Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Have You Always Wanted To Be An On Air Personality? Then See This - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Have You Always Wanted To Be An On Air Personality? Then See This (253 Views)

Get The Best Music Promotion Services You've Always Wanted! SEE HOW / Hurray! Ayefele Fresh Fm Is Back On Air / Join Hon Dj Nwa On Air Tonight By 10pm On Minaj Radio 89.4fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Always Wanted To Be An On Air Personality? Then See This by CeeSpeaks: 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Have you been yearning to be an On Air Personality?

Do you desire your voice to be heard all over the world just from one corner of your bedroom?

Is it your dream to work at a radio station but you keep being rejected?

Well, worry no more. You can still fulfill your dreams

Heck you can start and run your own personal radio station, get it distributed to various International platforms

Best part of it is that you don't have to abide by the impossible rules so numerous to remember

How you might ask

Ever heard of Podcasting? If yes, do you know how it works exactly?

Over time, I've come to realize that a lot of people in Africa don't know how Podcasts works.

So I've taken it upon myself to explain it and its benefits because I get numerous questions on this all the time

1. It's free, you don't have to pay a dime for the value the Podcaster dished. So don't be scared to click on a podcast link whenever you come across one

2. You can listen to a podcast while doing other things e.g walking, washing, working etc. That's why most people prefer it to watching videos because it doesn't require your eyes just your ears and you're good to go

3. You can listen over and over again. It's not time sensitive as in, even if it's not that day it was published, you can still listen as the value doesn't get stale

4. It consumes lesser data than videos or YouTube. Don't worry, you won't have to subscribe 1 minute after listening. It's very pocket friendly �

5. It's a very wonderful way of getting to know someone (the Podcaster or Interviewee) because it's done in a relaxed state, the person gets to share stories about themselves they'd probably never share anywhere else.

So if you have someone you've always wanted to know or get access to, check if the person has a podcast or is being interviewed in one

For You Intending To Be A Podcaster�

6. It's a proven way of passing across your message, an intimate way of connecting with your audience, your voice is in their head for chrissakes whenever they plug in their earpods to listen to you, so you earn their trust easily.

Another massive advantage is that: It's your platform, no policy hindering you from going all out, in your style, in your voice and be heard all over the world.

Currently, my Podcast Channel Into The Deep With Cee has listeners in over 9 countries of the world including Singapore, Ireland, Germany, UK, US etc

7. Outside Africa, podcasts are really really popular. In fact it's a norm. 32% of Americans listen to podcasts on a monthly basis. And it's becoming more and more popular in Africa as more people are going into it

It's a key tool in branding as it portrays you as an expert in your field because let's face it, not everyone has the guts to have a podcast. It doesn't mean everyone can't though.

8. Podcasting isn't only for thought leaders or in Personal Development niche, no. As a fashion designer, caterer, make-up artist, beauty consultant, graphics designer etc, you can own a podcast. As long as you're knowledgeable about that niche and can sustain it

Let me beg you in the name of whatever you hold dear, don't go into Podcasting half baked. It's the same you that'll fly out. Don't shoot yourself in the leg, don't do it without being trained just because "everyone" is doing it. E go shock you.

Consistent production, idea generation, presentation skills, audio editing, publicity, interviews scheduling and handling of technicalities that might just show up and the whole 9 yards that goes into effective Podcasting will frustrate you if you're not careful or prepared. So

Follow who know road, get trained, be passionate and I bet you, you'll love this journey.

Some people think Podcasting is just to talk ���♀️. Sorry o, as talkative that we is na �

Bottom line:

1. Can you do it? Yes but not without guidance and training
2. Should you do it? I don't know, you tell me
3. Is it a hobby? Can start as one but it gets deeper than that
4. Is it sustainable? Yes but requires commitment
5. Would you want to learn Podcasting? If yes, Congratulations!

I'll be hosting my 7-day Podcast Like A Pro Training where you'll learn:

✍️ Introduction to Podcasting even if you just heard of it 2 seconds Ago

✍️ How to find a profitable podcast niche

✍️ How to set up your Podcast Channel

✍️ How to create your Podcast videos for massive distribution

✍️ How to never run out of ideas or topics

✍️ How to get trained by seasoned international podcasters

✍️ 4 Things your Podcast needs to standout from the noise

✍️ How to become a Pro Presenter even if you're an introvert who never talks in public

✍️ How to use Tech Tools to Grow and Scale your Podcast even if you are not techy and just learnt to click a mouse 2 days ago

✍️ How to Set up and Schedule Interviews and host your show like Steve Harvey

✍️ How to Source for International Guests from different continents relevant for your show in any niche

✍️ How to Publicise your Podcast Channel and build a loyal tribe who can't wait for your next episode

✍️ Pre-recording Rituals for effective Podcasting even if you're born again Christian who doesn't like the way Kanayo does rituals in films

✍️ Access to Podcast Communities that'll support and help you grow even if you're strong like Anthony Joshua and think you don't need support

✍️ Access to my Video Course on how to rank top in Google searches so you can build credibility and trust and also smile when you search for your name �

This is what you've been searching for since, now it's coming to you on a platter of gold or should I say a platter of training

When you sign up for my Podcast Like A Pro Training, you'll learn about the mistakes I made on my journey, how to avoid them and scale fast.

Send me a message on Whatsapp 08025455692

Let me turn you from a newbie into a master Podcaster �

(1) (Reply)

(video)repented Boko Haram Can Become Nigeria President / Toffzy – Hustle / Burna-boy-kilometre- Download Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.