Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/18 (450 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/19 / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 03/03/2018 Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/18 by dallyemmy: 4:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/18 by dallyemmy: 12:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Thank God for Legacy of RCCG world-wide. Thank God for the spiritual leadership in our Churches. Psalm 105:5; 103:6

a. Thank God for the success and breakthroughs of all previous legacy week programs of
RCCG worldwide.
b. Thank God for giving us such legacy & leadership in RCCG.
c. Thank God for the victory over your enemies and for the power of continuity in the legacy
& breakthrough associated with & that has been released on us thru our legacy.
d. Thank God for the power of unity that has been released upon our families.
e. Thank God ahead for the success of this year's legacy week.
f. Thank God for all the anointed men of God that God is using to bless us in RCCG
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/03/18 by dallyemmy: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, March 3, 2018) - A HEART OF GRATITUDE

1.I worship you, my Father, because you are my rock, my fortress, my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

2.Thank you, Father, for where you started with me, for where I am and for where you are taking me.

3.Thank you, Father, for your love, mercy and grace over my life and family.

4.Thank you, Father, for the salvation and redemption of my soul from eternal destruction, by the blood of Jesus.

5.Thank you, Father, for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf.

6.Thank you, Father, for all your unfailing promises, particularly, that of the gift of eternal life.

7.Thank you, Father, for always making me to triumph, most times, against all odds, in Christ Jesus.

8.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, help me to always see and appreciate Your goodness in my life, at all times, in Jesus' Name.

10.Father, please, give me a heart of gratitude and appreciation, always, for your love and kindness, towards me and my family, in Jesus' name.

11.Thank you, Father, for the gift of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, to the Redeemed Christian Church of God and to the body of Christ, in general, in our time.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Wale Gates Trolls Newly Unveiled Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (7) / The Exploit Of Endovelicus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.