Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South (23301 Views)

IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by zang: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope mediate
Dem wan use scope beg

Leave them. Shebi na only 10bn naira tomatoes spoil
Una never see something
By the time the thing escalate their girls go don full Lagos dey do olosho so that their family go fit chop.

By the way I never see Hausa olosho before. Just saying.
Can't wait grin

Come to Alaba rago along okokomaiko road. you go see arewa girls yapa dey sell kpomo for sex starved niggars

7 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Bluethong1(f): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
I see them lifting the ban soon.

The north would loose more if they continue this useless blockage of food items.

Bloody mofos

2 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by naijadrivablog: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
Left to me, it is food riddance.

I have been eating chicken as a personal protest. Let them eat their cows and let's have peace.

Long throat no go allow suya, meat and sharwama lovers to get sense. cheesy
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Kelvin3476: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
oh. Dss make una leave this matter for mathias oh . This matter no concern una oh

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Pele10: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
F××k you with ur cow.we in the south we don't care about ur beef.
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Komu1048(m): 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:
Hahahaha

The Yoruba-led south is boss anytime anyday!

Don’t pay attention to this one oooo, he is not a southerner

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Prussian: 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Friday was soldiers, Monday is DSS. They have started losing billions and since the South called their bluff, they want to lie that they were compelled to send food to the south.

If they call of their strike, may God punish all of them. They dare not call it off. Southern farmers are making a killing and or must continue so.

10 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by ambosss(m): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
They want to do like d militant dat got amnesty, where as militant fight for their land without taking lives of citizen. Political has allot to explain to we d good citizen of this country.

Something is smelling

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Make una continue deceiving each other with fake news!!
Dear southerners block your oil!!

As food... We no go send!!

I should bring food... So that I will attacked and killed for no Reason?

No thank our people are now waking up!!

Our men are at work intercepting trailers that are trying to smuggle food down south!!
Daily Trust the Hausa/Fulani newspaper don turn fake news abi

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Twelfthman: 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
No mind dem. They are Dumbos

MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something
By the time the thing escalate their girls go don full Lagos dey do olosho so that their family go fit chop.

Can't wait grin
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Kelvin3476: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nbotee:
So na only invite dem dey invite dem, why not mobilise and go arrest the boys stopping vehicles frim moving south
Leave those idiots alone
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by cletz991(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
angry na wa DSS don turn Olokpa wen de separate 2 fighting for this administration o

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Sleekfingers: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
zakim:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-dss-invites-cattle-dealers-over-food-blockade-of-south

Useless DSS. Them dey use style to beg them.....abegi make them.continue with the strike. I know foodstuffs might be expensive in south. But we will get over it..... Make them dey chop their tomatoes and cattles themselves.....na thunder go kill anybody who beg them.....

That's why we southerners need to invest more in agriculture.... Let's chase them outta business......make them dey carry their farm produce to Cameroon, Mali, Niger and chad...
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by harjay1986: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin

who tell you say there is no hausa olosho, come Ogere lagos Ibadan expressway middle tollgate dem plenty with their hijab

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Gbagura: 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
DSS, what's your business with abokis refusing to ship their food down southwest? We are already planning our own reprisal attacks. By the time they begin to buy a litre of pms for #875, nobody will beg dem before they find their way to mile 12.

Rubbish and aboki
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by jrusky(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin

Hahahaha bro you funny die. Soon you go see plenty Hausa olosho by the time hungry descend on them.

The N10billion they lost its just a piece of iceberg by the time the thing hit them hard their brain go reset.

These bloody things forget no condition in this life Nigerians can not adapt to they will be shock by the time they are ready to bring their useless tomatoes and onions South has already sorted theirselves out and has move on then their useless Tomatoe and Onion will become useless and not needed again.

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by shegra58: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin
I don see Hausa Olosho well well for Sabo here in Ibadan and Seme border Dem dey get yansh but not too dey clean like that grin

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by lekonso: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin
Na them do olosho pass, den dey call them karuwa

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Komu1048(m): 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Left to me, it is food riddance.

I have been eating chicken as a personal protest. Let them eat their cows and let's have peace.

Long throat no go allow suya, meat and sharwama lovers to get sense. cheesy

Bro, I am an Agricultural graduate and a farmer. When it comes to agricultural product both animal and plant once they are ready for market and you are unable to sell. You lose.

Their is a popular parlance we do use then. If you don’t sell it, you smell it. That’s why a farmer will beg you to buy something even if the price is not up to the amount he invested because half bread is better than none.

But I’m yet to see the effect of the so call strike, we must feel the effect, perhaps it is time God want to use to favour southern farmer. Because our people will always prefer northern pepper, cucumber, watermelon and tomatoes to our own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by sam564: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin
u neva see because u neva stay north nah... i went, i saw, i conqoure....

3 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by providencia(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
razfad10:
bros come tollgate for bypass oluku Benin city.
Wetin dey sup there?
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by PierreAbutu(m): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin

Oga, come to Berger, Lugbe, gwarinpa, mpape, piwei and nyanya fromm7pm and see all shapes and sizes of Hausa prostitutes in Abuja
Na u go tire

6 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by providencia(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Anneka101:
All we need is peace.

If the blockage continue we are all going to loose in this game.
Since the blockade, i have never heard of killings in the Sw. The blockade must continue!!

4 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by TeemahBeddings0: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Quality Cotton Bedsheet

Bed sheet and Duvet
4by6: 14,000
6by6: 15,000
6by7: 16,000
7by7: 19,000

Bed sheet Only
4by6: 4000
6by6: 4500
6by7: 5000
7by7: 5500

Pillows

3pillows: 5,500
2 Pillows: 3900
1pillow: 2200

1 Like

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by slam7000(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin

Go to mami markets, dem full there but be careful...their STDs no be here.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by T5Sam: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2021
Werey gbogvo
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Sleekfingers: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
GeneralPula:
If the blockage is true and not propanganda, I wonder who told them food fit scarce us for SW..

Food of all things..

Thank God say man no be God..

Food might scarce temporarily.... But will definitely over come it......this is a great opportunity for investors, entrepreneurs ......even our governors need to look into it......

Make them dey use their tomatoes and cattles dey feed the almajiris
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by aryzgreat: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Na lie DSS no invite anybody, them wan do U turn but shame no allow them, they come hang am for DSS neck.

Una must continue strike ooo, let's see who go lose.

Ndi ara!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Litmus: 8:13pm On Mar 01, 2021
Cattle owners or their association have every right to sell their cattle to whomever they wish to or boycott the market, North has nothing to do with it. People have every right to boycott meat, doing this has nothing to do with South. Employing these terms- North and South - are emotive and counterproductive, unnecessarily complicating matters, because of our Nigeria realities, and misleads those serious about resolving the issues of Herdsmen killings.

If boycotting beef were possible I would be beef boycotter in chief yet I hold no grudge against any community in Nigeria save those people that own cattle and employ herdsmen to lead them all over farmland, causing conflict. Governors and police are also guilty.
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by oluwasegun007(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
We will return them if they come...

Yamayama
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Letthrmsay(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dem wan use scope beg

Una never see something

Can't wait grin

Have u heard of Idi -Araba? In Mushin grin
Re: DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South by Grace001: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2021
Southerners can always improvise

Na almajiris for SABO go suffer am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Youths' Ultimatum: Keep Plateau And The Middle Belt Out Of Your Madness / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? / Civilians Flee Homes As Troops Battle Insurgents In Marte, Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.