Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday (30163 Views)

Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday (Pictures) / Court Grants Helen Prest-Ajayi 50% Of Late Husband’s Assets / New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Kobicove:

Which kind yeye love? tongue
The same yeye love that brought you into existence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Eriokanmi: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
delpee:

She lived with him for 25 years!
doesn't really matter. Departing after 25 years in marriage is still short
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by content208: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
Isn't this love? something that's hard to find these days.Cheap men everywhere

Only women of value find real men. You women with zero value will only find cheap men since that's what you deserve

1 Like

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
content208:

Only women of value find real men. You women with zero value will only find cheap men since that's what you deserve
Do men still have value, real men ended in the 80's I guess you fail history

2 Likes

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by content208: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
Do men still have value, real men ended in the 80's I guess you fail history

You are too blinded by bitterness to see beyond your nose.
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
this is always the story of beauty queens, they are al;ways second wives or baby mamas, single mothers, homewreckers, divorcees or marry multiple times etc. No same man who wants peace in his life and for his family marries a beauty queen!!!
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by yinkaOdutuyo: 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yeye girls everywhere...
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Pelxmiye(m): 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
meobizy:
How she looks today is all I want to know.

I met her at event in 2019, she still looks a model I tell you, every young guy at that event were just checking her ,older women for that matter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by BarrElChapo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Funny case it was the day they were in court, both Madam Yemisi and Helen were shouting at one another, the judge had to take them to her chambers to keep yelling

Wow ! This nairaland eh, I was also in court that day, small world. That day was just tiring but of course we enjoyed it all through smiley

1 Like

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
Zzor:
Isn't this love? something that's hard to find these days. Cheap men everywhere

I hope you read where she was previously married to a businessman, then hitched on to another man who had children by another woman?

Who was acting cheap here?

1 Like

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by frog12: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
this na real beauty QUEEN
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by RexTramadol1: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
BarrElChapo:

Wow ! This nairaland eh, I was also in court that day, small world. That day was just tiring but of course we enjoyed it all through smiley

This person funny oh, but I’m serious sha

Justice Oluyemi presided over the case

1 Like

Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by byinks(f): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
[s]
absool:
It's time for a real man to have a taste of that ass
[/s]
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by aalangel(f): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
All these second wives...
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Coinbased: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
ohhh
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by BarrElChapo(m): 12:08am On Mar 02, 2021
I was there lolz. Femi falana was representing the 1st wife and another SAN was repping Mrs Helen prest. In case you're still doubting LAF told in open court that she had 20 something siblings

Do you now believe grin

RexTramadol1:

This person funny oh, but I’m serious sha

Justice Oluyemi presided over the case
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by PoliteActivist: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2021
othermen:
Doc was a great person, and it is tragic to see his legacy get obscured by those wanting merely to proof power. I hope now the family comes together to consolidate on his direction and to cascade or cultivate the seeds he planted.

You forgot to say what it is exactly he did
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
Isn't this love? something that's hard to find these days.Cheap men everywhere
Send me your whatsapp number on a dead thread
I want to share something with ya
God has finally did it
I think I told you about it some few weeks back
Re: Helen Prest-Ajayi Celebrates Husband’s Posthumous Birthday by absool(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
post=99516835:

Shaking our heads!

And this is one of the so called leaders of tomorrow.
See what he has inside his head towards a widow.

Shaking our heads vigorously undecided
Are you telling me that you fck her till she passes out if you're given the chance to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style / Picture Of Davido's Late Mum Dr Vero Adeleke. / Pictures From Rev. Chris Okotie’s 56th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.