Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South (23319 Views)

IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by zakim(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
The leadership of Cattle and Foodstuff dealers under the aegis of Amalgamated Union of Foodstuff and Cattle Dealers of Nigeria (AUFCDN) are currently with officials of Department of State Service. (DSS).

General Secretary of the AUFCDN, Ahmed Alaramma, who disclosed this at a press briefing at Labour House, Abuja, on Monday, said the President of the Association, Mohammed Tahir, is with the DSS.

Alaramma also alleged that the military personnel were intimidating members and task force of the union, advising the government to avert looming chaos by stopping the intimidation of their members.

The union had earlier vowed to continue its nationwide strike and sustain the enforcement on the blockade of foodstuff and cattle from entering the douthern part of the country.

This, according to them, would be sustained till federal government attend to their demands, which border on payment of N475 billion compensation for lives of members and property lost during the #EndSARS protest and Shasa market crisis.

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-dss-invites-cattle-dealers-over-food-blockade-of-south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Dem wan use scope mediate
Dem wan use scope beg

Leave them. Shebi na only 10bn naira tomatoes spoil
Una never see something
By the time the thing escalate their girls go don full Lagos dey do olosho so that their family go fit chop.

By the way I never see Hausa olosho before. Just saying.
Can't wait grin

227 Likes 15 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Nbotee(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
So na only invite dem dey invite dem, why not mobilise and go arrest the boys stopping vehicles frim moving south

16 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by MuchAdo: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hahahaha

The Yoruba-led south is boss anytime anyday!

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by lx3as(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
They should ask for a trillion dollar nah. Oil money is good for compensating people that are not paying tax, herdsmen and bandits but Niger Delta people are good to continue languishing in polluted environment.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Optional09: 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
na where person like he go sell him market make nna carry nna madness go somewhere else.

DSS should invite bandit coordinator Sheik Gumi
The nigga ton je ransom

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Iegendhero: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Now is the time to be self sufficient.

Please DSS should never try to settle this thing because this is actually for the good. Let hunger kill anyone that can’t innovate and find better way to farm from the usual conventional way that generate low yield and affected by external factors.

Some of the other SW states can actually feed themselves, I think Lagos consumption is what is deceiving these Northerners to think they can ground the SW and use food as a tool against us.

The world is moving toward greenhouse system, better ranching systems, and etc. Farming is not only about conventional method and as intellectuals we should be able to show these Northerners that the world has changed.

Now is the time to act. Let Aboki do what he wants, we don’t even need to abuse them or banter with them. Let’s just rather focus on our own palaver and solve this issue once and for all.

If we can’t produce what we eat by ourselves then let us all die of hunger.

138 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Kayberg: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tactical approach to run back to serving the South. I just wish the South will begin theirs when the North ended theirs.

39 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by neonly: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something
By the time the thing escalate their girls go don full Lagos dey do olosho so that their family go fit chop.

Can't wait grin

Come mpapa for Abuja yur life will never be d same again
Fulani full der too na by choice

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Arewa1stSon: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Make una continue deceiving each other with fake news!!
Dear southerners block your oil!!

As food... We no go send!!

I should bring food... So that I will be attacked and killed for no Reason?

thank God our people are now waking up!!

Our men are at work intercepting trailers that are trying to smuggle food down south!!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by AfonjaConehead: 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Fools. They are all fools.... without the south you are all dead..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by neonly: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin

Come mpapa for Abuja Hausa girls full der yur life will never be d same again
Fulani full der too na by choice

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by khalleb(m): 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is the best time for the South not just the Southwest to start their own

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by tit(f): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
Why?
Somebody lock him shop that he don't want to sell.
Why you dey invite am?
Na your cow?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Nightalan: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2021
DSS must be very jobless, who call them? what wrong have they done? They say they are not selling, is it by force? Please, let this blockade continue oo, let's put these people in their place once and for all.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by tommy589(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin

Come oko-oba agege abbatoir dem plenty there

5 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by fcb212: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
nigeria my country it is time,,,,, i can see the light at end of tunnel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by razfad10(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin
bros come tollgate for bypass oluku Benin city.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Lanretoye(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
close southern neighbouring boarders,block importation of food items from there but allow northerners export their goods free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Anneka101(f): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
All we need is peace.

If the blockage continue we are all going to loose in this game.
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
angry.. Make everybody dey do em own undecided

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2021
Daily Trust on the beat

Hand don meet una, una dey find backyard settlement

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by BlowYourMind: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
their problem
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Sultty(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
To hell with u and buhari

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by BKayy: 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
DSS should mind their business
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin
Trust me you don't want to go there bro

The odor coming from that stuff has been diced in smelling hijab with no air

8 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by GeneralPula: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
If the blockage is true and not propanganda, I wonder who told them food fit scarce us for SW..

Food of all things..

Thank God say man no be God..

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ / Obasanjo Getting Out Of Jail Thanksgiving Video And Pics / A Place Saved From Erosion In Anambra: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.