Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,600 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

The Desire And Satisfaction Of Our Soul Is Jesus Christ Crucified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Desire And Satisfaction Of Our Soul Is Jesus Christ Crucified (91 Views)

They Killed God, I Cant Feel God, My Soul Is Dead -Volunteer After Vaccine Trial / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Desire And Satisfaction Of Our Soul Is Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 3:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
"Whom have I in heaven but you(Jesus Christ Crucified)?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire other than you(Jesus Christ Crucified; My Redeemer).
My flesh and my heart may fail, but GOD(Abbah My Father) is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Amen." (Psalm 73:25-26 NRSV)

Abbah Father, may you be the desire and satisfaction of our hearts in this month of march 2021 through the Power of Your Holy Spirit in Jesus name. Amen.

Have a Spirit-Filled Month of March 2021 Brethren!!!
Re: The Desire And Satisfaction Of Our Soul Is Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
"They went through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia. 7 When they had come opposite Mysia, they attempted to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them; 8 so, passing by Mysia, they went down to Troas. 9 During the night Paul had a vision: there stood a man of Macedonia pleading with him and saying, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.” 10 When he had seen the vision, we immediately tried to cross over to Macedonia, being convinced that God had called us to proclaim the good news to them."
(Acts 16:6-10 NRSV)
Re: The Desire And Satisfaction Of Our Soul Is Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
"Now when Jesus had finished instructing his twelve disciples, he went on from there to teach and proclaim his message in their cities." (Matthew 11:1 NRSV)

After we have been taught by Jesus Christ Crucified inside our heart through quiet-time then we can have the appropriate word of God to share with other people that will *reveal Christ and Him Crucified alone to the hearts of men* by the Power of the Holy Spirit *not just from head-knowledge*
Re: The Desire And Satisfaction Of Our Soul Is Jesus Christ Crucified by ochibuogwu5: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
"They went through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia. 7 When they had come opposite Mysia, they attempted to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them; 8 so, passing by Mysia, they went down to Troas. 9 During the night Paul had a vision: there stood a man of Macedonia pleading with him and saying, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.” 10 When he had seen the vision, we immediately tried to cross over to Macedonia, being convinced that God had called us to proclaim the good news to them."
(Acts 16:6-10 NRSV)

Even though the gospel is meant for all creation *but at each point of time; there are specific persons or cities or nations that the Holy Spirit wants us to deliver the message and there are those He does not yet want us to share the GOSPEL WITH* because He the Holy Spirit is *the number-1 sharer of the GOSPEL while we human beings(believers) are the number-2 sharers of the GOSPEL hence He goes ahead to prepare the hearts of men for the gospel making them RIPE for the harvest then sends us *later to them and when we speak; He accompanies His words from our mouths with signs and wonders which primarily yields genuine harvest of repentance from sin and salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified alone*

hence we have no reason to boast that we convert people by our eloquence or fasting or prayers or righteousness or power or miracles or theology or dogma or drama or demonstrations

but we give glory to HIM whose mercy and grace alone saves the heart of men from sin to salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified
thus
"For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

16 So it depends not on human will or exertion, but on God who shows mercy." (Romans 9:15-16 NRSV)

AND

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God— 9 not the result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are what he has made us, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand to be our way of life." (Ephesians 2:8-10 NRSV)

GREAT GRACE BRETHREN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional- Wednesday 17th March 2021 / Dealing With Fears (4) / Rest In His Perfect Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.