Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Happy Birthday Nyanabo Soye Maxwell - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Birthday Nyanabo Soye Maxwell (216 Views)

SA On Students, Hon. Nyanabo Maxwell Soye Visits Army GOC For Security Collabo.. / Hon Nyanabo Maxwell Soye Swift Action In Tackling Insecurity At Rivers State Uni / Maxwell Eseosa-Aimuan, UNIBEN Lecturer Shot Dead By Gunmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Nyanabo Soye Maxwell by Notjustzaki(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Dear Comr. Nyanabo Maxwell Soye, it is the grace of God that has brought you through the best of days and the darkest of hours of life. I'm eternally grateful to the Almighty God for making you a pillar of blessing and aging yet another year to your life. I wish you all the best blessing.
Age gracefully my Leader and Master.

Happy Birthday Sir.
From; Comr. Levi Zachariah George[b][/b]
NURSS NAT'L President worldwide

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) - Registrars Office / Gain Influence Through Your Speech: Learn To Speak Like Oyibo. / Is This What Kennesaw State University Stands For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.