Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank (39673 Views)

Oil Price Risen To $93 Per Barrel Highest In Seven Years / Nigeria’s inflation rate may be among world’s highest in 2022 – World Bank / Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by pasol4real(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
PoloG:
She was shorlisted and op say win hahahahahahahahahaha
Olodo
Indeed Nigerians do not read
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by lexy2014: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
vincentjk:
Nigerian lady working in Central Bank of Ireland wins the highest award, one can ever win in a Central Bank

In her words:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nono_okeke_29/status/1364865051828629508

Aunty Nono showed us d nomination and shortlisting letter or notice but didn't show us d letter that specifically said she won d award. There's something wrong here
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
pasol4real:

Olodo
Indeed Nigerians do not read

He read. If she has to notify her for shortlisting, what about d letter for winning d award?
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by ofiko123(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
Congratulations to her..
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by Emperor002: 2:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
umu israel.umu Egyptians biko nu, unu hapu umu israel ka ha
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
My latest role model....
Keep it up sweetie
I hope to be more than this someday....
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by vincentjk(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
lexy2014:

Aunty Nono showed us d nomination and shortlisting letter or notice but didn't show us d letter that specifically said she won d award. There's something wrong here

Celebrate my sister and stop being a hater please.
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by Buchitoochi: 1:01am On Mar 03, 2021
We are of the � sun. We shine unlimited. Congrat nwanne m
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by lexy2014: 4:24am On Mar 03, 2021
vincentjk:

Celebrate my sister and stop being a hater please.

How is she ur sister? Can u kindly shed light on that?

What exactly are u celebrating? If there's a nomination letter, where's d letter of award?

Can u identify d hate& kindly explain how hate fits into d discussion?
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by potopotoking: 4:37am On Mar 03, 2021
[s]
post=99539136:

This is inspiring.

We hope many young girls can learn from her and the other women below,
that a woman can be beautiful and at the same time intelligent to win such a top-notch award.

From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] :
Once again all the very best Nono.
This is only the beginning of such achievements in your sweet life.
[/s]
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by jokpemejoseph: 4:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Ngozi Iweala is the woman that motivates me to work viciously hard!
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by vincentjk(m): 8:10am On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

What exactly are u celebrating? If there's a nomination letter, where's d letter of award?

A wise man once said noting. I've no words for you.
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by vincentjk(m): 8:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Maryjane001:
My latest role model.... Keep it up sweetie I hope to be more than this someday....
You'll insha allah
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by lexy2014: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2021
vincentjk:

A wise man once said noting. I've no words for you.

Are these not words that u just wrote? That means u aren't wise. Meanwhile,

Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by icankel: 8:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Umuigbo nile umuigbo nile, let's come together n'anyi ncha bu ofu ayammama..
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by vincentjk(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Are these not words that u just wrote? That means u aren't wise. Meanwhile,

A wise man once said nothing.
Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by lexy2014: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2021
vincentjk:

U just said something. Are u saying u aren't wise?

Meanwhile,

Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by vincentjk(m): 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

U just said something. Are u saying u aren't wise?

Meanwhile,

Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
vincentjk:

Obviously, u aren't that wise man because u are still saying something.

Meanwhile,

Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by vincentjk(m): 12:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Obviously, u aren't that wise man because u are still saying something.

Meanwhile,

Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
vincentjk:

If u are fighting to be wise by ur standard of saying nothing, that opportunity is long gone because I can't count 5 times u said something.

Meanwhile,

Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by obidaddy: 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
May God punish the DeadVultureMeatBbqGrill proprietor and his lineage. It shall never be well with sycophants and those who without shame turn the truth on it head, because of mere morsel of bread.

If you know you're the one, do well to report me to the mods for another round of banning. Bastards!

1 Like

Re: Nono Okeke Wins Spotlight Award In Ireland - The Highest In Central Bank by KOPVIBES: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2021
vincentjk:
Nigerian lady working in Central Bank of Ireland wins the highest award, one can ever win in a Central Bank

In her words:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nono_okeke_29/status/1364865051828629508
Please can I send you a DM sir?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: One Legged Woman Hawking IN Lagos / Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / Which Farming Business Can I Start With N300 - 350k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.