Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,295 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) (63447 Views)

Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Wizkid, 2face, Timipre Sylva At Faze's Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Take heart faze. It feels sad to lose a close relative let alone your own twin sibling. May God console you.

Tubaba looks so sober. He's deeply touched.
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Arinola6533: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2021
[url=/RDnxFCj] CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.... [/url]

Do you know you can make up to 2.5% of your capital daily from trading Cryptocurrency Certificate of difference ( Bitcoin , ethereum etc.) ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join us today and enjoy returns up to 2.5% credited directly to your bank account daily. You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

[url=/RDnxFCj] CLICK HERE TO GO TO WEBSITE..... [/url]
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by xrisdgreat(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2021
grin grin grin
inoki247:
lol Blackface no gri near 2face make he no go steal him song again sad angry

cos na only blackface song people dey steal pass for diz world....
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

Simple English....they were present
Mr Big grammar, no nursery rhymes book!
They said both of them have set aside their beef, that was the title before edit. So, I said they didn't snap together to show that. If they shelved discord, why were they not seen together?
Hope you can publish a nursery rhymes book with your big grammar now.

1 Like

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2021
Blackface still dey form strong head �️ like mop
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by coolhumble(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2021
Amen! May God also provide for blackface he is really broke�

tillaman:
Very noble of them!!
May God comfort Faze, he is really broken sad
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Moz22: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
tillaman:
Very noble of them!!
May God comfort Faze, he is really broken sad
exact same way my mum is feeling right now.. she lost her twin yesterday
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2021
Take heart faze....see how blackface resemble crazeman.
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Moz22:
exact same way my mum is feeling right now.. she lost her twin yesterday
shocked
Oh May God comfort your mom and the entire family brethren!!
My prayers for y’all

1 Like

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Mandela27: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
HitRun:

Shey you wan be like am? Abi you never hear say na kpoli make am look like dat?
baba cool down
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Kingzjayzee: 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
inoki247:
lol Blackface no gri near 2face make he no go steal him song again sad angry

cos na only blackface song people dey steal pass for diz world....
gringringrin Guy u no well oooogringringringrin
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Mr Big grammar, no nursery rhymes book!
They said both of them have set aside their beef, that was the title before edit. So, I said they didn't snap together to show that. If they shelved discord, why were they not seen together?
Hope you can publish a nursery rhymes book with your big grammar now.
Even me no sabi English.

Abeg wic one be " shelved discord"
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
vickydevoka:

Even me no say English.

Abeg wic one be " shelved discord"
Still waiting for your book.
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by prettyaura: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Make dem just quickly do "plantashun boiz" remix for us sharp sharp na grin faze, may God grant you the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by gassbee: 9:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
See as faze fresh
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by gassbee: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
yemmight:
Still, Black Face avoided 2 Face at the event.
same could b said of tubaba also

1 Like

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dreyton36:

STFU kid, yenyenyen undecided
See finish no go kill you
So it's blackface of all people you wanna compare with my wallet damn, you really insult me
it's ain't ur fault #200 data allow you think you have a said & a life �
Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Dreyton36: 5:22am On Mar 04, 2021
mikeweezy:
it's ain't ur fault #200 data allow you think you have a said & a life �

Go back to school kid

1 Like

Re: 2Baba, Blackface At Faze’s Twin Sister, Ifeyinwa Asia Service Of Songs (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2021
Now Sound Sultan too is no more.... Life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / M.I. Abaga Set To Marry Eniola Mafe (Photos) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.