Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Sack All Ipob Officers In UK, Banned Every Meeting (tyranny) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sack All Ipob Officers In UK, Banned Every Meeting (tyranny) (1604 Views)

Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals / Okorocha To Buhari: Sack All Your Cabinet Members, Aides, They Have Failed / Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sack All Ipob Officers In UK, Banned Every Meeting (tyranny) by redsun(m): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Nnamdi Kanu founded and leads, IPOB. Its his organisation, he is entitled to sack anyone

A transformation organisation don't belong to one particular person, it belongs to like-minds.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sack All Ipob Officers In UK, Banned Every Meeting (tyranny) by Ojiofor: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Eze2000:

The way you young folks think is amazing. No wonder academic is hard to come by in this generation. But then it's all fun and trolling to you so there is no use pointing out reality to you.

I rest my case with your Moses and Egypt.

Lol

My friend face reality and stop thinking that a man that can't deliver himself will deliver Igbo nation and btw Biafra is gone forever while Igboland lives forever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sack All Ipob Officers In UK, Banned Every Meeting (tyranny) by Eze2000(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Ojiofor:

My friend face reality and stop thinking that a man that can't deliver himself will deliver Igbo nation and btw Biafra is gone forever while Igboland lives forever.

Lol, there he goes again.
I bet if they open another IPOB thread you will be right there to help us mind our business because you have none.

grin Funny guy with an Igbo itch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: One Simple Step To Take To Make Biafra A Reality - Nnamdi Kanu / President Buhari Receives Comptroller General Of Nigeria In Asorock (PHOTOS) / VAT: What States Generated, Received In Past 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.