Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Posa - A Pos Agents Best Friend - Pos Accountant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Posa - A Pos Agents Best Friend - Pos Accountant (696 Views)

POS Agents Must Register With CAC, Get July 7 Deadline / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Posa - A Pos Agents Best Friend - Pos Accountant by Badegg: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2021
GET THE APP HERE: PLAYSTORE: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bb3technologies.posa

This is a quick educational article about a new innovation in the Pos business sphere..

POSA - POS ACCOUNTANT.

What is POSA?
POSA or POS Accountant is Comprehensive Mobile money/POS Agent Accounting and Management System.
It is a combination of an accounts book, ledger calculator management system and much more.

What does POSA DO for Agents?
* POSA incorporates the Log book/ Accounts book system used by every agent to provide a modern records system that is more reliable and sustainable.

* POSA automates all aspects of profit, expenditure and shop cash reconciliation for Mobile money agents.

* POSA works across all Mobile money Platforms and creates a unified and easy accounting system for all Mobile money agents.

* POSA Improves agents ability to handle disputed transactions by noting and storing in the database notes and receipts for future reference.

* POSA Analysis and provides agents with statistical information regarding periodic growth or decline, and much more detailed information about shop operations.

* POSA provides agents with a Reminder system to notify of unconfirmed transactions, Low trade cash and much more.

How to Get POSA?

You can download POSA - Pos Accountant on the PLAY STORE
or Follow this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bb3technologies.posa

How to use POSA?
This is a youtube video giving a brief tutorial on how to use the application in your shop or shops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFdxFOpb79Q

How much does it cost?
The app comes with a 14 day trial period where you can evaluate the application and decide its usefulness to your specific needs.
After the trial period.
You can choose from three Subscription packages =
Basic Package. You can manage 1 shop and have up to 2 staff. N500/month
Premium Package. You can manage up to 5 shops and add up to 10 staff. N1000/month
Unlimited Package. [/b]You can have as many shops and staffs as you need. N5000/month

[b]Opinion

Having used the app personally in my own outlets i can say it has been very easy to use and the features do make life alot easier for me especially when i need to account every evening or monitor my staff. The price is decent as well i spend alot more buying books and pens for my outlets. everything is so damn accurate it scares my staff.. grin so i highly recommend it.

Downside,
Not all POS Providers have been integrated on the platform at the moment, but i have been told this will come in the next few updates to fingers crossed.
You need to Input All transactions manually, hopefully auto integration happens soon

For me this will be the future of how we manage our outlets in this business

To contact POSA customer care use this broken link

https:// chat.whatsapp. com/DCjl3JFdbtNKzhKkJo7vdl

(1) (Reply)

Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Trading Crypto. / The Type Of Busineses We Actually Need In Nigeria / Toyota Corolla 2011 LE, 1.8L Available For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.