Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest (6926 Views)

PDP Last-minute Deal; Cede Senate Presidency To Southwest, Southeast For SGF / Constitutional Review: Zone Us To Southwest, Okun People Write Nass / Amotekun: MURIC Sends Message To Southwest Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest by Never4getU: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Don't forget the law of reciprocacy in int'l relations.

The north should realize that we don't need them to compose a nation, in fact they are our worst nightmare.

Let them take their foodstuffs and watch who suffers for it.

There vast land for farming after all we were all farmers before the Advent of oil.

Stupid lots!!!

Gjrich:

The Northern Nigeria is dominated by the majority hausa/fulanis who are specialized in farming system.

After the border closure, these group of people engaged in a massive food production in order to boast our nation's economy.

It was gathered that after the recent attacks on the hausa/fulani community in the south.

Truck drivers started diverting their goods and all consumables to the neigbouring countries of Niger Republic and Cameroon.

This photos were uploaded by Arewa Media writers showing group of northern vigilantes blocking food item-laden trucks from going south.

According to them, this can be the only means to pay back the wrong doing of the southerners.

As a patriotic Nigerian, I want to use this medium to call the attention of my fellow country men to kindly avoid anything that will led stage of anarchy in our dear nation.
Re: Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest by Danzakidakura(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
Gbagura:
I curse all of you abokis if you lift that silly ban. Let's see who lose more in this 'game'. Shebi DSS and army have been interfering cos they know it won't end well for you almajiris. We don't fight by announcing it, we go to our enemies through the backdoor. Yorubas ain't calling other southerners, it's them being concerned cos most of them will feel it temporarily in Lagos and other Yoruba cities but it won't last long.

Congrats to Togo and benin republic in advance. More foreign exchange to their economy through agric produce patronages. You're all big fools if you dare lift the ban.
why the thing deh pain you like this ? Sorry oooo
Re: Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest by pointblank247(m): 2:07am On Mar 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

What goods exactly...tell us, we want to hear grin grin
na waa for you, OK let me bring you up to speed.

Motorcycle and motor spare parts
Phone and its accesseris
Every importabale good and commodity moves to the north through the south, Just in case you don't know
Re: Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest by myobjective: 2:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Iegendhero:

I don’t need Biafrans input in this.

Banning of rice importation is different from this. That is a government policy and you have to respect the government. Blockading is a different approach and civil disobedience will be inevitable and those customs you think are securing those post won’t be able to handle revolt if need be.

Please Ojuku, face your own problems and let us sort our problems in our own way. Is this too much to ask?

Don't mind all this slowpoke from the Biafran republic. These fools think everyone is a coward like them.

When wahala start in large scale, the Nigeria military force will not even be able to contain to the fire. The Fulani control is in their head.

I hope these folks from the Sahelian republic will be able to go ahead with their blockade so that we can teach them a very important lesson that they will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest by VERDA: 5:46am On Mar 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
God bless these people.

I like what i am seeing, when your mothers and fathers selling tomatoes, pepper, yam, meat etc can not provide for you or pay your school fees again, then you will know who is your food supplier.

As for online keyboard warriors...continue your job...when you buy 2 old layers for 5400 every week, then you will realise that cow meat is the cheapest form of protein in Nigeria.

Continue your jumpy jumpy online...shebi no be you dey feed yourself na mama and papa dey hustle for you.

All of you both northerners Nd southerners rejoicing over blockade here and there...I just dey laugh Una, you think if it continues it will affect only the south, na northern farmers and citizen go hear am because it will effectively halt the flow of money to the average northern farmer, traders etc..who make up a huge junk of the northern population.

You guys should keep decieving yourselves about taking your goods to Niger Republic Nd the rest, the southern part of the country is the single biggest market for northern products by far and no country can country that some of you think you will divert to can fill that space within some months, how many people dey Niger Republic for Christ sake??...

The next thing we will hear the north will sell to the whole Norther Africa, you people should keep decieving yourselves o...

By the time overzealous southern youths that have been waiting for this moment start their own now we will know wether this nonsense will benefit anybody....

Because of a fight between a few hausa's Nd yoruba's wey no pass 200 people for a very silly reason leading to deaths of even innocent people, some silly people will wake up and say they want to block food supply to the whole southern region, people don't think again sha.

It's the government I blame sha.
Re: Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest by VERDA: 5:48am On Mar 02, 2021
venger:
Let the south drink crude oil and seaport, It is very rich in protein and contains all the classes of nutrients needed to continue masturbating on anything north.
God bless the northern oligarchs.

The same northern Oligarchs responsible for plunging the north into its current precarious state...our youths dey shame me abeg...
Re: Photos Of Northerners Stopping Trucks From Supplying Food Items To Southwest by orisa37: 6:33am On Mar 02, 2021
These are demented miscreants on the road.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probe Into Kuje Prison Attack Concluded But The Outcome Won’t Be Publicised / 3 Nigerians Beheaded In Saudi Arabia / Revealed. Oshiomole Is Not From Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.