Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo (54482 Views)

Moment Man Shot Girlfriend's Ex-husband Dead Over Child Custody In U.S.(Video) / Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by savageyoungboy(m): 4:33am On Mar 02, 2021
Can't even read. The Headings said it all.

Girls be careful of who you date/cheat on ooo
If Only Nigerians knew the complete meaning of mental health problems and gave it the needed attention these wouldn't have happened not to talk of making the news.

Many Gracious David-West full these our small Naija. Na to pray make you nor jam them
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by namedo: 5:28am On Mar 02, 2021
Most people are too prone to violence.
Why?
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Reference(m): 6:01am On Mar 02, 2021
molbic:
Nigerian police sef he shot her to death and you are transferring the case for investigation what other evidence do you need again other than the dead body , CHAii

Oga, enlighten yourself. The case still has to go to court and without evidence and not just words, a half decent attorney will get the man walking. A thorough investigation will also unravel the circumstances and determine if there were other conspirators. Few things are ever clear cut.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by zynzyn(m): 6:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/01/police-confirm-hunter-shot-girlfriend-private-parts-allegedly-cheating-imo

This business of falling in love with a woman, ehn??! undecided

Having invested so much, you now think you own her body, and the fact is, based on the law, U DON'T! lipsrsealed

Particularly these days, even if you are married to her, U DON'T!! angry grin
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by pyro62(m): 6:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Franzinni:
This dude done caught an L over some dumb shit....guys still talking red pill blue pill simp alpha talk ...it's time to wake you self da funk up! They done got this dude all up in in PTSD mode, now he done shot someone fo pusee.

Hell No!

Oboy which kind pidgin be this na? You from Zimbabwe
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by sissoko22(m): 6:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Alot of mad and insane people in the East, those born and raised in that region are beast in human form.
Sp#te on their flath.ad
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Drizzy5001(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Chai... In her next world that babe no go get pussy o sad Rip
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by HRMK: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
YEYE HUNTER WEY NOR FIT CONFRONT KILLER FULANI HERDSMEN!NA BY FORCE PESON DEY GET GIRLFRIEND!WHY NOT LOOK FOR ANODA GIRL?ABI U NOR GET MONI?NAWA!
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by benado2020(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2021
What wicked world
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by 8stargeneral: 7:22am On Mar 02, 2021
Hmm...he thought that d private part is antelope or what?
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by MartinsD12(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/01/police-confirm-hunter-shot-girlfriend-private-parts-allegedly-cheating-imo
Some ladies don't set priorities for themselves, what is this lady doing with a village hunter, now the village hunter use her do bush meat, this goes out to guys out there, please let me make it clear to you all, if you are dating a girlfriend you don't own her yet she is not your wife yet, who she is seeing is non of your business, most of us guys dont understand dating at all, a girl is free to date as much as many guys as she wants, if she really loves you she will stick to you only and guys marry that one that stays faithful to you and please once you get the one that loves to cheat please let her be, break up the relationship you don't have to kill someone's daughter in the name of nonsense dating, now look at who this girl is dating a hunter, she is probably looking for greener pasture elsewhere, a hunter has no future at all, a hunter at this age what a nonsense, the lady is even too dumb to date such a man, my humble opinion though
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Revolva(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2021
hAHHAAHAH Imo state ....those ladies from there forget dem
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:53am On Mar 02, 2021
IGBO PEOPLE AND CRIME.. what will the biafra look like?
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by authority2006(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Ever8090:
No be Northern Nigeria!!?.....those people kills for nothing, not to talk of 3,500....very useless set of people...Rip sir,..

This happened in Southern state.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by authority2006(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2021
harmargedon:
it's called a private part. I wonder how it took part in public affairs.

You are just like your leaders, insensitive
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Not surprised its owerri amaka girls, cheating is their speciality, the bullet will turn her puns to dual carriage way.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by ayenale1(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2021
I wonder at times how guys behave, how can you slap, beat, fight even kill someone you have not even know her parents talkless of paying her pride price and accuse her of cheating...as long as she's not legally married to you...you can't accuse anybody of cheating...if you don't want her to cheat then pay her pride price and do the needful...
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by jacoik(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

I am mbaitolu and I take exception to wat you are trying to paint

there is no segregation in Igbo land do a study of your people you might be shocked to your bones wat you will find

And if you talk of Orlu and mba

wat of my merternal home amakiaohia wey people wey no understand the logic of human flaws and analysis dey tag as fetish

abeg I know wan imagine see you be ipob bcus e go pain me to know sey an imo man dats considered to be intelligent being from a state dat retained the position of the most literate state in the country for complete 6yrs now will be having this narrative
surely I understand what you are saying here dear brother and like what you stated up there, there is no place or tribe that is devoid of crime and other sundry issues but honestly nna, anytime I open this nl and see crime from Imo state, it's either from Owerri or mbaise. talking about being an ipond, I am neither a member or have any soft spot for them. but don't you think that the so-called ipod is fighting a just fight? don't you think that if those boys (terrorist as government called them) us not proactive, Fulani herdsmen would have run over s/e like s/w? let me stop here bro
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:00am On Mar 02, 2021
Lucyspa:

It's actually four. Was just trying to play it cool. He is a lecturer in my school. Sweet man with plenty money wink
me nko grin
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by harmargedon: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2021
authority2006:

You are just like your leaders, insensitive
That's why they are called leaders because we are the followers. We are advised to emulate our leaders, because we too are leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2021
Horreur!
That must have hurt o.
No evidence ...mere suspicion..
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by chukskafor(m): 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Wow, the guy is a real pussy hunter..... Dinta gbara òtu egbe, aruuuu!!!
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Chukwuka319(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23
sissoko22:
Alot of mad and insane people in the East, those born and raised in that region are beast in human form.
Sp#te on their flath.ad
Just like you are mad and a beast.

28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) / Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison