senseless and unreasonable talk. Are you more South South or Niger Delta than the indigenous Igbos there? You mean anyday the SS Igbos decide to unite with SE Igbos you will ask them to leave their ancestral lands? Even if we SE Igbos stay neutral, is there any particular tribe in Delta State that outnumber the Aniomas?

It has been made clear that Biafra will be an all Igbo affair i.e. Igbos in both SE and SS, so how is that your headache? Did anyone involve you Identity-less mushroom minority? Do you have what it takes to stop or even challenge Igbos?

Because there is a gangul-up against Igbos in Nigeria does not mean mushroom tribes can now do anyhow.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by darkwan: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2021
BastardWike:

Another childish, senseless and unreasonable talk. Are you more South South or Niger Delta than the indigenous Igbos there? You mean anyday the SS Igbos decide to unite with SE Igbos you will ask them to leave their ancestral lands? Even if we SE Igbos stay neutral, is there any particular tribe in Delta State that outnumber the Aniomas?

It has been made clear that Biafra will be an all Igbo affair i.e. Igbos in both SE and SS, so how is that your headache? Did anyone involve you Identity-less mushroom minority? Do you have what it takes to stop or even challenge Igbos?

Because there is a gangul-up against Igbos in Nigeria does not mean mushroom tribes can now do anyhow.

you people are freakin borin....

add any part of south south to biafra and you will find out that people are fed up with una....
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by BastardWike: 10:39am On Mar 02, 2021
darkwan:

add any part of south south to biafra and you will find out that people are fed up with una....

You are senseless! So, a mushroom minority without identity like you will stand in the way of the great Igbo ethnic group from uniting? Which tribe among you minorities can stop the Igbos?

It's either you're a very ignorant child or you smoked weed that messed your faculties up.

1 Like

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by darkwan: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2021
BastardWike:

You are senseless! So, a mushroom minority without identity like you will stand in the way of the great Igbo ethnic group from uniting? Which tribe among you minorities can stop the Igbos?

It's either you're a very ignorant child or you smoked weed that messed your faculties up.

we go find out....

loosers....!! tongue tongue
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by awgumayor: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2021
darkwan:

Add any part of Igboland in your so called Niger delta and you find out that you will be flushed into the Atlantic ocean within a blink. You think if Nigeria is disintegrated you will still have your stinking mouth to talk rubbish to great Igbos. This contraption still gives you minors the little opportunity to insult a race who are in a billion times greater than your microcosm tribes in all ramifications.
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by BastardWike: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2021
darkwan:

we go find out....

Whoever is your motivational speaker is sending you to your death; you're no threat, has never been and will never be in any aspect because the gap between us is too wide tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by BastardWike: 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
darkwan:

we go find out....

Let me educate you properly. SS or Niger Delta are just terms that were used in Nigeria to identify the diverse minority groups in that area. It doesn't mean you're one in the same sense that Igbos or Yorubas are. The SS has never been one and will likely never be even in the future.

The Ibibio/Efik/Ejagham would more readily identify with their Igbo neighbors than any other group in the Niger Delta! Same applies to the Igboid groups in Rivers and Delta who share virtually everything in common with us.

Now, would you expect any of these groups to fight against us? Even the Opobo and Okirika won't dare too! This very likely scenario will now give us the chance to isolate the trouble makers like you (I know your likes will either be Ijaw, uhrobo or even ikwerre) and mercilessly deal with you. You will be overwhelmed in a matter of hours and crushed.
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by BastardWike: 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
Remember it was Ojukwu that smoked Adaka Boro out and chased away his boys scouts. He did it in a matter of hours! Even before and during the war, it was indigenous Igbos in the Mid West that ran the show there with support from Igbos in the East.

During the war itself, the people of Anioma were killed by Murtala Muhammed after he twice suffered defeat on trying to cross the River Niger into Onitsha. A good number of the top Biafra military brass were also from Igbos in present day Delta State. Even Ngozi Okonjo Iweala's father was a high ranking Biafran army officer yet in all these you think we will leave our brothers behind in what is definitely going to be South Sudan 2.0? No!
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by darkwan: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
BastardWike:

Let me educate you properly. SS or Niger Delta are just terms that were used in Nigeria to identify the diverse minority groups in that area. It doesn't mean you're one in the same sense that Igbos or Yorubas are. The SS has never been one and will likely never be even in the future.

The Ibibio/Efik/Ejagham would more readily identify with their Igbo neighbors than any other group in the Niger Delta! Same applies to the Igboid groups in Rivers and Delta who share virtually everything in common with us.

Now, would you expect any of these groups to fight against us? Even the Opobo and Okirika won't dare too! This very likely scenario will now give us the chance to isolate the trouble makers like you (I know your likes will either be Ijaw, uhrobo or even ikwerre) and mercilessly deal with you. You will be overwhelmed in a matter of hours and crushed.

loosers....!!
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by darkwan: 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
awgumayor:
Add any part of Igboland in your so called Niger delta and you find out that you will be flushed into the Atlantic ocean within a blink. You think if Nigeria is disintegrated you will still have your stinking mouth to talk rubbish to great Igbos. This contraption still gives you minors the little opportunity to insult a race who are in a billion times greater than your microcosm tribes in all ramifications.

huh.... shocked shocked

look flies beatin cheasts....

nawa....
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by darkwan: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
BastardWike:

oya,come....

shebi we no sabi how to fight na only una sabi....
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by darkwan: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
what a comedy relief of a tribe....

you igbos seriously need mental check....

when even a kenyan says that,then something is realy wrong with una....
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by SoBright101: 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
This people are really working tirelessly.
There must be a reason for posting aggressively recently.

Illiterates has taken over this platform

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by tamdun: 3:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Am very happy with what Igbos are doing,na una go cry pass
Re: SE/SS should not join the south west endcow campaign yet by AfonjaConehead: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zooposki:

Talk for your South East. Leave South South out of it.

Your types are plenty...when a true yoruba person says something about say to tinubu and you perceive is against him, you term the person ipob!
So no need wasting time with hypocrites like you..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Segun Police Are Shooting Everybody" - Winners Chapel Protests Turns Into Hell / Enugu Commences Training Of 6,000 Women, Youths In ICT, Tech Courses / How Tanko Muhammad Was Queried Over $10m Bribe Collected By Son, Forced To Resig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.