Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Latest Experiment - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Latest Experiment (14586 Views)

My Forex Experiment (from 4$ To 100$) / My Latest Experiment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Remmedy(m): 7:37am On Apr 03, 2021
Aluspecialty:
SHUT ME FOREVER!
SHUT MY MOUTH!!
PROVE ME WRONG THAT YOU ARE NOT FAKE!!!
PUT THIS OVER OUR FACE AND SHUT MY MOUTH FOREVER!
Is that too hard for you!!!
Omo you really wan frustrate this guy hahaha...

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2021
Leonardemma1:

I actually wanted to start this a while back but i realized my trading pattern might not be the best for for it. If you observe, most of my trades are scalps and are without sl and tp. I do almost everything manually except when i wont be disposed to monitor the chart

It doesn't matter. You can do it now and put an end to the controversy once and for all.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by COURVOISier(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2021
Make I dey observe with my 420 and chilled courvoisier. grin grin
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Latest Experiment by goodluck41N: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Now, 3 of your students are now curious since this is an obviously simple task you have been avoiding now it seems they are now interested in the truth.

NO one here is asking you to post your trades to be copied, or scalp with you; we just want you to put the account history (not pictures) over our faces if truly you have been trading this account....period!

By sharing your investor password (which costs you nothing as it is only a read-only password, we can all see that you have not been lieing, win this dispute by proving me wrong, oga ade.

if i may ask, what exactly are you trying to prove
1. that the account is a fake account
2. that the account doesn't belong to the op
3. that the op is just a scammer bringing clients for his broker
4. all of the above

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2021
This tread is giving m joy! I dey here dey enjoy and want to see who will be ashamed at last
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Leonardemma1:

I actually wanted to start this a while back but i realized my trading pattern might not be the best for for it. If you observe, most of my trades are scalps and are without sl and tp. I do almost everything manually except when i wont be disposed to monitor the chart

I guess that wasn't your LAST post here.

The time it took you to check your mail, screenshot then come here to POST TWICE.

It takes less than to link that account to a trade explorer & drop here.

Drop the link and tell us to FVVCK OFF. we really want to FVVCK OFF.

5 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by SavageResponse(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2021
Excell3nt:

This guy here different, he didn't ask to teach anyone, why are people on Nairaland so negative minded, he doesn't want your money, you choose to say rubbish because that's what all of you are, that why you are all still stuck

People like you who don't think critically are usually the victims of such cheap scam. angry

This is a very clear scam; the guy is presenting himself as having exceptional skills to trade forex profitably when in actual fact this is not the case.

His intention is to induce gullible and inexperienced people who are seeking gains in the forex trading business to entrust money to him either by paying for mentorship, giving him their forex account to manage, paying for signals etc.

He is just trying to use reverse psychology by claiming he is not interested in training people or providing mentorship...meanwhile his phone number is conspicuously displayed on his profile!

@Leonardemma1 come and provide incontrovertible proof of the authenticity of the trading results you've been bragging about for over 4 weeks!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Experiment by Fabulouslouie(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
This is getting hotter than the sun in lokoja abegg I write articles for blogs. If you got a job for please WhatsApp 081.3797.4321
Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
Fabulouslouie:
This is getting hotter than the sun in lokoja abegg I write articles for blogs. If you got a job for please WhatsApp 081.3797.4321

Are u from lokoja?
Re: My Latest Experiment by Swaylore: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: My Latest Experiment by Fabulouslouie(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kaybee7000:

Are u from lokoja?

Yeah
Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Actually your request is not much ,this will even help us a lot but to m,it is just that he is angry maybe the way u presented it,he would have dropped it before now ,I hope he still drop it cos I know the account is real
Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2021
Aluspecialty:
It cannot work
Ko le work.

Why don't you all think of why he cleared all his posts on his moniker prior to March 1st when he started this scam thread; but bad for him, we still found some of the posts.....reason is he wanted to present himself pure and clean whereas he just graduated last year and has been jobless since that time, he recently was begging people for nysc camouflage and would not mind to travel interstate to obtain it.

I calculated your years back and found out that you were in Pry 5 when I concluded my NYSC, prove all these wrong: thief. I'm young enough to born you.

Cheap scam, you got the wrong person, you have to try again next time but I will still find you.

Did he clear anything cos I have not seen anything cleared o
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by sweetdragon2021: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
The account is Real for crying loud.
$1k to $30k in 1month.
Its not easy & not impossible!!!
Keep it up.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
sweetdragon2021:
The account is Real for crying loud.
$1k to $30k in 1month.
Its not easy & not impossible!!!
Keep it up.

Yes making even more is possible in a month

But this dude is fake.

How did you verify?
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Why can't he just create a trade explorer on the account.

It's been 2 days.

Putting an explorer will even boost his credibility.

But he can't because he doesn't have one.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
You post pictures everyday by 8am

Show us a detailed breakdown now is a problem and yet you people gave him account to manage just like that.

I repeat let him post the link and in capital letters tell me to go FVVCK MYSELF.

I dare him.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
You post pictures everyday by 8am

Show us a detailed breakdown now is a problem and yet you people gave him account to manage just like that.

I repeat let him post the link and in capital letters tell me to go FVVCK MYSELF.

I dare him.

Damn pls OP ,disgrace this man by uploading this for God sake !!! Pls Mr man ,if he does and it is true ,hope u know what you deserve ? I may even rain curse on you I swear
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Fabulouslouie(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kaybee7000:

Lolz also a student of federal university lokoja
hehehe... Enjoy the heat cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. / I Will Show You How I And How You Can Make Money In Forex Free Of Charge / Invest With Freedom Synergy Pro Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.