Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

‘why Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello’ (507 Views)

Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me / Why Obasanjo Refused To Recognise June 12 / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘why Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello’ by JosEast(m): 5:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Following the meeting of former President Olusegun Obasanjo with the Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, the GYB2PYB Youth Support Group has said the visit was borne out of the ex-President’s deep love for youths.

The group commended the former President for fulfilling his promise to meet with Governor Bello.

Daily Trust reports that Obasanjo, on Sunday, met with the Kogi State governor in Lokoja.

During the visit, Obasanjo lauded Gov Bello on his efforts in ensuring security, good governance, and infrastructural development in the State.

Reacting to the development on Monday, the Director-General of GYB2PYB, Oladele John Nihi, described the meeting as timely and a confirmation that former President Obasanjo cares for the nation’s stability.

“Obasanjo is one of the few Nigerian former leaders with the interest of the youths at heart.

“We are not surprised to see him coming out openly to acknowledge the good works of Governor Yahaya Bello.

“He did it because he is a progressive leader that wants the country to move forward against all odds.

“I knew this when I personally met with Baba for the first time in 2019, at his Ota country home,” Nihi said in a statement.

President Obasanjo, during the closed-door meeting, urged governor Bello to continue his fight against criminality.

“We believe Governor Yahaya Bello will keep doing his possible best to safeguard the lives and livelihood of all Nigerians,” Obasanjo had said.

https://dailytrust.com/why-obasanjo-visited-yahaya-bello
Re: ‘why Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello’ by complexBoss12: 5:32am On Mar 02, 2021
,Ok
Re: ‘why Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello’ by Mokason288(m): 6:13am On Mar 02, 2021
I know this Yahaya Bello presidency thing is just a huge joke.

Because God’s plan for Nigeria is not eternal punishment
Re: ‘why Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello’ by Moferere: 6:24am On Mar 02, 2021
They sha like to twist facts. Obasanjo did not endorse Yahaya for President
Re: ‘why Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello’ by Mjshexy(f): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Bello's candidacy is buried on arrival, men & women with conscience should tell him the truth undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘why Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello’ by UniqueL102: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Very clear for to see
Re: ‘why Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello’ by hammerDK: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Mjshexy:
Bello's candidacy is buried on arrival, men & women with conscience should tell him the truth undecided

I don vex, 1week now, u said nothing.

Get another moniker with no followers to respond to me.

Wen am angry, i listen to naira marley.

listening now.. Koleyewon, enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehKNrE1ZSbg
Re: ‘why Obasanjo Visited Yahaya Bello’ by BlowYourMind: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Affliction shall not rise the second time

(1) (Reply)

2023: No Zoning Of Presidency To South In APC – Yahaya Bello / I Can't Seem To Understand Why Afrikans Are Sympathizing With The Queen / Acute Insecurity Not New In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.