Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Why You Need To Deodorize Your Carpets And Rugs - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Need To Deodorize Your Carpets And Rugs (218 Views)

ASUU Carpets Fayemi: Your Statements Mirror The Mental State Of Our Leadership. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Deodorize Your Carpets And Rugs by CleanCarpet: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
Carpets are a vital part of most homes but when it comes to maintaining the carpets the only thing that comes to heart is sweeping and washing but there is more that should be done in other to keep your carpets in top shape one of which is deodorization.

Carpets can collect unpleasant odors, particularly in high-traffic areas and in spots where pets like to nap. Kids love to play, This can in turn pose a health risk to you and your family.

Considering the health hazard posed by a carpet that has not deodorized its is advisable to to take your carpets for deodorization every 3 months.

Contact us lets keep you carpet sparkling clean and odor free.

https://cleancarpetbysi.com/

Re: Why You Need To Deodorize Your Carpets And Rugs by ohchacha: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2021
Thank you for your very detailed information on how to properly handle carpets. For me, this topic has only recently become very important since I purchased a beautiful modern rugs for myself, especially as a gift for my wife. If you're interested in finding out where I found one, then click for more and look at the different options.

(1) (Reply)

MIST Question Solution 2021 / Why Most Supervisors Prefer Prezi To Power Point During Seminar Presentation / Happy Birthday Nyanabo Soye Maxwell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.