Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) (42685 Views)

Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death In Bauchi (Photo) / Primary School Teacher Arrested In Oyo For Sodomizing His Male Pupils (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping Two Sisters, Aged 5 And 7 In Bauchi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by EBMedia: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2020
PRESS RELEASE 25/09/2020
The Editors,

POLICE ARRESTED SIX (6) SUSPECTED RAPE AND UNNATURAL OFFENCE.

Un-natural Offence
On 23/09/2020 about 1300hrs, one Usman Ahmed 'm' aged 46yrs of Unguwan Doya Gombe road Bauchi reported at 'A' Divisional Headquarters Bauchi that, on the same date at about 1100hrs, one Yusuf Yakubu 'm' aged 28yrs of Bayan Ganuwa Yakubu Wanka Gombe road Bauchi lured his son by name Salisu (not real name ) 'm' aged 13yrs to his house situated at Bayan Ganuwa area and forcefully had anal-sexual intercourse with him. On receipt of the report team of Policemen were drafted to the scene victim was taken to General Hospital Bauchi for medical treatment, all suspects arrested and confessed to the crime investigation is in progress after which suspect will be charge to court for prosecution.

Rape
On the 22/09/2020 at about 1100hrs a team of Policemen drafted to Udubo village Gamawa L.G.A arrested the following suspects namely; (1) Sagir Ahmed ‘m’ aged 22yrs, (2) Muhammed Tukur ‘m’ aged 24yrs, (3) Haruna Baba Babayo 32yrs , (4) Musa Dahiru ‘m’ aged 30yrs and (5) Bappah Garba ‘m’ aged 24yrs all of Unguwar Baba and Unguwar Chadi Gamawa respectively, which have been raping one Hauwa (not real name) ‘f’ aged 14yrs of the same address at different times and occasion and given her N200, N500 respectively, when interrogated all the suspects confessed to the crime. While the victim was taken to General Hospital Gamawa for medical attention similarly, the said Sagir Ahmed mentioned above is one of the wanted suspect for the case of Rape. Investigation is in progress after which suspect will be charge to court for prosecution.

Finally, the Commissioner of Police Bauchi State Command CP Lawan Tanko Jimeta psc, call on the good people of Bauchi state to continue exercising their civic responsibility of pointing and giving vital information that may ease Police in its operations to stem the state of all vices of Rape/Crime and Criminality.
DSP AHMED MOHAMMED WAKIL
Police Public Relations Officer,
For: Commissioner of Police,
Bauchi State Command.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2586661274971376&id=1400510910253091

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2020
chai..
heard about same when I was serving in kebbi..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by MajesticKris: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Na their Handwork Be that...
E No SHOCK ME!!

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by daddytime(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Na dem go dey shout sharia, haram, make we behead same-sex people, it is unconstitutional and against our traditions.

Hypocrites.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by adaora17901: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2020
chai..
heard about while when I was serving in kebbi..

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by JosephXavier: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Please today is Sunday, I am filled with the Holy Spirit and I don't want anything that will trouble my spirit

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by midolian(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Tueh!

It disgusts me to even read about men going into women through their anus...let alone, man to man.

TUEH! TUEH!! TUEH!!! angry angry

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2020
What kind of spirit makes men to get attracted to men?
The thought of it alone is so disgusting.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by WhizdomXX(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2020
Why does this kind of dreadful news always come from a region of the Country? Is it a curse or it's hereditary, cus I know Islam is against this.
I've come to the conclusion that it all boils down to the dearth of the thinking faculty of the human
However he's has failed, due to external influence

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by slimjosh231(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2020
The things that are happening in this country. God help us.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by Higgies(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Lol... Harka luwadi

Dandaodu � they porting to Lagos now enmasse.
Re: Police Arrest Man For Sodomizing His Son In Bauchi (Photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2020
I think we need to get to the root of this, why this happens, and how we can educate the youths to have more consideration for their actions, and regard others, such that they do not violate any individual especially the young ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man / Nigerian Footballer Francis Oderah Sentenced To 8 Yrs In Prison For Drug Traffic / Soldier Slaps Man Protesting During A Live Press Briefing In PH, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.