Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated (22426 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by oilPUSSY(f): 7:45am On Mar 02, 2021
A Yoruba activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, says he remains unflinching in his fight against killer Fulani herdsmen terrorising the South-West region.

He also affirmed that he would not allow any Yoruba politicians to sway him with money or material wealth, adding that he was committed to the cause.

Igboho said this in a live broadcast on a programme, CityTalks with Reuben Abati, monitored by SaharaReporters on Saturday.

Igboho was accosted by security personnel on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Friday, in a attempt to arrest him.

In a viral video of the attempted arrest by the security agents, Igboho and his lieutenants who were on their way to Lagos for a meeting with the leader of the Yoruba socio-cultural organisation, Afenifere, Ayo Adebanjo, were harassed by the security agents.

Reacting, Igboho who spoke in Yoruba, said the incident was an attempt on his life by the Nigerian authorities.

“The DSS (Department of State Services), soldiers and Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps attacked our vehicles on Friday, while we were on our way to honour a meeting with our father, Ayo Adebanjo,” he said.

He explained that the National Publicity Secretary of the group, Yinka Odumakin, had called about the meeting which he had to honour.

He said he had also planned to see the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Oba Gani Adams.

“Our brother, Odumakin had informed me that our father, Ayo Adebanjo wanted to see me about this cause we have started to bring back peace to our land.

“On our way, a white Hilux truck with security agents numbering 40 confronted us, asking ‘where is Igboho?’ ‘Is Igboho here?’”

Igboho explained he alighted from his car to go and meet them, to ask for his offence why he was being hounded. He affirmed that one of the security agents gripped the collar of his shirt which led him to pull it off and asked him to have it.

He also claimed that the police were not involved in the incidence, insisting he was harassed by the DSS, soldiers and NSCDC operatives. He also alleged that some Yoruba political leaders might have conspired with the Nigerian government to get him arrested.

“It was an attempt to assassinate me. The police were not there. It was DSS, soldiers and the Civil Defence Corps. I suspected some of the conspirators were Yoruba politicians. I want to avow that my fight was that there should be peace in my family’s land which is Yorubaland.

“I want to declare here that there is no retreat in this cause. No politician should give me money. I don’t need their influence. I’m content with what I have. All I want is that there should be peace in our ancestral land, Yoruba.

“I want the whole world to help me ask the Nigerian government and its DSS, soldiers and Civil Defence Corps that were after my life, what my offence was.

“I pay my tax as a businessman, and I am fighting for my kinsmen to deliver them from criminal herdsmen that have been killing us, destroying our farmlands and raping our mothers and sisters. My fight is against them for kidnapping us and asking for ransom.

“Why are the security operatives not after some state governors and other public figures that are negotiating with bandits?”

When asked if he would take legal action against the security operatives for the alleged assassination attempt on his life, he said he had left that for Yoruba leaders and his supporters to do if they truly love and support him in this cause.

“About the violations of my human rights by these security operatives, I leave the case for the influential Yoruba leaders and my people that I’m defending, whether they will take legal action or not. That is solely their task at this time to really show if they like and support me in this cause.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/01/some-yoruba-politicians-conspired-get-me-assassinated-%E2%80%94-igboho

13 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Nwodosis(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2021
They see you as a spoiler to their 2023 political ambitions!

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Omihanifa: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Just some days back, I was talking about the need for this guy to be extremely careful with the way he's associating with almost everyone in the political space in Yoruba land

It's not everyone that's happy with what he's doing presently. Especially the Yoruba politicians that are gaining from the Buhari government.

They strongly feel Sunday igboho is embarrassing them with his actions undecided and they will do everything possible to get rid of him.

Already some of the politicans that are coming to him to associate with him are stylishly mapping out strategies to take him out.

Some forces too feel threatened by his rising profile. Someone like MC oluomo now will be loosing sleep because in little or no time his clients will move to the new "Don" in town that can get the work don without hiding or using proxy

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Yenefer(f): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Village champion sharrap, a criminal miscreant like this should be only known in the hood. Lack of leadership in the brown roof republic, makes this deadbeat type hoodlum like a leader. If it's here, they would have hanged him. No problem Buhari's tenure will end and we will go full Cowboy vs indians

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Asgard13: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Yoruba will always always betray themselves... even on their own good.

The curse of afonja .. and I believe afonja no be the first

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by descarado: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Is he still fighting herdsmen in the bush or creating political awareness?
Tomorrow, we will see vote igboho for governor or Senate.
And people were jumping up and down here cos of this guy. So gullible
Mcheeew

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Lawd in heaven. Can you creatures of hate at least wait for even a single Yoruba to comment before you swarm in with your hateful and negative messages?

Clearly you guys are in severe pain. This early in the morning when you should be rested and ready to face the day you start with aberrant behaviour? Na wa OO. Father please heal the hearts of IPOBians and Igbos. This is too much.

November1857:
Afonja has been backstabbing and betrayals since 16th century !

Asgard13:
Yoruba will always always betray themselves... even on their own good.

The curse of afonja .. and I believe afonja no be the first

descarado:
Mcheeew

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by yemmight(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Igboho should trend carefully. He should talk less and perfect his plan quietly.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2021
yemmight:
Igboho should trend carefully. He should talk less and perfect his plan quietly.

Indeed. Of course some Yoruba leaders will oppose him. It is natural as long as there will be good and bad in any group of people on God's Earth. Yet many Yoruba leaders will support him also.

He needs to focus on that because when you start talking too much about negatives and challenges, rather than positives and successes, it is a sure sign your enemies are winning.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Monogamy: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Shut up, if they want you dead, you would have gone by now

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by PrinceOfLagos: 8:36am On Mar 02, 2021
This Tout wants to be relevant by all means

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Odua1stson: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2021
They will die miserably Sunday igboho go on soun, we stand with you gidigba

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by sayisayi(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2021
This guy correct. Any person that stands up for his ppl I support.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by IamFINESSE: 8:44am On Mar 02, 2021
And I know that Bobo Chicago must be Among the geng cheesy

Due to his dead presidential dream

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by hotwax: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2021
descarado:
Mcheeew

He has said he is not interested in politics...he is not educated to contest for governor.

You so much love your fulani slave masters...sense you no get

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by hotwax: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He is now more popular than tinubu. Yorubas trust him than tinubu. He is even uniting yorubas. When you see IFe and Modakekes lining up behind him.

Lets ask you, your saint/pastor father, how relevant is he? who know him?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by BKayy: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2021
It's an Afonja thing.
Don't tell me you were surprised Mr Igboho
Yoruba hate themselves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Omo Igbo, mind your business. Go and worry about your many young and misguided brothers that Kanu is leading to early graves and the many Igbo women, from Obigbo/Oyigbo, claimed to have been raped and brutalized in the custody of the Nigerian Army. Observe a dirge too for ESN.

What you and other Igbos should absolutely refrain from doing right now is taking Panadol for Yoruba headache while you ignore your own brain tumor about to kill you. Una get too much wahala to be this fixated on Yorubas who are much better off and far more secure than Igbos in the grand scheme of thing.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Tranquillity360: 8:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Yoruba hate themselves

13 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Tranquillity360: 9:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:

Omo Igbo, mind your business. Go and worry about your many young and misguided brothers that Kanu is leading to early graves and the many Igbo women, from Obigbo/Oyigbo, claimed to have been raped and brutalized in the custody of the Nigerian Army. Observe a dirge too for ESN.

What you and other Igbos should absolutely refrain from doing right now is taking Panadol for Yoruba headache while you ignore your own brain tumor about to kill you. Una get too much wahala to be this fixated on Yorubas who are much better off and far more secure than Igbos in the grand scheme of thing.
You are so much filled with hate that you didn't noticed that the person you quoted is your fellow yoruba miscreant and IGBO HATER.

31 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by hotwax: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:

He is yoruba. Tinubu alamanjiri. The yoruba snitch. They can have their mother raped and killed by their fulani masters...they dont care..thats afonja blood. We have them in yoruba land...evil betrayal...but these set of people...its the land that kill them...ogun always drink their blood at the end.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You are so much filled with hate that you didn't noticed that the person you quoted is your fellow yoruba miscreant and IGBO HATER.

Lol. He is a Yoruba wannabe. An Igbo who has grown up in Lagos and now pretending to be Yoruba. Ask him.

As far as being hate-filled, I think I do a good job proving that the tag belongs to Igbos and not me or most Yorubas.

People like you are pathetic and the reason Igbos are hated. You go around spreading hate against other needlessly and when they fight back to turn the spotlight on you, as I do consistently , you begin playing victim. You can't take it. I pity you all.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by adeolakemi: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2021
oilPUSSY:
also known as Sunday Igboho, says he remains unflinching in his fight against killer Fulani herdsmen terrorising the South-West region.

He also affirmed that he would not allow any Yoruba politicians to sway him with money or material wealth, adding that he was committed to the cause.

Igboho said this in a live broadcast on a programme, CityTalks with Reuben Abati, monitored by SaharaReporters on Saturday.

Igboho was accosted by security personnel on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on Friday, in a attempt to arrest him.

In a viral video of the attempted arrest by the security agents, Igboho and his lieutenants who were on their way to Lagos for a meeting with the leader of the Yoruba socio-cultural organisation, Afenifere, Ayo Adebanjo, were harassed by the security agents.

Reacting, Igboho who spoke in Yoruba, said the incident was an attempt on his life by the Nigerian authorities.

“The DSS (Department of State Services), soldiers and Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps attacked our vehicles on Friday, while we were on our way to honour a meeting with our father, Ayo Adebanjo,” he said.

He explained that the National Publicity Secretary of the group, Yinka Odumakin, had called about the meeting which he had to honour.

He said he had also planned to see the Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Oba Gani Adams.

“Our brother, Odumakin had informed me that our father, Ayo Adebanjo wanted to see me about this cause we have started to bring back peace to our land.

“On our way, a white Hilux truck with security agents numbering 40 confronted us, asking ‘where is Igboho?’ ‘Is Igboho here?’”

Igboho explained he alighted from his car to go and meet them, to ask for his offence why he was being hounded. He affirmed that one of the security agents gripped the collar of his shirt which led him to pull it off and asked him to have it.

He also claimed that the police were not involved in the incidence, insisting he was harassed by the DSS, soldiers and NSCDC operatives. He also alleged that some Yoruba political leaders might have conspired with the Nigerian government to get him arrested.

“It was an attempt to assassinate me. The police were not there. It was DSS, soldiers and the Civil Defence Corps. I suspected some of the conspirators were Yoruba politicians. I want to avow that my fight was that there should be peace in my family’s land which is Yorubaland.

“I want to declare here that there is no retreat in this cause. No politician should give me money. I don’t need their influence. I’m content with what I have. All I want is that there should be peace in our ancestral land, Yoruba.

“I want the whole world to help me ask the Nigerian government and its DSS, soldiers and Civil Defence Corps that were after my life, what my offence was.

“I pay my tax as a businessman, and I am fighting for my kinsmen to deliver them from criminal herdsmen that have been killing us, destroying our farmlands and raping our mothers and sisters. My fight is against them for kidnapping us and asking for ransom.

“Why are the security operatives not after some state governors and other public figures that are negotiating with bandits?”

When asked if he would take legal action against the security operatives for the alleged assassination attempt on his life, he said he had left that for Yoruba leaders and his supporters to do if they truly love and support him in this cause.

“About the violations of my human rights by these security operatives, I leave the case for the influential Yoruba leaders and my people that I’m defending, whether they will take legal action or not. That is solely their task at this time to really show if they like and support me in this cause.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/01/some-yoruba-politicians-conspired-get-me-assassinated-%E2%80%94-igboho

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

this tribe and betrayal be like 5 and 6

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2021
hotwax:

He is yoruba. Tinubu alamanjiri. The yoruba snitch. They can have their mother raped and killed by their fulani masters...they dont care..thats afonja blood. We have them in yoruba land...evil betrayal...but these set of people...its the land that kill them...ogun always drink their blood at the end.

He is not Yoruba. He has been exposed severally and on many ocassion for pretending to be what he is not.

He was busted for even pretending to be a Lekki Tollgate protestor right here on NL. He shamelessly and fraudulently used the photo of a genuine protestor to back up his attempt at deciet. It is not difficult to quickly glance through the past post of others to note their antics here.

Challenge him to take up the simple task he was dared to undertake below if Yoruba. Let us compare that with who he claims to be.

https://www.nairaland.com/6413976/occupylekkitollgate-guy-middle-me-photo/1

OneTemplate:

That's you ba? Okay take a selfie wearing exactly what you're wearing In the picture and hold a paper with the writing Nairaland PrinceOfLagos on it.

Do that right now and that should put an end to the matter. If you can't do that then you confirm you an IPOBian faker and liar like I have always accused you of being.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Tranquillity360: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. He is a Yoruba wannabe. An Igbo who has grown up in Lagos and now pretending to be Yoruba. Ask him.

As far as being hate-filled, I think I do a good job proving that the tag belongs to Igbos and not me or most Yorubas.

People like you are pathetic and the reason Igbos are hated. You go around spreading hate against other needlessly and when they fight back to turn the spotlight on you, as I do consistently , you begin playing victim. You can't take it. I pity you all.
Hate is yoruba way of life that's why we care no more about your hateful attitudes.tell me
a tribe in Nigeria that you people don't hate.

Just know the guy is your follow Igbo hater.

20 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2021
adeolakemi:
this tribe and betrayal be like 5 and 6

Lol. Coming from an IPOBian Igbo who posts here with the user name "adeolakemi". I think it is obvious you hypocritical Igbos are the decietful and betraying elements you claim others are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Igboho they just TESTED THE MICROPHONE
Re: Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Conspired To Get Me Assassinated by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:29am On Mar 02, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Should Parade Abba Kyari With 25kg Cocaine, $61,400 — Pelumi Olajengbesi / Police Intercept Drugs Worth ₦3 Million In Lagos (Photos) / Bomb Found Near A Filling Station In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.