Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive (20223 Views)

Hijab Controversy: Kwara Government Orders Immediate Reopening Of 10 Schools / Kwara Hijab Controversy: Government Deploys Security To Schools In Ilorin / Hijab Controversy: UI School Board Retains Dress Code (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by lereinter(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
The only religion giving the world problem

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mikecold:
I am not interested in the chain tag around your neck (it's just a mere identification of the slave one belongs to)

Btw Abdullah was the name of Mohamed Father who served idols before Islam existed
You're bereaved of Islamic knowledge, don't step any further
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by sam564: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=Mikecold post=99541190]Slave of allah have you finished washing allah camels

you need to go recite the quran 54 times for allah to cleanse your smashed potatoe skull[/quote
see how u just burst my head, makin me remember who i am, a child of GOD.... a royal priesthood, a peculiar person, a choosen.generation... chaiiii... christianity is not a religion but a TOTAL WAY OF LIFE. the deciples were first called christians in antioch because dey act like JESUS CHRIST....
I LOVE U JESUS
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ALISMILE(m): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Seriously hijab shouldn't be allowed in Christian schools..if you wan wear hijab you go Islamic school..the governor is making a mistake.. Imagine a traditionalist now decides to dress in full regalia will it be allowed in an Islamic school?
It's a public school
Government is responsible for the salaries of the workers, it's is being run with tax payers money
Govt make the rules
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by meccuno: 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why is it always hard for this terrorist head slammers to understand a simple fact. the said schools have Christian heritage and they have made their law clear for all. if you are not comfortable with it you go to Islamic schools where suicide bombing are taught. is that hard to understand
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mikecold:
Now who is the coward here?

Jesus has paid the price for the consequences of sin YES

Has he has taken away fornication, adultery etc that exists in the world. NO

If you would come to him, is your debt for the consequences of sin gone YES

Can you keep committing sin delibrately NO
Thanks for answering. Sicee you are free from sin, YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY SLAVE OF GOD according to the Bible.

Romans chapter 6 read from 16-22.

From today's henceforth, you should be proud to call yourself slave of God Unless you want to belie the Bible.

lemme help you with that verse 22 "But now that you have been set free from sin and HAVE BECOME SLAVES OF GOD, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.".

WE'RE ALL SLAVE OF GOD
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by lereinter(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
In ansarul college at oloje

Do they do Christian fellowship in the sch
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Thanks for answering. Sicee you are free from sin, YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY SLAVE OF GOD according to the Bible.

From today's henceforth, you should be proud to call yourself slave of God Unless you want to belie the Bible.

lemme help you with that verse 22 "But now that you have been set free from sin and HAVE BECOME SLAVES OF GOD, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.".

WE'RE ALL SLAVE OF GOD

What do you understand by being a slave of God?
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by bareal(m): 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Massdamm:

Christian missionary schools and there salary was paid by the state government....
as far as the government paying there salaries it's own by the government and government has totally control

According to the post, there are Islamic grant-aided schools and Christian grant-aided schools. Now, to put a stop to this madness, let the Muslims attend islamic grant-aided schools while the christians attend the christian grant-aided schools because they both have different heritage that we must not be whisked away. Simple.

But, our Politicians are too dull to understand this!!!
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
All these issues about public schools...

Please the Islamic schools in Nigeria who owns it and who funds it?
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 2:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
perezeghi:

What do you understand by being a slave of God?
You can go on and twist it for me.

Seems Holy spirit works in you, I have QUESTIONS. I've been looking for who'll bail me out since all these years. can I? even if it's one
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Imagine the world without Islam
it would have been peaceful.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You can go on and twist it for me.

Seems Holy spirit works in you, I have QUESTIONS. I've been looking for who'll bail me out since all these years. can I? even if it's one

Your conversation with another made you do a quotation. I only asked what you understand by that which you have quoted from the Holy Bible.

It's as easy as that....

You can do that first and then ask other questions and I'll give a try to respond to them.

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Massdamm(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
bareal:

According to the post, there are Islamic grant-aided schools and Christian grant-aided schools. Now, to put a stop to this madness, let the Muslims attend islamic grant-aided schools while the christians attend the christian grant-aided schools because they both have different heritage that we must not be whisked away. Simple.

But, our Politicians are too dull to understand this!!!

smile
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by slowice(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Warripikine:
I thought, Nigeria is a secular state..?

Go and ask hisbah and those shariah States in the North.

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by GENES11S: 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Imagine the world without Islam

Islam itself is not the problem. The problems is that there are lots of hypocrite in that religion.

When an uneducated person practice Islam, there is 70% chance he or she will become a hypocrite. That said, there is some of them that are actually coexist peacefully with people of other religion.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by slowice(m): 2:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
They want to wear hijab in a missionary school.?why are this people wicked? Why do they want to eat their cake and ve it? Can Christians be allowed to carry out Christian activities in a Muslim school? Do we even ve Islam missionary school cos the only thing we got from them is death and destruction

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
perezeghi:

Your conversation with another made you do a quotation. I only asked what you understand by that which you have quoted from the Holy Bible.

It's as easy as that....

You can do that first and then ask other questions and I'll give a try to respond to them.

Thanks. I don't think there's another meaning to it other than the fact that, AS LONG AS YOU ARE OF THE GOD, YOU ARE SLAVE TO HIM.
That's what I understand from the Bible verse.

Concerning one outta my question, Going through chapters of the Bible I came across this confusing chapters Which is about Ahaziah

In 2nd King 8: 26,
"Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign"

while In 2nd Chronicles 22: 2,

"Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign"

The question now is, which is correct.? Which should be believed.?
I once asked Righteousness2 but he refused to answer. As well as advocate jare.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by malakaimoscondo: 3:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Then you don't even understand the ISLAM.

Anyone who commits suicide in Islam will have hell fire as his/her abode. THIS IS CLEAR IN ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE. I don't know what is Wrong with some of you
oga ,,the primary purpose of our itinerary sojourn is this world is to u worship God.. everything will pass....so if there is no link between me and God again, why should I want to remain..the link now is my religion
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by ThatFairGuy: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
oga ,,the primary purpose of our itinerary sojourn is this world is to u worship God.. everything will pass....so if there is no link between me and God again, why should I want to remain..the link now is my religion
No matter what, YOU MUST NOT KILL yourself is what Islam said.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by malakaimoscondo: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mikecold:
ok you are now in sokoto not kwara again.

No sensible Christian wears hijab if not under duress.

A female Christian can cover her body but never with hijab.

Hijab is prescribed dress for women under subjugation to Islam

It is a marker that sets a woman out as a Muslim

So any non Muslim woman that erroneously uses it is subjugating herself as a slave of allah
no be only subjugation na conquest... the state government has rule on this...if the missionary school will not adhere.. they can move to wike Christian state
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by malakaimoscondo: 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mikecold:
You are not strange to blowing yourselves up
u dont even know what u want to say....
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by slowice(m): 3:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
GENES11S:

Islam itself is not the problem. The problems is that there are lots of hypocrite in that religion.

When an uneducated person practice Islam, there is 70% chance he or she will become a hypocrite. That said, there is some of them that are actually coexist peacefully with people of other religion.

Oga sheik gumi, el rufai, adamu garba re all educated Muslims.... But no difference. They re all bigots and self centred preeks, ethnic and religious supremacist
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by malakaimoscondo: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
No matter what, YOU MUST NOT KILL yourself is what Islam said.
OK thanks bro

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Coinbased: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Tulsaguy: 3:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Parents destroying the future of these young ones.

Teaching disunity, religion intolerance, and bickering.

Awon obi miran ma wona.
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Gracefulness: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
yemmight:
They just keep initiate troubles across the country. You can imagine you are imposing Hijab on Christian missionary schools. Do they think at all?
i wonder op
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

WE'RE ALL SLAVE OF GOD
very shallow

Romans 6: 18

Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness

Ok, so the decimal here is about righteousness

We have already be gifted the righteousness of christ, when we choose not to dwell in sin that is not slavery, this is dwelling in the nature of who has cleaned us.

We are certified of our place in heaven not because of the works of our righteousness but because of what Christ himself has done

This is why christians can enter the presence of God and commune with him in any form as befitting of children to a father (which bursts the slave narrative)

It is only called slavery when you are working hard to qualify righteousness to yourself which can never be possible because God can't behold one atom of unrighteousness (which leaves the slave stranded because his activities have become a mere charade)

Slavery in Islam

Mohamed the best Muslim didn't even know his direction upon death after all his works of slavery for allah

Muslims basically have no connection to God because there is no payment for sins.

The activities they have been mandated to be performing are simply slavery duties to allah who would still use a scale of Good and Bad to judge them based on the works of their slavery

Nobody can actually enter a holy God abode with one sin in them, and God can not dismiss people's sin because he is a just God.

So essentially Muslims are slaves of allah who owe them nothing

Their so called praying 20 times a day, hitting head on stone, praying in only Arabic, praying in only one direction, washing prick with kettle, bending to pee, and all the obnoxious duties in the hadits is slavery to an idol who wants to keep them busy

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by weselomo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Why is it always hard for this terrorist head slammers to understand a simple fact. the said schools have Christian heritage and they have made their law clear for all. if you are not comfortable with it you go to Islamic schools where suicide bombing are taught. is that hard to understand
retarded soul like is the reason why nigeria will never grow. Mofo.....may MiyetiAllah locate you and practise that bomb experience with u
Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by moorevic(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
So you want to differentiate between the Christians and Muslims for easy kidnapping by your kinsman. Well done

Re: Kwara’s Hijab Controversy Continues Despite Govt’s Directive by perezeghi: 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Thanks. I don't think there's another meaning to it other than the fact that, AS LONG AS YOU ARE OF THE GOD, YOU ARE SLAVE TO HIM.
That's what I understand from the Bible verse.

Concerning one outta my question, Going through chapters of the Bible I came across this confusing chapters Which is about Ahaziah

In 2nd King 8: 26,
"Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign"

while In 2nd Chronicles 22: 2,

"Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign"

The question now is, which is correct.? Which should be believed.?
I once asked Righteousness2 but he refused to answer. As well as advocate jare.

The reply is same with the bolded.
You should believe them both. If you could believe the bolded then you should believe this as well.

2Kgs.8.25 - In the twelfth year of Joram the son of Ahab, king of Israel, Ahaziah the son of Jehoram, king of Judah , began to reign.

The bolded above(last line) and beneath first line) here is your answer.

2Kgs.8.26 - Ahaziah was twenty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem. His mother's name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri, king of Israel.

The bolded above line 2 and beneath line 1 corresponds correctly.

2Chr.22.2 - Ahaziah was forty-two years old when he became king, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem His mother's name was Athaliah the granddaughter of Omri.

At 22 years he became king of Judah. At this point Israel split ( Judah and Jerusalem). You can read the previous verses on that chapter. It's as clear as ABC.

At 42 years old he became king of Jerusalem. Now both kingdoms have become 1 again.

I hope you get it.

Now answer this for me.......

What is the meaning of "There's no God but Allah"?....... hope that's how it's been said or written.

Cc: Righteousness2......you were called for not giving an explanation. The explanation is above.

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / A Nairalander's Visit To Shalom Science and Technology Academy (PICS) / Which Of The Characters Below Describe You Back Then In Secondary School?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77