Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others (88022 Views)

Skeletons Of Over 40 People And Some Who Died Of SYPHILIS Found In Peru (Photos) / Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Crayfish09: 11:34am On Mar 02, 2021
walcruise:
Why do we kill everything over here

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215820459179052&id=1672043823

They should have kissed it right?
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Slynation(m): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:
I am saddened no one has considered the pointless murder of this rare lion as a deplorable act.

While some nations are trying to save endangered species and using their existence to generate revenue, we are killing them for daily food.

I am saddened you didn't even considered the scores of humans murdered by the Lioness as a deplorable act.....Maxi....!! Even in most countries,they do kill Lions hunting humans so it's good riddance....
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by budaatum: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Kaymansion(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2021
It is well! see the boy in green looking as if he has been infected.. they really finished the bullets to the poor lion
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by budaatum: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2021
Slynation:
I am saddened you didn't even considered the scores of humans murdered by the Lioness as a deplorable act.....Maxi....!! Even in most countries,they do kill Lions hunting humans so it's good riddance....

To be honest with you? Na, I don't really care about the deplorable human beings who got killed especially if they are like most who've responded to me on this thread.

We humans are supposed to be top of the food chain with brains inside our heads and a duty to rule equitably over our environment, and not just kill the animals in it.

If we had sense, those lions will be managed as an asset that tourists will pay top dollar to come and see which will provide a living for those poor people around there. But no, we encroach on their habitat and decimate their food then we complain when they make you their dinner.

Is stupid not clearly as stupid does and very shortsighted?
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by GENES11S: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2021
"Strange lion invade Ngala town in Borno State, killed few and injured some, it was later killed by security operatives in the area.
#talkjudith"

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2021
It says invade...
Most likely came from neighbouring places
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by IYANGBALI: 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
See correct meat for better pepper soup. Lalasticlala this one sweet pass snakes o
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by candygist: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Never knew we had wild lions in Nigeria.

Lion looking so well fed than all of them in the pictures.
Sai baba

That's how it is when God provides your needs.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by luluosas(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
But this is a young lion. My condolences to the bereaved families though
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by spinna: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
This brings one close to tears..a young male
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by BadBradley: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lagoon0:

Who do I emulate in wild life preservation? undecided

Do you have sound education at all?
You're advocating for this wild animal who had fed on multiple human flesh.

You're an endangered specie. That animal has more chances of survival than you. It's faring better than you a pitiable, disillusioned citizen of Africa's poverty headquarters.

Your hospitals are ill-equipped
Your country hasn't no animal control agency

Your country has no prompt police response

Yet you're advocating that people who this animal has killed look for a way to preserve it.

I may not have sound education, but I'm way ahead of a cultural vagabond and loafer like you who is down, down on the path of miseducation.

Na people like you worse pass actual slaves and gleefully pass on their slavery to their children ignorantly.

Inferior ape.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Emperor5(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
It seems northern have forest Weller
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
heendrix:

Not frustration ion know why folks like treating these Northerners like they ain't Humans. to the guy that Lions are killing Northerners doesn't really matter. If we South got a face off with the North let's hit at our Real Enemies "The Fulanis" not Hausas who have been at Receiving end of violence against Fulanis and the Hate for anything Hausa keeps growing each day.

So wrong
I agree!
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Barbsamiin:
In this season its windy its cool, mostly north east has excessive wind that nomatter how you managed to maitain your skin it must dry. you need to apply creams several times a day. thou im in northwest i've ditched my cream and used vaselineNortherners are mostly fulanis which is hardly for their body to gain weight in nature, its not hunger they are hardgainers naturally. In this season its windy its cool, mostly north east has excessive wind that nomatter how you managed to maintain your skin it must dry. you need to apply creams several times a day. thou im in northwest i've ditched my cream and used vaseline
Cheers for explaining, i never knew this.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jashub:
I never knew lions still existed in Nigeria shocked
lol...lions stii exist in Nigeria.. but Tigers which is the biggest cat is going to an extinction....nowadays before you could see a Tiger in Nigeria you would have seen about 12 Lions....
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by SUPERPACK: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Q
afroxyz:

If you had the common sense that you hold in high esteem, you would know that there are ways of handling the lion than just killing it.
Even people that have not handled a Rottweiler in their neighbourhood is talking of handling a lion grincheesy.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Ashirioluwa: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
walcruise:
Why do we kill everything over here

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10215820459179052&id=1672043823

This is a different case. According to the story the lion invaded the community, these people have no other option(s)
other than to kill the animal because this 1 lion can wipeout the whole community if kept alive.

1 Like

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Eriokanmi: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jashub:
Go to igbo ora and igbeti in oyo forest, dem plenti for dia. Elephants too
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by SUPERPACK: 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:

To be honest with you? Na, I don't really care about the deplorable human beings who got killed especially if they are like most who've responded to me on this thread.

We humans are supposed to be top of the food chain with brains inside our heads and a duty to rule equitably over our environment, and not just kill the animals in it.

If we had sense, those lions will be managed as an asset that tourists will pay top dollar to come and see which will provide a living for those poor people around there. But no, we encroach on their habitat and decimate their food then we complain when they make you their dinner.

Is stupid not clearly as stupid does and very shortsighted?
The rants of a senseless human.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Maski87: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
Am sure his brothers and sisters dey around sha.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by WHOcarex: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
heendrix:

Let it fucking die who cares

anytime Nigeria needs Lion we can always swap ur type for 2 Cubs from South Africa
Lol. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chei!!!! This one got me laughing out so loud. Guy you're mouthed. Have mercy pls. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by NOwazobia: 3:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
afroxyz:

If you had the common sense that you hold in high esteem, you would know that there are ways of handling the lion than just killing it.
And you could even mention one with your big sense?
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by NOwazobia: 3:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
SUPERPACK:
QEven people that have not handled a Rottweiler in their neighbourhood is talking of handling a lion grincheesy.
You dey mind that fool. He could not even mention one way. lol
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by pozehnani(f): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
emrain:

Lioness with a mane? Odé

Yours is a case of failed parenting. So, I'm not surprised.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by pozehnani(f): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
AkpaMgbor:

It’s a young male lion..look at the growing mane.

Oh.. I see. I thought it was a lioness when I didn't see it bearing the usual huge mane. Didn't even notice it had some already.

Thanks to all who pointed that out.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Litmus: 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Jashub:

Not only lions, but leopards, gorillas, elephants, crocks, etc and also, I read this somewhere, Nigeria is thought to have the most verity of small spices of animals in the world but certainly the most verity of butterflies in the world.

You're not alone, Majority of Nigerians are ignorant about the country they are so keen to throw away.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by themanderon: 3:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
pozehnani:
It's a lioness.

Scary though. Must have been driven by hunger.

Its a young lion. The mane is still growing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by budaatum: 4:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
SUPERPACK:
The rants of a senseless human.

Hmm. It got inside your head all the same.
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by Jashub: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Go to igbo ora and igbeti in oyo forest, dem plenti for dia. Elephants too
...are they in game reserves or roaming? shocked
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by SeniorGee(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
An adolescent male, probably sent out of the pride to go fend for himself and chose easy targets.. humans
Re: Lion Killed In Ngala, Borno State After It Killed Some People And Injured Others by rhames(m): 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
Why's their skin ashy? Is it the terrain?

That Lion looks too well fed to escape from a Nigerian Zoo.

How I wish it attacked Boko Haram undecided

That one posing there in camo, is he a soldier or those ones destroying beer up North?

yes its the terrain. some rare species are still in the Boko Haram occupied territory of Sambisa Forest which spans to four states namely Bauchi, Yobe Borno and Kano State. Some of these animals do wander into the main roads or villages intheir vicinty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is Why Snakes Are Afraid Of Praying Mantises (Graphic Photos, Video) / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos / Many Animals Are Way Bigger Than We Think (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.