Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,142 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated (22608 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by BlessedNuel: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Saboteurs everywhere.

He should chose wisely..the people he associates with

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2021
Omihanifa:
Just some days back, I was talking about the need for this guy to be extremely careful with the way he's associating with almost everyone in the political space in Yoruba land

It's not everyone that's happy with what he's doing presently. Especially the Yoruba politicians that are gaining from the Buhari government.

They strongly feel Sunday igboho is embarrassing them with his actions undecided and they will do everything possible to get rid of him.

Already some of the politicans that are coming to him to associate with him are stylishly mapping out strategies to take him out.

Some forces too feel threatened by his rising profile. Someone like MC oluomo now will be loosing sleep because in little or no time his clients will move to the new "Don" in town that can get the work don without hiding or using proxy
we think alike. U correct

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by RPG2020(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2021
descarado:
Is he still fighting herdsmen in the bush or creating political awareness?
Tomorrow, we will see vote igboho for governor or Senate.
And people were jumping up and down here cos of this guy. So gullible
Mcheeew

Continue
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by TitanzStudio(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Failed Nation
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Lastmankc(m): 11:37am On Mar 02, 2021
We have back stabbers among all ethnic groups,but the Yoruba's are too notorious for backstabbing.I am always careful when I am around a Yoruba man.Two of my yoruba friends at my place of work showed me this traits,but I retaliated with much venom.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by pseudaria: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. He is a Yoruba wannabe. An Igbo who has grown up in Lagos and now pretending to be Yoruba. Ask him.

As far as being hate-filled, I think I do a good job proving that the tag belongs to Igbos and not me or most Yorubas.

People like you are pathetic and the reason Igbos are hated. You go around spreading hate against other needlessly and when they fight back to turn the spotlight on you, as I do consistently , you begin playing victim. You can't take it. I pity you all.

Are you fucking kidding me. So after all the Fulani herdsmen are doing in yorubaland, there are still fucktards who reason like this. NAWA O

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by namedo: 11:39am On Mar 02, 2021
Please we want peace not war. So everyone should desist from uttering hate speeches.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by merits(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2021
oilPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/01/some-yoruba-politicians-conspired-get-me-assassinated-%E2%80%94-igboho

oilPUSSY which can oil be yours?exon mobil or total oil..........cuz I can't understand as a virgin alpha male.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by OlawaleBammie: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:
Lawd in heaven. Can you creatures of hate at least wait for even a single Yoruba to comment before you swarm in with your hateful and negative messages?

Clearly you guys are in severe pain. This early in the morning when you should be rested and ready to face the day you start with aberrant behaviour? Na wa OO. Father please heal the hearts of IPOBians and Igbos. This is too much.

Those people u quoted are bastar.ds from the other side of the corntree, na their way grin grin

Abi what are u expecting from a rust brains enclosed in a compressed skulls grin grin

One is still coming to mention tinuubu in this saga, just wait small.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by babzo(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Why not just mention their names?
Nigerian leaders always like " some people " ...just give us the damn names man...
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by merits(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2021
oilPUSSY:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/01/some-yoruba-politicians-conspired-get-me-assassinated-%E2%80%94-igboho
oilPUSSY which can oil be yours,exon mobil or total oil?...cuz I can't understand as an alpha male grin

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by WestAfricaan: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Sunday Sunday Sunday.. how many times have I called you?
Becareful so that this attention you are drawing to yourself don't mess you up. U have said my own o
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by AfonjaConehead: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2021
May God help you and deliver your people from the chains of tifnubu.
Your offence is not far fetched,it's the same offence of Nnamdi Kanu. It's the offence of Niger Delta agitators who want freedom and liberty and emancipation for their people.

But most importantly,you have to get saved and believe in the Lord Jesus.

#note,kindly ignore my moniker
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Omezif(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2021
From this statement you would realize why it will take time to settles farmers and fulani crisis.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by OlawaleBammie: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
This Tout wants to be relevant by all means

Ur own tout is in the oblivion spinning the heads of ur elders anticlockwisely tru facebook while u re here concerned about wat is happening in yorubaland.

Awon pathogens buruku

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2021
IamFINESSE:
And I know that Bobo Chicago must be Among them cheesy

Due to his dead presidential dream
Tinu×× coughs* cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Lashist(m): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:

Omo Igbo, mind your business. Go and worry about your many young and misguided brothers that Kanu is leading to early graves and the many Igbo women, from Obigbo/Oyigbo, claimed to have been raped and brutalized in the custody of the Nigerian Army. Observe a dirge too for ESN.

What you and other Igbos should absolutely refrain from doing right now is taking Panadol for Yoruba headache while you ignore your own brain tumor about to kill you. Una get too much wahala to be this fixated on Yorubas who are much better off and far more secure than Igbos in the grand scheme of thing.
Relax with this your tribalism na...you sef get hate like the person you quoted...difference is just the tribe...hate full your system just like him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Kayberg: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2021
I can't doubt the report, because some Yorubas are enemies of themselves.
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by ymstar(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Lastmankc:
We have back stabbers among all ethnic groups,but the Yoruba's are too notorious for backstabbing.I am always careful when I am around a Yoruba man.Two of my yoruba friends at my place of work showed me this traits,but I retaliated with much venom.
Good

That's why I am very careful with whom I make my friend
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by GidiCars: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. He is a Yoruba wannabe. An Igbo who has grown up in Lagos and now pretending to be Yoruba. Ask him.

As far as being hate-filled, I think I do a good job proving that the tag belongs to Igbos and not me or most Yorubas.

People like you are pathetic and the reason Igbos are hated. You go around spreading hate against other needlessly and when they fight back to turn the spotlight on you, as I do consistently , you begin playing victim. You can't take it. I pity you all.

Don't mind that Tranquillity36 guy saying shiit. PrinceOfLagos is confirmed Omo nyamiri but they're always too ashamed to be associated with their tribe and try to hide under Yorùbá.

That's one of the reason they're agitating for railway from the East to West which Yorùbás seriously oppose. You'd hardly find YORÙBÁs in their business or politics, but they're always wanting to enter ours. We'll soon give them the Ghana and South Africa treatment.

See one example below.

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by BadEnglish(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2021
November1857:
Afonja has been backstabbing and betrayaling each other since 16th century !

And I used to think I was the bad English here. U are terrible my frnd

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Afonja keeel you there.
Asgard13:
Yoruba will always always betray themselves... even on their own good.

The curse of afonja .. and I believe afonja no be the first
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by sylve11: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Omihanifa:
Someone like MC oluomo now will be loosing sleep because in little or no time his clients will move to the new "Don" in town

grin grin cool
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by IYANGBALI: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Not surprised. Fokn betrayals!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by TemmyT002(m): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2021
We really need to fish out those Yoruba politicians. They are our problems.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by BSdetector: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nice thread for nyamiri yamlegs to jerk off to....they won't face wike that's making their sisters wear 5months old pant or their fulani slave leaders like the ape below.....

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by southsouthking(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
With due respect sir, You beginning to talk too much.
Of all art and craft made by men, politics is the worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Finds Nigeria Guilty Of Rights Abuse At Lekki Tollgate / Who Are You Fighting? - Obi Questions LP Factional Chairman Abure / Why Would PDP Governors Visit APC Benue But Ignore PDP Taraba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.