Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday (30144 Views)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Drinokrane: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Former beauty queen Helen Prest-Ajayi on Monday celebrated her late husband Dr Tosin Ajayi on his posthumous birthday, Igbere TV reports.

With mixed feelings, she celebrated the occasion on Instagram with a throwback picture of herself and the late Ajayi who was the managing director of First Foundation Medical Centre, Lagos.

The ex-Miss Nigeria said she treasured the memories they shared, revealing that Ajayi was both protective and loving.

“Darling Doc’ your birthday is here, but it’s sad to know that you are no longer here. I miss you more each passing day. You were always protective and loving and I treasure the memories we shared. Happy birthday in heaven dear,” she said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL3Y-HolcoP/?igshid=zltq3sl44grn

Prest-Ajayi recently uploaded a throwback picture of the family’s visit to Trevi Fountain, Rome in Italy.

“Happy Days,” she captioned the Instagram post.

The ex-model has had a turbulent time with the children of her late husband since his death in April 2020.

Litigations by Ajayi’s children and his estranged wife Oluwayemisi Ajayi delayed the burial of the medical doctor by 10 months before a compromise was reached as regards how he would be buried. The funeral also came with more drama as both parties struggled for the shovel at the time of the dust to dust rites.

The late Ajayi’s children argue that the former beauty queen had clearly stated in court papers that she was a “companion” to their father and thus could never be regarded as his wife. They also alleged she was responsible for his death, a claim she disputes.

Prest-Ajayi, who was first married to businessman Jimmy Davies, was in an Instagram post on February 17 thankful she was delivered from the allegations.

She said: “I am thankful that God delivered me from all these false accusations and gave me victory to bury my late husband in the manner he deserved.”

2 Likes

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Isn't this love? something that's hard to find these days.Cheap men everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Jh0wsef(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
Isn't this love? something that's hard to find these days

It's not hard to find anything, na una dey form hard to get. And guys no too get that kind time again. Money moves

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
The ex-Miss Nigeria said she treasured the memories they shared, revealing that Ajayi was both protective and loving.
May his soul continue to Rest in perfect peace.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Jh0wsef(m): 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kk
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
The funeral also came with more drama as both parties struggled for the shovel at the time of the dust to dust rites.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by othermen: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Doc was a great person, and it is tragic to see his legacy get obscured by those wanting merely to proof power. I hope now the family comes together to consolidate on his direction and to cascade or cultivate the seeds he planted.

The wife remembers him, and so should we all. He has done things that some-way has impacted you or someone you know, but most don't know this, but they know the man as the one whose domestic life seemed eyesore, it is the most in this report for instance.

Hopefully, his legacy don't vanish in the controversy stirred after his departure.

Let the living ensure to tidy things up, even those that seem insignificant, and let us learn to refine ours- the son, the wife, the brother, often, they are contributory to our biography.

3 Likes

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by whela(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rip to d dead...
More years to the living..
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Like a strayed dog, I just found myself here. Since I have nothing meaningful to contribute, make I just reason Zzor matter angry

Zzor:

There's no need finding me all around. I am here for you when you've made your #billion as mentioned on the other thread

3 Likes

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Anneka101(f): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
I can still remember the drama that happened during the burial.

1 Like

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Commonguy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good one
happy birthday...
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
The late Ajayi’s children argue that the former beauty queen had clearly stated in court papers that she was a “companion” to their father and thus could never be regarded as his wife. They also alleged she was responsible for his death, a claim she disputes.
What manner of family!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Bluethong1(f): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Cute couples!!!
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Perfectsouth(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by hibeebeeking: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
All because of money. Just let the man rest.
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
She said: “I am thankful that God delivered me from all these false accusations and gave me victory to bury my late husband in the manner he deserved.”
We are happy to read it ended well for her at last.
May the dead continue to Rest in Peace.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Keep this deceiving yourself that is in the heavens.nonsense belief by pastors
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by absool(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
It's time for a real man to have a taste of that ass
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by antiediots: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
do people fall in love with clowns?
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
absool:
It's time for a real man to have a taste of that ass
Shaking our heads!

And this is one of the so called leaders of tomorrow.
See what he has inside his head towards a widow.

Shaking our heads vigorously undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Eriokanmi: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hian. Anyone who married these celebs or beauty queens needs to always be prayerful. Antecedents have shown that their spouses always end it so abruptly
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Drifty: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
umm
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by RioCarputo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Jh0wsef:

It's not hard to find anything, na una dey form hard to get. And guys no too get that kind time again. Money moves
naso ooo boss....we live in a fast paced world nowadays.... but are there guys that still chase women around this days coupled with the play hard to get most of this ladies posed? well I don't think a guy with purpose and vision in life would able to running after ladies up and down...
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by chukwugoziegi: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
Anneka101:
I can still remember the drama that happened during the burial.

The dragging of Shovel.
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Kobicove(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:

Which kind yeye love? tongue
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by delpee(f): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Hian. Anyone who married these celebs or beauty queens needs to always be prayerful. Antecedents have shown that their spouses always end it so abruptly

She lived with him for 25 years!
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by meobizy(f): 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
How she looks today is all I want to know.
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by RexTramadol1: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Funny case it was the day they were in court, both Madam Yemisi and Helen were shouting at one another, the judge had to take them to her chambers to keep yelling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. / Toolz Celebrates Her Husband, Demuren's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Ned Nwoko Receives Officers Of Defence Headquarters Ahead Of Malaria Expedition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.