Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,928 members, 7,866,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Join The Movement ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join The Movement ! (705 Views)

Word Of Faith - The Movement's Doctrine And Proponents / The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Movement ! by NWFX(m): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
Problem everywhere! Everyone's complaining about something.Wars and occupation,churches and rituals,politicians and greed,mainstream media and bullshit and so on, so what's the cause or effect? It dosen't take long to come to one conclusion,one word,one scheme , MONEY !

Long before i ever heard the name "Jacque Fresco" or "Peter Joseph",I've always nursed this idea of a money free world wondering what the world would be like without the current monetary system.Can humans continue to co-exist without the need for money and how?I would ponder this on the bed/couch only to wake up consciously the next morning back to normal day activities.I just knew there has to be a way to manage and exchange resourses without conflict of interests and ofcourse the need of money and how this resources is meant to really get to those who need them is another thing.I would often discuss this with friends and most laugh it off as a crazy idea but would be nice if well implemented.

Money seems to be the driving force of almost everything we do.Today in Nigeria and the rest of the world for that matter,if you're not speaking the money language,then you are speaking in tongues.It's no more about how innovative or educated ,it is about how powerful you are and how much money you have.Now,all we have is a bunch of corrupt boot camp solders dressed in civilian outfits running the economy from behind and fronting dummy presidents to press their wishes at the expense of millions of lives.People run to cast votes for dummy candidates that's already been decided.It is frustrating to hear this politicians repeating the same promises over and over at every election cycle only to come out with their pockets full and people wasting.
Politicians can quickly come up with billions of dollars to finance wars while there are millions of people still starving all around the world.It simply dosen't make sense except if they fighting for their own private interests.The whole system's garbage and must be re-invented hence the "The Zeitgeist Movement" and "Venus Project".For more check out this websites;

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/
http://www.thevenusproject.com/

and checkout the zeitgeist movies at; http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

I'm happy at least to find out that the idea though premature at this stage is not crazy afterall.We need to find a lasting solution to human problems and if you think you're not part of the solution ,you're mistaken! Your voice can add my voice to make our voice.It's a movement ! Join and spread the word!

On that note i would like to know what nairalanders think about this idea and should be answerd after watching the zeitgeist movies to really understand what the whole thing's about.
Re: Join The Movement ! by devayid(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
the zietgeist "movement" is nice if you like running on the spot. cuz you aint going nowhere.

come on! only 13 year old kids still believe this crap. the movies and theories were totally trashed years ago. just another random conspiracy theorist like david icke.
making money of yall buying his dvds.
Re: Join The Movement ! by Jenwitemi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
So what is the solution to all these problems? It is easy to knock all solutions put forward, but to create one is a different story. At least some folks are thinking forward creatively on how to solve the quagmire and dead end this monetary system has locked us in. So, put ya own solutions forward instead of knocking others for having done so.
devayid:

the zietgeist "movement" is nice if you like running on the spot. cuz you aint going nowhere.

come on! only 13 year old kids still believe this crap. the movies and theories were totally trashed years ago. just another random conspiracy theorist like david icke.
BTW, i love the Jacque Fresco idea. I have read a lot about it already and i think the future of mankind will resemble something like the world they are suggesting. I just do not know how long further down the road it will manifest. One thing is for sure, though, the present system has failed and it is doomed to collapse.
Re: Join The Movement ! by Amujale(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
devayid:

rofl! no wait sorry for laughing because this is meant to touch a serious chord. The idea sounds plausable in the sense that everyone is engrossed in the money fever instead of thinking how best to tollerate one another.

Forgive me if i'm a bit sceptical about the whole light camera action but i think even thought the idea could run for miles, the site would probably need a total make-over.

You've lost approximately 30% of your audience with the greeting of a mal-nurished looking African-American. I dont mean to be funny but the person who designed the sight needs to lighten-up. The skinny kid with flies on his eyelids picture is suppose to represent who?. And i'm suppose to sign up to this? Pathetic!

How about greeting your audience with a boy with a pencil in his ears, calculator in his hands, football on his feet, infront of a computer screen, chalk in his hand as approaching the chalkboard,  undecided

I hope i'm not spammming this thread?  Again if you deem it as such i would like to seriously appologize, Its just that type of perception of the African kids is so 1900's.
Re: Join The Movement ! by NWFX(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2011

One is to agree there's a serious problem with the current system and second is to find a possible lasting solution.
we are basically ripping off ourselves or u could say the wealthy and powerful are ripping everyone off and it won't continue forever.the zeitgeist maynot be the perfect solution but it is a positive step foward.There's bound to be holes in the theory but ofcourse there has to be.A change that will affect every human and the environment,the way we live and do things is not something that has to be perfect from the outset or crammed into 3 dvds.It is an idea that has to be considered because the sooner we find a way to control and manage our resources the better else we may end up destroying ourselves battling for resources and struggling for power and dominance.For me,getting rid of money should be the start.Humans have to survive as one.What happens when china,Russia,India,Brazil and all other emerging economies eventually become as powerful as the U.S?who's going to dictate to whom and what happens when their interests clash? another world war or what?They destroy everything and start over for the greedy interests of a few ?The entire monetary based system will eventually crash one way or the other the question is when ?

just another random conspiracy theorist like david icke.

you can watch zeitgeist online for free.you don't have to buy any dvds unless you want to donate,its ur choice.

(1) (Reply)

Letter Received On April 17, 2011 By Sabrina From The Lord Jesus For You: / A Pastor And Muslim At The Same Time? / Godlessness In The Last Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.