Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

”value Your Peace Of Mind” – Davido Writes Amid Cheating Scandal. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”value Your Peace Of Mind” – Davido Writes Amid Cheating Scandal. (883 Views)

Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / ‘Blow My Mind’: Davido, Chris Brown To Collaborate On New Song / Your Body Dey Blow My Mind!!! - Davido Shares Chioma's New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”value Your Peace Of Mind” – Davido Writes Amid Cheating Scandal. by Adeala1: 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nigerian Singer and Father-of-three, Davido has advised his fans to always value peace of mind.

He made the comment over the weekend just as allegations of him cheating on his fiancée, Chioma dominated social media.

See his Tweet below ;

Davido is yet to give an official reaction or response after he was seen walking hand-in-hand with American Model Mya Yafa.

The video spread like wildfire on social media and some people started predicting that he’d broken up with Chioma.

Use link below to see photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/value-your-peace-of-mind-davido-writes-amid-cheating-scandal/

Re: ”value Your Peace Of Mind” – Davido Writes Amid Cheating Scandal. by Brenn594(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
;Dinoda wrds dnt take panadol ontop my headache.
Re: ”value Your Peace Of Mind” – Davido Writes Amid Cheating Scandal. by zebjoe: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Revealed: See Why Davido Cannot Legally Marry Chioma.

Davido has lavishly shown love to Chioma who he sometimes regards as his wife on social media and despite Assurance 2020 – the music and video inspired by their love story with a promise of marriage, it appears that ship may be floundering as the two are yet to be married as earlier speculated.

In September 2020, Davido, in an exclusive interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu debunked claims that they had parted ways over infidelity and said their highly-anticipated wedding will now take place in 2021.

Quoting him, he said, ‘‘Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it will be some time next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”

As fans tried to settle into new hopes of a widely colourful wedding in 2021, they were flabbergasted when the afro pop star revealed in a subsequent interview two months after that he won’t be getting married to Chioma Avril anytime soon.

To know why he won’t be getting married to Chioma anytime soon, Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53xTI0eXAs

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Shares How An Uber Driver Stole N400,000 Davido Sent Him For Dubai Trip / Obi Cubana's Mum's Burial: Estate CEO, Mrs. Stella Doing What Men Does (video) / Bbnaija Tega's Husband Finally Reacts To Her Recent Sexual Encounter With Saga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.