Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State (35726 Views)

See The "Bridge" Built By A House Of Representative Member Seeking Re-election / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri / Jonathan Commissions Flyover Bridge In Ado Ekiti (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by chrisixis(m): 5:30am On Mar 02, 2021
E don pain this IPOB terrorist���

Idiko1:
It looks stupidity in Nigeria has no boundary. I have waited long to see when a gutter built by Bini boy called Wike should be commissioned by Oba of Bini.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by SaintBishop: 5:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Idiko1:
It looks stupidity in Nigeria has no boundary. I have waited long to see when a gutter built by Bini boy called Wike should be commissioned by Oba of Bini.
How is it your business igbo terrorist?
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by herese(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2021
For Jeff Horn, he’s getting a lesson in what not to do from Anthony Mundine, while fighting the same battle with his own family. Horn, a former world champion, is used to getting in the ring, doing his thing, and more often-than-not, having his hand raised. But for the last 18 months, he’s been involved in a fight with those Zerafa vs Mundine live closest to him. While he still has aspirations to get back to the top of world boxing, his family is ready for him to call it quits. Horn brushed off retirement talk when he exacted revenge against Michael Zerafa in December of last year, and yet those questions didn’t float too far. And that’s largely because of the pressure that’s coming from within Horn’s circle. If it was up to my wife, I wouldn’t be fighting at all anymore.
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by BuhariISaCOW: 7:56am On Mar 02, 2021
og2711:

How much?

And how can digital be only 1 left I stock?
30k last
It's on a 500gb hard drive. I have the last one here with me
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2021
The difference btw Amaechi and Wike. Amaechi built new road and expand existing road with new look, while Wike only built existing road without expansion.

I was surprised even with the over head bridge in Rumuokoro, it did not solve the traffic jam. Consideration was only given to east west road users, no plan for internal road users that uses under the bridge, so its like nothing change for the internal road users.

I was dissapointed with the way they play politics with Akpajo, Elelenwo through slaughter to garrison road.

Those who live around that area will know how Amaechi started the construction to ease traffic especially at slaughter, the original plan there was to have a fly over at slaughter, i saw the big pillar been mounted at that round about, but Wike in collaboration with GEJ sabotage that effort of Amaechi, that pillar was cover now without over head bridge in slaughter.

Wike has tried no doubt, he has prove his critics like me wrong. The over head bridge at garrison is a great credit to his CV and yet to commission Artillery 1st and 2nd fly over.

His role in the build up to 2015 election, made me dislike him, but now i am begining to like him now.

Still i cannot hide my feeling, my NYSC allawee has not been paid till now, the only grudge i had with Amaechi, and wike has refuse to continue from where his predecessor stop.
Re: Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 02, 2021
Idiko1:

I sorry for your stupidity, bini boy with practical, physical and realistic development in Rivers.

Which gutter has Biafra miserable people and govt created.

Never go get sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Capture Alagarno In Borno State (pics) / Angry Nigerians Blast Bayo Onanuga Over Insensitive Post / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.