Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

This Marriage Has A Bright Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Marriage Has A Bright Future (328 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her / Bright Nwoye ‘Scorpion’ Dies After IPOB Rally In Abia. Photos / Photos: Despite Boko Haram Insurgency, Maiduguri Shines Bright At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Marriage Has A Bright Future by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Ẹni táaní kó ṣe tó, tí ọ́ ní "èwo ni kí èèyàn maṣe tótòtó?"... Meaning, person wey you tell say make hin 'shout', wey answer say which one be say make person dey "shout shout shout!" Na Yorùbá idiom

No! Let's all have this Rethink, Please
Answer this questions sincerely

If we break up the country today, WHAT GAIN?
Will these end banditry and all the vices we are asking to stop?
I wan ask this one too, Will it stop the African politicians from looting your public purse?
One more i beg your pardon, Will breakup ever stop the "contextual Nigeria state cited ethic groups" from at least marrying from each other? Lets think way forward...

Like a cleric will lure you to worship or preach perseverance to a couple going through a problematic union.
As a pastor, i will preach peace. As an Imam i will preach coexistence with wisdom. Everytime this couple comes around with 'their always' wahala, (mostly when some politicians (Friends) want to prove a point). i will settle the rift and promise them a future (I will use God prophecy if the need may) ONLY if they'll endure together. Only if they will remember what awaits a Union of over a century and didn't break. Oh, what if USA ended it in 1861? What i am preaching is 'forging ahead'.
What if we decide not to... It is not a prediction that what made the union collapsed, will still continue.
How?
The Yoruba man who married Fula at Akanran won't divorce his wife because her relative and mine are having clashes. As a cleric however, i will beg both sides to look into the caucus influencing their decisions.

Do they want the best for the union?
Which part of the union is selfish, why is he/she selfish?
In case of this couple at Akanran, they are good people, group of millions married as 'a couple'.
No be say dem dey get wahala, na dem neighbors dey cause kasala.

Like one street trying to outsmart the other street and their leaders ain't talking. Oh, maybe because they need to prove a point?

You know well that no region will go out this union empty-handed.

As a pastor however. Let me
prove to you that the union if not broken at 85 years (USA), Couple together over 100 years should know better that if they stay together, the fruit they ask will ripe, only that "All hands must be on deck when its time to weed(Elections). This Union must see to those trying to sow seeds of hate, to the disdain of heroes past who also fought same war but were not too stupid to go their separate ways. Mind you, its a marriage and DIVORCE is an option, whereas MARRIAGE is the larger picture.

#DraaMarks
Re: This Marriage Has A Bright Future by dawnomike(m): 6:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Drabeey:
Ẹni tàaní kó ṣe tó, tí ọ́ ní "èwo ni kí èèyàn maṣe tótòtó?"... Meaning, person wey you tell say make hin 'shout', wey answer say which one be say make person dey "shout shout shout!" Na Yorùbá idiom

No! Let's all have this Rethink, Please
Answer this questions sincerely

If we break up the country today, WHAT GAIN?
Will these end banditry and all the vices we are asking to stop?
I wan ask this one too, Will it stop the African politicians from looting your public purse?
One more i beg your pardon, Will breakup ever stop the "contextual Nigeria state cited ethic groups" from at least marrying from each other? Lets think way forward...

Like a cleric will lure you to worship or preach perseverance to a couple going through a problematic union.
As a pastor, i will preach peace. As an Imam i will preach coexistence with wisdom. Everytime this couple comes around with 'their always' wahala, (mostly when some politicians (Friends) want to prove a point). i will settle the rift and promise them a future (I will use God prophecy if the need may) ONLY if they'll endure together. Only if they will remember what awaits a Union of over a century and didn't break. Oh, what if USA ended it in 1861? What i am preaching is 'forging ahead'.
What if we decide not to... It is not a prediction that what made the union collapsed, will still continue.
How?
The Yoruba man who married Fula at Akanran won't divorce his wife because her relative and mine are having clashes. As a cleric however, i will beg both sides to look into the caucus influencing their decisions.

Do they want the best for the union?
Which part of the union is selfish, why is he/she selfish?
In case of this couple at Akanran, they are good people, group of millions married as 'a couple'.
No be say dem dey get wahala, na dem neighbors dey cause kasala.

Like one street trying to outsmart the other street and their leaders ain't talking. Oh, maybe because they need to prove a point?

You know well that no region will go out this union empty-handed.

As a pastor however. Let me
prove to you that the union if not broken at 85 years (USA), Couple together over 100 years should know better that if they stay together, the fruit they ask will ripe, only that "All hands must be on deck when its time to weed(Elections). This Union must see to those trying to sow seeds of hate, to the disdain of heroes past who also fought same war but were not too stupid to go their separate ways. Mind you, its a marriage and DIVORCE is an option, whereas MARRIAGE is the larger picture.

#DraaMarks
Nigeria is too big to be governed by people with a typical mentality of slavery.
Re: This Marriage Has A Bright Future by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2021
dawnomike:
Nigeria is too big to be governed by people with a typical mentality of slavery.

How do you mean?

(1) (Reply)

When You Want Peace Prepare For WAR, Nigerians Has Prayed Enough / Supreme Court Rules On Rivers APC Crisis / Biafra And Oduduwa Be At Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.