Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Crytocurrency Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crytocurrency Investment (309 Views)

Crytocurrency: $6 Shib Giveaway..to Invest And Make More / Crytocurrency Coin (pi) π Updates: Mine It For Free Now: Don't Miss Out. / Crytocurrency: The Whole Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crytocurrency Investment by oluteem: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2021
Pls people help me out, I want to how to trade crypto in other to better my life and also what kind of crypto I can invest on at this time of the moment embarassed cry

I have just 200k on me to invest. Where will I start in other to improve my living
Re: Crytocurrency Investment by Hycon(m): 11:14am On Mar 02, 2021
How to buy 101

1. Register an account with Binanc.e
https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=LAZODA2S
and fully verify your account.

2. Click on the Binanc home page and select p2p (peer to peer)

3. Select p2p trading where you’ll see the buy and sell options.

4. Select USDT, here you’ll see different merchants and their rates. Choose your preferred merchants, make payment and select transferred. Your USDT will be released to you after 10-20 minutes and if this doesn’t happen after you’ve made payment, click on the appeal icon & appeal.

5.Once your USDT has been released, go to the transfer section under p2p and transfer your USDT from p2p to your spot. Once your USDT is on spot you can purchase any crypto you want via the USDT/Alt coin pairs available.

Same process when you want to sell!

Also visit the investment thread.

*Copied the text online.
Re: Crytocurrency Investment by Dharey55(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
Mssg me on whatsapp 0 8 1 3 7 9 9 1 3 8 8

I will show you a crypto Abritage bot u can use to trade on Binance and you will be making cool money daily

(1) (Reply)

. / $ / How To Perform Your Daily Tasks On E-commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.