Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals (33778 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / LP Lawmakers Shun Abure, Set To Collect Suvs / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by dre11(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2023
The Labour Party (LP) has raised an alarm over an alleged attempt by a breakaway group in the party to “misguide” a Kano State High court to invalidate all the elections it won in the just concluded general elections.

Acting National Publicity Secretary of the party, Obiora Ifoh, said this on Wednesday.

He said while the Presidential election Tribunal was sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, suspended National Legal Adviser and a key member of the Lamidi Apapa group, Samuel Oyelekan, clandestinely sneaked into Kano, where he in collaboration with some members of the other political parties, asked the court to invalidate all the elections won by the Labour Party.

In particular is the National Assembly in the 36 states and FCT on the ground that LP didn’t submit register of voters to INEC.”

“Akingbade who presented himself as representing the Labour Party, did not oppose the motion, thus forcing the helpless judge to reserve judgement for tomorrow. Though, the party will appear before the court on Thursday to set aside the proceedings, we have earlier raised the alarm of the plots by the opposition parties to ensure that LP is reduced to the rubbles.

“Few weeks ago, we alerted Nigerians of plots to hijack the party and by extension, target all our cases in the tribunal. We have since produced evidences of the letters initiated by Akingbade to various tribunals asking for withdrawal of cases before them,” Ifoh said.

He asked the judiciary and all law enforcement agencies, particularly, the police, DSS, to note that Akingbade, Apapa, Abayomi Arabambi, and all those in their camp do not represent Labour Party in any capacity.

He said, “These agents have taken their hatchet job to a new level and will stop at nothing in doing their paymasters bid to truncate our case in various tribunal. Nigerians must be on alert and join forces in ensuring that all the anti Democratic forces in our midst are subdued.”

https://dailytrust.com/apapas-camp-asked-court-to-sack-all-lp-lawmakers-elect-obis-faction-raises-alarm/

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Acekidc4(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2023
The Labourers are in Total Confusion...........When God want to Defeat your Enemies for you, he go just throw stone of Confusion for their Midst..............Won ba ni gbo ra wan ye mo...............Ellu P about to implode and Explode.

53 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by God1000(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2023
What's happening in the labour party, I hope this will not undermine the ongoing court case?

This Apapa appears desperate, though I equally condemn his humiliation

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Felabrity: 7:14pm On May 17, 2023
They should banish those apc criminals disguising as LP members from Labour Party

425 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Hhansome(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2023
I just want to make an important statement but I am not sure here is safe for me.

I know of a secret that will shake Nigeria.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Felabrity: 7:19pm On May 17, 2023
So the arimbaba and other members were suspended in 2022 for antiparty activities. The apapa guy who was the oyo zonal chairman and probably contesting for senate lost his election in 2023, he never claimed to be the authentic LP chairman before the election, just on a low.

All they have been doing then was stepping down for the party with the highest bidder during the election period, that's how they generate income for the party

The arimbaba and other suspended members connived with apapa, met with apc after the election so they can disrupt the court process and with the backing of apc, they got a judge that sacked abure, making apapa the party leader so he can reinstate the other members that were suspended earlier.

You claim to be the authentic Labour Party chairman, no photo of you during the campaign period, all your supporters are apc
How?

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by GeneralPula: 7:20pm On May 17, 2023
He said while the Presidential election Tribunal was sitting in Abuja on Wednesday, suspended National Legal Adviser and a key member of the Lamidi Apapa group, Samuel Oyelekan, clandestinely sneaked into Kano, where he in collaboration with some members of the other political parties, asked the court to invalidate all the elections won by the Labour Party.

So the same Apapa and his camp that got Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

I really loved what igbos showed to Nigerians at the court today! The video evidence is a future reference..

160 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Afamed: 7:20pm On May 17, 2023
Confirmed Confused Party of Ipob

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by kcnwaigbo: 7:21pm On May 17, 2023
Only an election petition tribunal can invalidate the results of the election.

167 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Feintline: 7:21pm On May 17, 2023
The evidences to knock out tinubu are too much and clear.
Lamidi is on a special assignment from the tinubu apc electoral criminals.
The assignment is simple; create a faction and take off Peter obi petition.

An unconstitutional government should not be inaugurated.

Any disgrace and shameful move that befalls him is well in line.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Shevchenkko: 7:27pm On May 17, 2023
Lamidi Apapa is a lunatic that must be dealth with

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Iykopee(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2023
Apapa should run away from anything Labour party from today otherwise he don sign his death warrant. Na Fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by ggood: 7:31pm On May 17, 2023
Apapa is a mad man

32 Likes

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Naira20: 7:37pm On May 17, 2023

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by PrinceOfLagos: 8:03pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

So the same Apapa that was Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

I really loved what igbos showed to Nigerians at the court today! The video evidence is a future reference..
Act your age and stop talking like a fool. Why bring tribalism into this thread that has nothing to do with the Igbos ?

Here is the video of Lamidi apapa or whatever he called himself been lead out of the court by the police for constituting nuisance and going to the court un-invited on the order of the Chief judge of the tribunal https://twitter.com/Iam_UVO/status/1658799668321562625?t=fzXSmCzwCJjz3hkYC4Q5TA&s=19

So act your age so you don't constitute nuisance like lamidi apapa

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by GeneralPula: 8:11pm On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Act your age and stop talking like a fool. Why bring tribalism into this thread that has nothing to do with the Igbos ?

Here is the video of Lamidi apapa or whatever he called himself been lead out of the court by the police for constituting nuisance and going to the court un-invited on the order of the Chief judge of the tribunal https://twitter.com/Iam_UVO/status/1658799668321562625?t=fzXSmCzwCJjz3hkYC4Q5TA&s=19

So act your age so you don't constitute nuisance like lamidi apapa
Hand never touch you, you don dey cry..
Mtchew..

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by OfoIgbo: 8:18pm On May 17, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Labourers are in Total Confusion...........When God want to Defeat your Enemies for you, he go just throw stone of Confusion for their Midst..............Won ba ni gbo ra wan ye mo...............Ellu P about to implode and Explode.

Haven't you noticed it is just Yoruba names that are being mentioned in all these anti-party activities.

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by PrinceOfLagos: 8:21pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Hand never touch you, you don dey cry..
Mtchew..
act your age... You're not getting any younger.

Be responsible and stop tribalism

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Racoon(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2023
Everyday, the Apapa faction is just confirming the suspicion of an average LP member it is just a mole in the party.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by GeneralPula: 8:25pm On May 17, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
act your age... You're not getting any younger.

Be responsible and stop tribalism
Apapa was molested by Igbos today outside the court!

If you’re responsible yourself, you wouldn’t have played the tribalism victim..

I saw the video and we all saw them!

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by danijesus(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2023
Hhansome:
I just want to make an important statement but I am not sure here is safe for me.

I know of a secret that will shake Nigeria.
spill it out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Idiotseverywher: 8:56pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

So the same Apapa that was Molested today by the Igbos still traveled to Kano today? What a cheap propaganda to save face!

. And the worst thing is all the names of those causing the trouble in LP are Yorubas

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by GeneralPula: 8:57pm On May 17, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. And the worst thing is all the names of those causing the trouble in LP are Yorubas
Name them and the trouble they’ve caused..

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Ofunaofu: 9:03pm On May 17, 2023
Wahala! wahala!
Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Ofunaofu: 9:06pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Seun, mynd44 kindly ban this Monika for turning an internal party affair to tribal and ethnic divisive campaign capable of setting this country on fire

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by GeneralPula: 9:12pm On May 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Seun, mynd44 kindly ban this Monika for turning an internal party affair to tribal and ethnic divisive campaign capable of setting this country on fire
Mtchew..

I don’t care that the truth is tasting tribal in your mouth..

Didn’t Igbos molest Apapa today outside the court?

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Idiotseverywher: 9:13pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Name them and the trouble they’ve caused..
. Which TRYBE do think I am referring to? Its like you know them very well

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Ofunaofu: 9:15pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

Mtchew..

I don’t care that the truth is tasting tribal in your mouth..

Didn’t Igbos molest Apapa today outside the court?

How did you know that they are Igbos

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by GeneralPula: 9:16pm On May 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

How did you know that they are Igbos
I saw the video..

You can check the video on front page..

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by Ofunaofu: 9:21pm On May 17, 2023
GeneralPula:

I saw the video..

You can check the video on front page..

I was expecting you to mention their names

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals by GeneralPula: 9:23pm On May 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I was expecting you to mention their names
Keep expecting..

When the table turns, i’ll also ask you to mention names!

111 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanusi: Why Abacha Locked Me Up In Sokoto Prison / Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead / President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.