Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools (5594 Views)

Ngige: We Did Everything Possible To Stop Doctors’ Strike / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / South-west Roads No Longer Safe, Schools Operating Under Fear – Gov. Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by LoudLord(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2021
Fools
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by opius: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2021
That means his best is not the best for our dear country
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Frederick2017: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Wetin concern aviation with school matter? Baba, face your business and stop this eye service sir. Brainless government
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Acidosis(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2021
There's just one and the easiest thing he hasn't done though..

Resign.
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Splitmind: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Thank you very much honourable minister for saying the truth.

These "kidnappings" are simply falsifications and lies with political undertones.

Simple excursion they are calling it a kidnap.
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by pickatyouu: 8:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Make sirika no find who go insult am. Is he blind.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Judybash93(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2021
We are not cattle. So, they don't care
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by israelmao(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2021
We have witnessed and read about some nations where leaders failed and resigned as a result of their failures but this has never happened in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Mayeldah(m): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2021
post=99532491:
There is still a long way to go about security issue in Nigeria.

This did not just start today.

If some politicians in high places or some troublemakers do not pay with their miserable lives, peace won't reign in this nation.

irrespective of whoever it is that's trying to embarass the Govt, what does it takes Buhari and the army to get them arrested?

Why is Buhari himself not talking?

How many of these bandits that have kidnapped and in some cases killed students have been arrested and prosecuted?

When it concerns fulani bandits, El-rufai pays them to stop while Buhari looks away as if nothing is happening.

But if other tribes tries to defend themselves against these bandits and terrorist herdsmen, then Buhari and the Army and the DSS wakes up from their slumber.

Please get this, no external force is troubling Nigeria, all those doing so are Buhari's brothers.

Buhari is a terrorist and a mistake!
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by tnerro1(m): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Oga face your aviation work, wetin concern you with school safety. You be Education minister ani you dey lobby for him job. We no get air carrier,’you dey put mouth for wetin no concern you......spits
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by sterlingD(m): 8:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
Well, my own concern is not even the message but the messenger.

Hadi Sirika is the Aviation minister, but in what capacity is he talking now?

Because I still don't understand how safety of schools and aviation ministry are related. undecided

Information coming from the wrong authorities can't be taken as from the Fed govt.

Omo the thing tire me l come dey wonder whether na mistake abi my eyes don dey see something else.

This is what happens when you try to make excuse and cover for a failure as a mistake. The same mistake keeps repeating it self again and again and again and take a whole new frightening dimension. Like it has been said never re- enforce a failure. A failure is a failure and should be treated as it is ;a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Is it that these people don't understand that silence makes more sense when there is nothing meaningful to speak, or they are even more idiotic and imbecilic as advertised??!...

I can't understand why these people keep making such unguarded and annoying utterances...

Truth be told... There is absolutely nothing to defend here. Buhari has failed massively, unutterably, pathetically, and embarrassingly! There is no diplomatic way to say it.

The only reason why Northerners are not speaking up loudly or protesting massively is because they are too ethnocentric and religious to actually collectively agree or concede that one of their own has shamed them all.
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Yanchi95: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2021
Who is this? Which country is he from?
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by otokx(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2021
unbelievable
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by EagleNest(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2021
What do you expect him to say? He needs to speak well for his boss. After all if the boss is to resign due to deteriorating security situation, it will affect them too.
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Ate247(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2021
I really don't know when aviation minister became Education minister or minister of information. Useless idiots playing with people's life.
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Aether(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2021
The incompetence and confusion of this government reeks to the highest heavens. What pray tell does an aviation minister have to do with the security of lives and property. The idiot was referencing a rejigged national architecture. Words that have no meaning to the average man. He should explain plainly what he means if he truly understands.

I have reached a point where I do not expect anything at all from this country, good or bad, and so I'm not surprised by any news I hear. I just nod and go with the flow, because it has become clear that the government is physically and mentally unable to make progress.
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Blackdisciple(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2021
What's happening in the North and other parts of the country Is nothing to them that's why the so called sheikh say bandits accidentally killed and its by the influence of drugs and the kidnapping school students is far better than ravaging communities.
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Wronggee(m): 8:56am On Mar 02, 2021
He should continue deceiving yourself grin
Yeye man
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by ThugBoy(m): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Ogun go kill you and the bastard Buhari
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by carliber1: 9:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Then he should resign ad give way for a competent person to resolve the issue.
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by slowice(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

Because I still don't understand how safety of schools and aviation ministry are related. undecided

Information coming from the wrong authorities can't be taken as from the Fed govt.

I get your point and you are right but understand that he is one of those running the show... Part of the infamous cabal. That's is why you always find them giving information that has nothing to do with their office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by OyinO: 9:06am On Mar 02, 2021
These men of the cabal are just playing over the intelligence of the gullible Nigerians just the way religious leaders mesmerise and deceive them.
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by Sonn(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

Simplyleo, Another 1000 years for you
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by ransomed: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2021
What business do you have in the education sector? Are you the Minister overseeing education? Lie upon lies to package a bad product for sale at all cost.
We are not buying this deceit from Aviation crook.
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by okorogodwin4(m): 9:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Is lies no longer sin
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by MrSquint: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Was that his campaign promise ? That he will do everything without proofs or tangible results ?

Nigerians will learn well this time.......hopefully

It's Buhari and APC till further notice
Fellow Citizens let's enjoy
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by sojfarm: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Yes we understand. Its beyond him, so let him leave since he has done all he could do.

Let him give others chance.

Oh sorry. I now understand. Of blessed memory
Re: Sirika: Buhari Has Done Everything Possible To Ensure Safe Schools by sojfarm: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

All of them have been instructed.

Irrespective of your ministry, just defend the Buhari blindly, no matter stupid the person looks or sounds, no matter your records before your appointment in this administration. Later you can go back and correct your stupidity. Even if the children of such public officials are becoming fools in the society

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barr. Shola Gabriel Inducted Fellow Institute Of Debt Recovery Practitioners / See The Simple Lifestyle Of Peter Obi Preparing His Food Himself In His House / Pictures Of Maj Gen T.A Lagbaja With His Boys In NW Before His Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.