Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Advice Needed On This Important Issue - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice Needed On This Important Issue (156 Views)

The Money Is There, What Do I Do With It? Advice Needed / Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / Advice needed on transportation business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On This Important Issue by Upforsex: 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
I’m 22 years old and a graduate. I’ve been able to save up some amount of money in Lagos. And been thinking of traveling out. But recently I’ve been having sleepless nights regarding this issue of starting up a business as to go to a good country requires good money. I was thinking of masters in Poland but I don’t know anybody there to ask questions before going and all the process.

Now the reason for opening this thread is to you to please give me your opinions and advice in starting up a dry cleaning and dispatch rider business together in Lagos mainland.

I don’t have experience on the job but it’s something I think I can manage and employ workers too. Will I fail in it or not?
And how much is required of me to start this?

Please don’t ignore. Nigeria is hard and I came from a poor place. Your advice will go a long way to help me.

Thank you.
Re: Advice Needed On This Important Issue by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
All the business you mentioned are good
If you have a good location, do a market research and u can start

(1) (Reply)

Free Cryptocurrency Trading Training (whatsapp) / Ask Me Any Questions Abt Invest In Bitcoin (legit Pls) / Everyone Likes Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.