Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

My Husband bleeps His Church Members Inside The Church – Divorce Seeking Pastor’s - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Husband bleeps His Church Members Inside The Church – Divorce Seeking Pastor’s (220 Views)

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband bleeps His Church Members Inside The Church – Divorce Seeking Pastor’s by saraeden29: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeFOJezW3yE
Posted by Olowo Yusuf. on Mar 1, 2021 The wife of a pastor in the Adamawa State capital, Yola, has dragged her husband to court over allegations of sleeping with women right inside his church. Mrs Jumai Mala, the wife of Pastor Yakubu Kefas Ayuba of Heavengate Bible Mission in Bachure, Yola North Local Government Area, is insisting that Pastor Ayuba sleeps with women inside the church. Mrs Jummai alleged that she had caught her husband in the act a number of times. She said that her husband has a bed in the office of the church which he uses to commit adultery. The Pastors wife told the Upper Area Court III in Yola that her husband had continued in the act and she could not remain his wife. She asked the court to dissolve the marriage as her husband had long proved that he could not stop chasing women, as efforts she made to advise him had only attracted threats of violence against her. She said her marriage is blessed with four children but that unfortunately, the responsibility for the children was hers as he gives nothing for their upbringing. Pastor Ayuba, however, dismissed the allegations, claiming that his wife was lying to the court. The pastor had, through his counsel, F. R. Baiyo, called three witnesses who testified in court and were cross-examined by counsel to the petitioner, J. J. Shalli. The Upper Area Court III in Yola presided over by Hon Umar Isa, adjourned the case to later in the month, March 10, for further hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeFOJezW3yE
Re: My Husband bleeps His Church Members Inside The Church – Divorce Seeking Pastor’s by drewlious114: 9:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
lol, some pastors are crazy!! MOD move this post to front page
Re: My Husband bleeps His Church Members Inside The Church – Divorce Seeking Pastor’s by DaddyRochie1642: 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
This same pastor will place that his dirty Adultery and Fornication Hands on the heads of members of his church to pray for them when the come to meet him for prayers ....Who' deceiving who.

(1) (Reply)

Understand Prayer In A Different Way. Prayer Is The Engine Oil Of A Believer. / Beware Of False Prophets, doctrines and gospel -This is for Christians / God Has Given Approval For N1 Million To Be Shared To Each Nigerian – (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.