Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ladies Please Don't Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Please Don't Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Marriage. (644 Views)

Don't risk marriage with these set of people / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Don't Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Marriage. by fati2001(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
I just want us to learn from this please. No matter what happens, no matter what at all, don't give any son of Adam anal sex
ADVISE NEEDED!!
My Husband always demand for Anal sex. Although I never enjoyed it, I always allow Him to have his was so that He will not go out.
My Friend said thousands of Girls out there will give it to Him, considering His good looks, and Money. I decided to play along just to have a Happy relationship with Him.
Since 2 months now my tummy has been paining me. I noticed that I had pile last week.
The problem now is that there is this clear water coming out from my Anus. It stinks badly so I have to wash my yansh constantly.
It is very embarrassing. People at close range notice the smell is from me. I have to insert cotton wool which is not helpful. I get wet often. I have not been to my shop this past week because the water coming out of my Anus is getting much and soaking my cloth. The smell is worse. Since all this started happening, my husband has refused to make Love with me.

He said I Smell bad. In short He avoid coming close to me. When I try to get close, I can tell from His face that He can’t stand my smell. The embarrassment and inconvenience of having cotton wool inside my butt is too much. I can not continue like this. I am even ashamed to go to the Doctor. I smell like rotten egg.
Please is there any traditional cure for my predicament ? Please help me post it to the group. I need help before I do something bad to myself
Cc. Rant

DO YOUR BEST AND LEAVE THE REST FOR GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Don't Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Marriage. by psyco: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
fati2001:
I just want us to learn from this please. No matter what happens, no matter what at all, don't give any son of Adam anal sex
ADVISE NEEDED!!
My Husband always demand for Anal sex. Although I never enjoyed it, I always allow Him to have his was so that He will not go out.
My Friend said thousands of Girls out there will give it to Him, considering His good looks, and Money. I decided to play along just to have a Happy relationship with Him.
Since 2 months now my tummy has been paining me. I noticed that I had pile last week.
The problem now is that there is this clear water coming out from my Anus. It stinks badly so I have to wash my yansh constantly.
It is very embarrassing. People at close range notice the smell is from me. I have to insert cotton wool which is not helpful. I get wet often. I have not been to my shop this past week because the water coming out of my Anus is getting much and soaking my cloth. The smell is worse. Since all this started happening, my husband has refused to make Love with me.

He said I Smell bad. In short He avoid coming close to me. When I try to get close, I can tell from His face that He can’t stand my smell. The embarrassment and inconvenience of having cotton wool inside my butt is too much. I can not continue like this. I am even ashamed to go to the Doctor. I smell like rotten egg.
Please is there any traditional cure for my predicament ? Please help me post it to the group. I need help before I do something bad to myself
Cc. Rant

[/s]
Re: Ladies Please Don't Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Marriage. by Karleb(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Many of the ladies staying in abusive marriages are the broke ones. Forget the saving my marriage facade. They are broke with no alternatives.
Re: Ladies Please Don't Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Marriage. by AishaYesufu: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fake STORY
Re: Ladies Please Don't Risk Your Life In Order To Save Your Marriage. by Ellioto076(m): 4:51am On May 05
fati2001:
ADVISE NEEDED!!

Cc. Rant

Ladies out there. Keep satisfing your husbands!

A wife's duty is to provide pleasure for their husbands, so I don't see pany problems with this...

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. Inneed / Understanding Things From My Spouse's Perspective / In Remembrance Of My Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.