Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/2021 (122 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/03/2018 Saturday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/2021 by dallyemmy: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 3RD MARCH 2021.

THEME: GOD'S PARTNER

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 03/03/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/2021 by dallyemmy: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father, my Creator, my Senior Partner, my Leader, my Commander, and, my all in all; without You, I can do nothing.

2.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and for Your purpose pleasure; and, for the privilege and honour to be chosen as Your divine partner in Your Kingdom's business.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, in anyway I have pushed You into the background or have relied on the arm of the flesh, in the spiritual assignment You have committed into my hands, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of self-will, headiness, pride, disobedience and vain glory, in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, purge me completely of the prides of life - pride of achievement, pride of qualification, pride of family background, pride of affluence, and pride of worldly wisdom, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and let me be conscious of His presence 24/7, and to obey all His promptings and directives, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, give me a submissive, humble, obedient and a contrite heart, and, empower me by Your grace to do Your perfect Will at all times, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to maintain a holy and righteous walk with You, consistently, for the rest of my life, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and, renew his strength, and Your anointing and grace upon his life, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Reaches Out To Top Shiit Cleric In Iraq / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / What Makes A Bastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.