Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Wish I Had Know This 5 Years Ago!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wish I Had Know This 5 Years Ago!!!! (157 Views)

See This 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Building Design / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Had Know This 5 Years Ago!!!! by Fransixcko(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
*"I WISH I HAD KNOWN THIS 5 YEARS AGO"*
Its always a reality that we live in a society where we think obtaining DEGREES alone can make us wealthy.

I'll be sharing some facts here, make sure you read to the very end of this post.

Now, like I said earlier, most people think obtaining DEGREES alone can make them wealthy or rich in life.

Indeed, obtaining DEGREES has made some people wealthy, But believe me approximately 79.9% of DEGREE holders are still broke.

Are you aware there are lots of 1st class DEGREE holders that are still unemployed, still looking for jobs here and there?

Come on, you must have read or heard about the story of a 1st Class graduate frying garri in his village before a Professor in America picked him up.

I'm not against going to school, you really need to be formally educated and as a matter of fact, I'm also a student.

Now, what am I trying to say!!!

*You should know that your desire of being successful in life is far much important than a degree.*

Many people's life would have been better today if they had taken the right step 5 years ago.

Of course, I'm aware you know that TODAY signifies two things;
~ Product of yesterday
~ manufacturer of tomorrow.
The actions you took 5 years ago are the reactions you are seeing in your life today.
The actions you'll take today will determine where you'll be tomorrow.

The interesting part comes now!!!

I wish I had acquired a HIGH INCOME DIGITAL SKILL five years ago, My financial story would have changed by now.

Whether you Just wrote waec, an undergraduate, a graduate or even a postgradute, *ACQUIRE HIGH INCOME DIGITAL SKILL like;*

Copywriting
Graphics designing
SEO marketing.
Email Marketing
Video editing and production etc.

Copywriting is the HIGHEST PAID DIGITAL SKILL among all.

It requires you writing copies to promote sales and you are paid handsomely for it.

Copywriting is a digital skill you can acquire and earn with it while you are learning.

With your smartphone alone you are good to go. No capital is needed, no qualification is required.

I'll be convening a class on Copywriting.

If you want to know more about copywriting, tap the link below and join the class. Its FREE.

https:///IqK8X3ed6IrJjMQELFXKPg

(1) (Reply)

Arbitration / Do You Have A Nigerian Bank Account? / What Are You Think About Custom Boxes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.