Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. (308 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life. / The Existence Of The Creator Is Best Discussed Face To Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. by elated177: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Jeremiah 1: 4 Then the word of YHVH came unto me, saying, 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. (AKJV)

Jeremiah 1: 4 The word of YHVH came to me, saying, 5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” (NIV)

Jeremiah 1: 4 YHVH gave me this message: 5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” (NLT)

Jeremiah 1:4 Then the word of YHVH came to me [Jeremiah], saying, 5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations. (AMPC)

When one is honoured by the Creator, the heavens and the earth will honour such an individual. No power, in human form or spirit, can dishonor such an honored servant of the Creator of the heavens and the earth.

When the Creator of the heavens and the earth makes an individual a king on this Earth, no power can dethrone such an individual. When humans make you a king, not only can the Creator dethrone you, if he so wishes, the humans can also dethrone you at any time.

When the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them, YHVH Almighty, makes a person noble, no one, no power can make such a person ignoble.

What am l saying? When someone has been anointed by the Creator from his or her mother's womb, no power, whether in human form or spirit, can cancel such anointing.

Why am I saying these?

Satan and the demons can recognize those whom the Creator has anointed from their mothers' wombs in such manner and will try everything in their power, through their human slaves, to counter, change or cancel it. Effort in utter and absolute futility.

Saints of Yahushua the Messiah, abstain from all forms of sexual immorality. Honour our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, with your bodies.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

2 Likes

Re: Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. by elated177: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

1 John 2:28&29 And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming. If you know that he is righteous, you know that everyone who does what is right has been born of him.

1 John 3:1-10 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should he called children of YHVH! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Dear friends, now we are children of YHVH, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure. Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him there is on sin. No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him. Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of YHVH appeared was to destroy the devil's work. No one who is born of YHVH will continue to sin, because YHVH'S seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of YHVH. This is how we know who the children of YHVH are and who the children of the devil are: anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of YHVH; nor is anyone who does not love his brother.

Let us explain a little.

We have been cleansed/purified by the undefiled, uncontaminated blood of Yahushua the Messiah, our Master. His blood has cleansed us from all sins and has made us pure.

Now just as verse three says; the only way in which we can remain pure is by following the Father's commandments. We have been made pure, that part was done by our Master.

However, we have a part, too. And that part is following our Father's commandments in order to maintain our purity.

We have been made pure and if we obey the Father's commandments; we will remain pure. John 15:10 alludes to this.

John 15:10 If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.

Let us consider the integrity of a sterilized object below.

The only way that a sterilized object can be kept free from contamination is by keeping it in a sterile environment. The integrity/sterility of such object can no longer be guaranteed the moment it is removed from it's sterile environment, since it will then be exposed to contaminants.

From verse four: "anyone who sins breaks the law". We see that "sin is lawlessness".

Our Master has taken away our sin, our lawlessness and not the law as some people believe.

In him is no sin. In him there is no lawlessness.

He is the law---the embodiment of the law. No one who lives in him continues to be lawless.

No one who continues to be lawless has either seen him or known him.

So, we, the saints, must not allow anyone lead us astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous(verse seven).

It's the Ten Commandments that teach us what is right or wrong. Without them; it would be impossible to know the difference between right or wrong.

Verse eight shows us that the devil is the lawless one. In fact, he has been lawless from the beginning. It, therefore, means that everyone who is lawless is of the devil. The devil's desire is to make us lawless---that's his work. Look at the world around you and see the wickedness---the lawlessness.

Our Master has destroyed the devil's work - our lawlessness - that we may worship the Father in truth and in spirit. So, we have been born of the Father through our Master, Yahushua the Messiah. Therefore, we cannot continue to be lawless because our Master is in us (verse nine and 1 Peter 1:23) and will help us to follow his footsteps and obey the Father's commandments. He will keep us from sinning---from being lawless.

Has obedience to YHVH's Ten Commandments not kept you from being lawless? Anyone who disagrees should prove me wrong.

So, when we say that the Messiah Yahushua keeps us from being lawless; we are actually saying that the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty keep us from being lawless. Again, anyone who disagrees with this assertion should scripturally prove the it.

Let us look at verse seven again:
"He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous" Yahushua the Messiah is righteous...infact he is Righteousness - the embodiment of righteousness. Now, anyone who obey Yahushua the Messiah is righteous. But, Yahushua the Messiah is the Word of the Father --- the embodiment of his Ten Commandments. It implies, therefore, that anyone who believes in and obeys Yahushua the Messiah, the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty, does what is right, and is by that very fact, righteous.

We believe in YHVH Almighty and in his Word, his Son, his Salvation. We believe that we have been saved by YHVH's Salvation. All these constitute our faith. How do we exercise this faith? By doing the will of our Father --- obeying his Word. This is work. What is our gain? Righteousness is our gain, the fruit or result, if you prefer. This is only possible because the law of YHVH Almighty is righteous. Anyone obeys his law is credited this righteousness.

How else can we say we have been saved by YHVH's Salvation when we don't even obey YHVH's Salvation? This is faith without work. Which is a dead faith. Any faith without work is dead. Anyone who claims to be a servant of Yahushua the Messiah but does not obey him, is simply delusional.

So, that's why we, the saints, must teach our children the Ten Commandments with utmost seriousness. We, the saints, must continue to talk about these great Commandments of our Father, YHVH of Hosts, until we, as well as our young ones, comprehend or grasp their importance and till they become part of us. That's the only way we will be differentiated from the children of the devil. There's no other way.

Anyone who doesn't see the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty as his Salvation is simply delusional. Whoever that has been told that YHVH's Salvation is not his Ten Commandments or is different from his Ten Commandments has been simply deluded.

YHVH's Salvation...Yahushua the Messiah.

Yahushua the Messiah --- the embodiment of the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

Father help your saints.

I am just a messenger.

Re: Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. by elated177: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The Creator of heaven and earth, YHVH ALMIGHTY, made the sun, the moon, the stars, thunder and lightning, the wind, etc. He rules over them.

With the coming - first coming - of Yahushua the Messiah, his begotten Son, everyone who believes in him has become his child, priest, servant, saint or messenger. Each saint, servant or messenger is equipped with Power in accordance with the task he or she has been assigned. The more difficult the task, the more Power available to the saint, servant or messenger. What am I saying? I am saying that no saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah is without Power or Anointing. I am also saying that each saint, servant or messenger is given Power or Anointing directly proportional to his or her assigned task. Wealth or financial status has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. by elated177: 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

The forces of wickedness derive pleasure and satisfaction from sin and wickedness. The saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah must not oblige them. We must frustrate them with purity, holiness and righteousness, always. We must continue to fix our gaze on the Author of life, our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah as we continue to be mindful of the works of our hands.

Let us do well to remember that our weapons of warfare are not carnal. The spiritual warfare we engage in are not fought with physical weapons such as guns, knives, stone or wood.

Therefore, with the the belt of truth round our waists, the breast of righteousness in place, the belt of salvation over our heads, the Sword of the Spirit - the Word of YHVH Almighty in our mouths and our ever-ready boots for evangelism, let us stand firm and continue to disseminate the Truth of Yahushua the Messiah, the begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the Earth and the one and only true God, and proclaim his great and awesome Name.

May the Father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows continue to watch, guide and guard all his saints, servants and messengers all over the world.

Re: Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. by elated177: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Do not give the forces of wickedness the satisfaction and pleasure they seek. Frustrate and infuriate them with your purity, holiness and righteousness. Just continue to shine, saints of Yahushua the Messiah.

Re: Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. by elated177: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

We, the saints, servants and messengers of YHVH Almighty, the Creator of the ends of the Earth, must continue to infuriate and frustrate the forces of wickedness with our purity, holiness, honesty, truthfulness and righteousness. Let us continue to abstain from sexual immorality. If you are married, stick with you spouse and never engage in adultery. If you are single, maintain abstinence till you get married.

Unlike us, the servants of Satan and the demons keep their masters happy with the sinful acts they engage in.

Re: Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. by elated177: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael
Re: Let no one deceive you: the Kingdom of the Creator is about Power. by elated177: 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

(1) (Reply)

The Reason For Less Revival In The Church / The Major Cause Of Delay In Whatever You Want To Achieve In Life / Lets Meet At National Stadium For Spiritual Battle -pastor Challenges Odumejeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.