Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Fled To Benin Republic - Eggua Royale Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Fled To Benin Republic - Eggua Royale Family (14537 Views)

Hudu Yunusa Ari Has Fled To Niger / Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Fled To Benin Republic - Eggua Royale Family by chibuike65: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
KingOdart:

Shut up Nyamirin cheesy

If Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu could run away from Fulani army what make you think these people shouldn't do the same?

At least these people were originally from Benin republic

They learnt how to run from Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu the chiefs coward of Biafra Land grin

youlol I say I full ground for this trade with my new full cream to do soapy, mind you ojukwu was fighting housas and youroba a whole Nigeria, not just Fulani but together with the traitors hypocrite yourobas, in the case of Kanu is a one man facing Nigerian Army, but here what do you have just some Fulani the give una race very shameful, that's why I say if yourobas go through half of what Igbos have been through that region will cease to exist, did you get the full score between Nigerian soliders with ESN they won't tell you the real casualty on the side of the Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Fled To Benin Republic - Eggua Royale Family by chibuike65: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
KingOdart:

Shut up Nyamirin cheesy

If Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu could run away from Fulani army what make you think these people shouldn't do the same?

At least these people were originally from Benin republic

They learnt how to run from Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu the chiefs coward of Biafra Land grin

make mistake and host Oduduwa flag if fear go grea you, host that yeye flag let's see if you people gatt some balls, yea you want it but you can't boldly come out and say what una want this is the right time I challenge you people not pretending and fear fear
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Fled To Benin Republic - Eggua Royale Family by pacespot(m): 2:14am On Mar 03, 2021
And they we have the governor of denial saying such thing never happened
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Fled To Benin Republic - Eggua Royale Family by ejanla077: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Moikiitos:
E shock you!
d cowardice shock me..
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Fled To Benin Republic - Eggua Royale Family by Moikiitos: 11:22am On Mar 03, 2021
E don pain dis wan.

ejanla077:
d cowardice shock me..
Re: Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Fled To Benin Republic - Eggua Royale Family by ejanla077: 1:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Moikiitos:
E don pain dis wan.

Yes ooo

E pain me say yoruba people who have been telling us how sophisticated they are... Can be easily displaced to IDP camps in benin Republic...

D coneheads cowardice pain me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah To FG: Stop Southern Governors From Enacting Anti-Grazing Laws / Addis Ababa Light Rail Test Running Begins / President Jonathan Should Concentrate On Packing - By Emmanuel Uchenna Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.