Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories (875 Views)

Fictional Writing Experiences!! / Fictional Ebook Writer Is Needed / I Need A Fictional Ebook Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Do you need a fictional writer who's imagination is not limited by the norm? One who thinks (or writes) outside the box, and is able to grasp the attention of the reader from the very first line?

I believe I am the writer you are looking for.

I have many years of experience writing fiction, and this will help me execute your projects in a creative, professional, and timely manner.

There's more, my charges are fair!

Give me a buzz on WhatsApp 08033422206, so we can discuss your next project. I will also send you samples of my previous work on request!

Looking forward to helping you bring your ideas to reality!
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by meobizy(f): 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Can you type 45,000 words in 24 hours? There is a Nairalander looking for writers with the ability.
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
meobizy:
Can you type 45,000 words in 24 hours? There is a Nairalander looking for writers with the ability.

No, I can't write 45,000 words in 24 hours. Do you have any other stupid questions?
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
amechi213:

No, I can't write 45,000 words in 24 hours. Do you have any other stupid questions?
No one told me this was an ask-me-anything thread.
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
meobizy:

No one told me this was an ask-me-anything thread.

Which is why I never understood your initial question "Can you write 45,000 words in 24 hours".
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by meobizy(f): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
amechi213:

Which is why I never understood your initial question "Can you write 45,000 words in 24 hours".
We’re asking stupid questions now?
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
meobizy:

Not understanding why you asked the initial question is not a question.

Try and use at least 0.6% of your brain.
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
meobizy:

Whao! I just realized you're a female!

I was wondering why a person would just come to a harmless thread and start attacking the OP.

Now I get it - It's either you're on your period, or you haven't had sex in a year!
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2021
Call/WhatsApp 08033422206
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by meobizy(f): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
amechi213:

Whao! I just realized you're a female!

I was wondering why a person would just come to a harmless thread and start attacking the OP.

Now I get it - It's either you're on your period, or you haven't had sex in a year!
We're making stupid assumptions now?
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
meobizy:

We're making stupid assumptions now?

Aarrrg! Are you still commenting?

Ok madam you win. You're not on your period and you've been having sex like crazy over the past one year. Lol

On a more serious note though, you shouldn't have come to a stranger's thread and start poking at him for no just cause. That's Cyber-bullying.

My WhatsApp number's on my signature. Feel free to chat me up and let's talk. Na one day person dey know person.
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by meobizy(f): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
amechi213:

Aarrrg! Are you still commenting?

Ok madam you win. You're not on your period and you've been having sex like crazy over the past one year. Lol

On a more serious note though, you shouldn't have come to a stranger's thread and start poking at him for no just cause. That's Cyber-bullying.

My WhatsApp number's on my signature. Feel free to chat me up and let's talk. Na one day person dey know person.
We're making stupid proposals now?

1 Like

Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
meobizy:

We're making stupid proposals now?

Hahahahaha! Yes, we're making stupid proposals.
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by meobizy(f): 2:24am On Mar 07, 2021
amechi213:

Hahahahaha! Yes, we're making stupid proposals.
We’re stupidly agreeing now? Lol.
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
meobizy:

We’re stupidly agreeing now? Lol.

Yes, we're stupidly agreeing. Not only that, we're stupidly beginning to get along. Maybe one day, we'll stupidly become friends.

How stupid is that? Lol.
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by meobizy(f): 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
amechi213:

Yes, we're stupidly agreeing. Not only that, we're stupidly beginning to get along. Maybe one day, we'll stupidly become friends.

How stupid is that? Lol.
We're stupidly building castles in the sky?
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by shiftbutton: 7:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
Do not engage him if you haven't already.

I bought into his nairaland posting also and I gave him a book to write since November, 2020, this is March 2021, up till now he has not been able to come up with an outline talkless of writing the eBook. Against my better sense of judgement against paying upfront, he made me pay you an advance of 14k after which he practically went AWOL and has since refused to respond to my emails.
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2021
shiftbutton:
Do not engage him if you haven't already.

I bought into his nairaland posting also and I gave him a book to write since November, 2020, this is March 2021, up till now he has not been able to come up with an outline talkless of writing the eBook. Against my better sense of judgement against paying upfront, he made me pay you an advance of 14k after which he practically went AWOL and has since refused to respond to my emails.

How dare you say I refused to respond to your emails? I made it very clear to you that the most effective form of communication for me is Whatsapp. This is because I receive hundreds of mails everyday and I hardly check my inbox, so it's easy for me to miss many messages. Which is why I asked that we communicate via WhatsApp and you blatantly refused.

I don't even know the last emails you sent because I never even came across them. You are the one that chose to go AWOL!
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by shiftbutton: 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2021
How convenient.
Before you got your advance payment, email responses were very fast, yet as soon as you got your advance, emails became difficult to track.

In anycase, how do you explain not writing a book between November and March? Okay then, why don't you refund then?

amechi213:

How dare you say I refused to respond to your emails? I made it very clear to you that the most effective form of communication for me is Whatsapp. This is because I receive hundreds of mails everyday and I hardly check my inbox, so it's easy for me to miss many messages. Which is why I asked that we communicate via WhatsApp and you blatantly refused.

I don't even know the last emails you sent because I never even came across them. You are the one that chose to go AWOL!
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2021
shiftbutton:
How convenient.
Before you got your advance payment, email responses were very fast, yet as soon as you got your advance, emails became difficult to track.

In anycase, how do you explain not writing a book between November and March? Okay then, why don't you refund then?

Emails were NEVER very fast for me you f*king LIAR!

I remember the last email I sent to you, I asked that you send me the updated TOC via WhatsApp, which you never did!

How will I write an ebook when I've not received the TOC you said you updated

Here are screenshots of the last email I sent you. Not hard to find, it's in my sent Items folder.

Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by shiftbutton: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2021
Shouting here will not change the fact that that this the March and a job you were given to work on before November is yet undone.
As the email you referenced stated, all my official communication are done via emails because I communicate with various writers vendors all the time and the only way I can remember our last correspondence is to refer to the email thread. As a matter of fact, all our communications were done via email before I paid the advance and during that period, you were able to track your emails until of course your advance was paid and suddenly you are no longer able to track emails.
The fact of the matter is, events have overtaken that content and it is no longer relevant. November to March is a long time.
If you are a honorable man, woman, boy or girl, you would have since completed the work and sent it to the customer’s preferred means of communication which in my case remains emails. In anycase, you can also decide to refund the money if you are really credible.
If any of you thinks this is his first time, then perhaps you may want to see a previous allegation again him here https://www.nairaland.com/6086124/amechi-okoli-amech213-fraudulent-writer.

amechi213:

Emails were NEVER very fast for me you f*king LIAR!

I remember the last email I sent to you, I asked that you send me the updated TOC via WhatsApp, which you never did!

How will I write an ebook when I've not received the TOC you said you updated

Here are screenshots of the last email I sent you. Not hard to find, it's in my sent Items folder.
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by shiftbutton: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2021
Shouting here will not change the fact that that this the March and a job you were given to work on before November is yet undone.
As the email you referenced stated, all my official communication are done via emails because I communicate with various writers vendors all the time and the only way I can remember our last correspondence is to refer to the email thread. As a matter of fact, all our communications were done via email before I paid the advance and during that period, you were able to track your emails until of course your advance was paid and suddenly you are no longer able to track emails.
The fact of the matter is, events have overtaken that content and it is no longer relevant. November to March is a long time.
If you are a honorable man, woman, boy or girl, you would have since completed the work and sent it to the customer’s preferred means of communication which in my case remains emails. In anycase, you can also decide to refund the money if you are really credible.
If any of you thinks this is his first time, then perhaps you may want to see a previous allegation again him here https://www.nairaland.com/6086124/amechi-okoli-amech213-fraudulent-writer.

amechi213:

Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 19, 2021
shiftbutton:

Write a book without the table of content you said you updated?

YOU AND YOUR FATHER ARE STUPID!

Thanks for bringing up that post about that other idiot that accused me of fraud.

I URGE ALL NAIRALANDERS IN THIS SECTION TO READ IT !!!

They will see for themselves how retarded both of you are.
Re: Let Me Write Your Fictional Stories by meobizy(f): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2021
No wonder OP was giving the runaround. God forbid bad thing!

(1) (Reply)

Two Books To Read On Okadabooks This Month / URGENT: 2 Competent Article Writers Needed.!!! / 9 Things You Don’t Know About Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Nigerian Writer .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.