Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,905 members, 7,866,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:42 PM

Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? (1257 Views)

Tweet:nigerians Remind Fani Kayode What He Said About Goodluck Jonathan Years BK / See Challenges About Goodluck Jonathan Fires Back; Replies President Buhari / See What The Almajiris In Nigeria Said About Goodluck Jonathan (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Blazing99: 2:23pm On Apr 11, 2011
I've noticed that most people have been hoodwinked. In everything I do, I have always yearned for the best but it is a pity that Nigerians have settle for mediocrity. I wonder why there's so much rave about Jonathan. The fact's that anybody can be "Jonathan". There's really nothing terrific in his abilities or his handling/management of issues. If there is, I wait for you to impress me. I was talking to my friend who is a GEJ supporter and asked him to tell me something terrific about his candidate and all he could tell me to tingle my nerves is that "He's from the Niger-delta, a minority people who have never ruled the nation before".

In many of my observations about him, all I have noticed is mediocrity and usual from his decision of banning Nigerian Football to poor action on security issues that affect our unity especially what is going on in Jos. I just think a president of a country of 160 million should be better than just normal, he should be exemplary.

We have had exemplary leaders in the past like
- Zik, who was determined on building the foundations to sustain our nation along with Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello,
- Gowon who led to the end of the civil war and re-integration of the East back into Nigeria,
- Muritala Mohammed who has strong-willed and disciplined to achieve Nigerians needs,
- Obj whom despite his madness has made decisions that has kept us united till this day including handing over to democracy,
- Buhari, who was determined about bringing morality, and discipline in Nigeria, which is essential to any civil society.

As for the late Yar'Adua and his former deputy who is the present president. I have observed that they are nothing really unique about these men. They hype on their educational background and humility. For goodness sake, Nigerians arent that bad, 50% of people I've met so far are humble and 80% educated. Is there anything so special about that? I think with all the complicated issues of this country, we deserve more than a leader who is learned and perceived humble.

Again, this reality beats me: what if Nigeria has to fight a war, can you trust this man who has proven to be impulsive and shaky in decision-making as your commander-in-chief?

So far, I see nothing terrific about Jonathan, if there is I would like to know. To me voting this guy is like saying "let our presidential position not be vacant".
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by blacksta(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2011
Nigerians generally suffer from selective amensia - That is why many are easily hoodwinked by false promises from vision 202020 , food and education for all by 2000 , 6000 MW by dec 2010 and many more evil deceiving promises.

As Fela stated - we be masters in the act of suffering and smiling,

Last craze at the moment " GEJ has delivered 1 election out of 3 - the whole country don enter frenzie madness and quick to forget that last 12 years of misrule
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Blazing99: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2011
GEJ fans, so silent now
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2011
Soemthing Terrific about Jonathan?

His commitment to a free and fair polls is something to celebrate. In him I see the marks of a great leader, the type Africa lacks. In Africa, our leaders use gun to intimidate and mime, in Nigeria, our celebrated "leaders" are coupists who used gun to steal power. In africa our leaders are vilains who sit tight even after lossing elections. Yet we see in Jonathan a man committed to making Ngieria great by conducting free and fair polls.

He is perfect, he is not the only one who can do the job, but among those contesting in the now, he stands tall.

This is not about the PDP, it is about a man who loves the rule of law.
Thank you MR. President for making Nigerians proud of their nation.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by egift(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2011
noblezone:

His commitment to a free and fair polls is something to celebrate. In him I see the marks of a great leader, the type Africa lacks. In Africa, our leaders use gun to intimidate and mime, in Nigeria, our celebrated "leaders" are coupists who used gun to steal power. In africa our leaders are vilains who sit tight even after lossing elections. Yet we see in Jonathan a man committed to making Ngieria great by conducting free and fair polls.

He is perfect, he is not the only one who can do the job, but among those contesting in the now, he stands tall.

How can a vote for Jonathan not be a vote for PDP?
His handing of things in Ogun State, flying in a murderer with Presidential Jet to get votes, celebrating an Ex-con, palling with some of the finest Nigerian political criminals and other issues potray him as a man who will support any measure that will return him to power - that's a mark of a desperate man.

To hope that a free and fair Legislative elections will make Nigerians look away in a rigged Presidential Election is "Failure" at best. This election is a 3-way wave. And Nigerians have their eyes are open.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by omanzo02: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
yawn!
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by electiion: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
quote/comment #3 has said good enough. I stick with him/her.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by werepeLeri: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
all these kind of threads just simply promote GEJ.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by opalu: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2011
[size=13pt]1. He pays hospital Bills for Bomb blast victims who did not die.
2. He usually promises that he will fish out the perpetrators
3. His wife spent hundreds of Millions to organize wwomen for change but only Sarah Jibril voted for herself
4. The guy did not wear sleepers to Primary school but most Nigerian kids do not eat to school RIGHT NOW
5. He bears 'Ebele' + 'Azikiwe' showing he is igbo (the denied but formidable tribal group)[/size]

with these few points of mine, i hope i have confused but not convinced you that Ebelemi is Terrific!
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by PapaBrowne(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
He promised to tackle three things when he became President .
1) Electricity.
2) Electoral Reforms
3)Niger Delta.

Now can you honestly say he hasn't worked excellently on these three areas

Electricity
The electrical power roadmap is the best the country has had since inception. It is similar to what was done in the Telecom sector. 330 companies, most of them  world reknown have indicated interest in investing in the power sector. Electricity supply is at the highest it has ever been in the history of this nation. We are going to witness massive private sector investments in the power sector.

Electoral Reforms
In this area, the results have spoken for themselves. Jonathan has overseen the conduct of the freest and fairest election this Nation has ever witnessed. He achieved this by appointing an intergrity man, funding the INEC properly and providing adequate security for the conduct of the polls against all odds. Everybody agrees that Jonathan scored excellently on this count.

Niger Delta
When last did you hear of a burst pipeline in the Niger Delta??  Just before Jonathan took over, Nigerian oil production fell to almost one million barrels per day. Since the advent of GEJ, our production has risen to almost 2.5 million barrles which appears like the highest that has ever been produced in our history. By this, he has increased our revenues by over $80 million daily.

Extras.
In other areas, he stopped fuel scarcity. He evacautes Nigerians anytime there is a crises. The banking sector is back on its feet. He has jumpstarted the textile industry. He has given Nollywood a 200 million dollars lifeline that would see the industry climb from its local status to play on the international scene and draw in huge foreign exchange for Nigeria. All this under just 9 months and in an election year.

Nigeria has progressed tremendously under GEJ. Just before he took over, this country was in serious turmoil from the Muttalab issue, to the Banking crises to the Yar Adua saga to the Kidnapping issues. All that has now been solved. Nigeria is moving forward. Vote GEJ for progress.

[size=18pt]Vote GEJ for progress.[/size]
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Blazing99: 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ Papabrowne,

Nice analysis but I have some response for you

1. Electricity - You're wrong. Electricity is not at its highest so far in Nigeria's history. We still have a long way to go. Our electrical megawatts production has not increased in any way. Just wait till election is over and your votes have been sold. Lets see how better things would alleviate. He's chosen to be the minister of power, still I see nothing terrific in the past 11 months. He's promised stable electricity within 2 years. Last time hI heard him say 4 years. Pretty indecisive for me.

2. Electoral Reforms - What's so difficult in holding a credible elections in Nigeria that you have to attribute so much praise to this man. Electoral reforms was a project of the late Yar Adua, who admitted the flaw in the electoral system and promised reforms. Now because a man is late, you have refused to give him his glory? Jega's appointment was based on recommendation from the international community. For the record, this is not the freest and fairest election Nigeria has ever had. How come there's been accusation of bribe-rigging in many states and results in Bayelsa state not yet out because of the grave violence there. I'll not emphasie on this if I were you.

3. Niger Delta - Again, I insist you give a man his glory even if he's belated. The Niger Delta problem resolution was an initiative of Yar Adua. Jonathan's simply inheriting it. Has there been any unique thing he did about the Niger Delta during his administration? This is also pointless. By the way why did Jonathan absolve MEND from blame on the 50th anniversary bombings?

Security situation is alarming in Nigeria. Jos is on a powderkeg. Any strong initiatives made by this man to make this issues any better? Still looking to be impressed about this man.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by werepeLeri: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^

Buhari ko. Bakare ni
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by PapaBrowne(m): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2011
^^^^^
^^^^^
Big question for you: Why are you attributing all Jonathan's successes to Yar Adua?? Why wasn't Yar Adua able to complete any of these things I mentioned. Remember, Yar Adua stayed 3 years while Jonathan has been there for just 9 months. How come everything is just turning right under a Jonathan Government. Under Yar Adua, the Niger Delta was in turmoil and there was war!! How come Fuel scarcity stopped under 9 months of Jonathan instead of 3 Years of Yar Adua? How come it was Jonathan who appointed JEGA and released the funds for the conduct of the elections instead of Yar Adua??

Ok, I even forgot to mention the railways that are been revived. And yes, Benin Ore road- I traveeled on it this past week and I was beyond impressed!!

So much is going on. I can't waste my vote for a leader that thinks probes is the solution to our problems!!

[size=14pt]GEJ is the Solution! Vote GEJ for progress![/size]
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2011
noblezone:

Many celebrated too early on Saturday deeming these elections a free and fair one. But Revelations today show that in many of the areas, the same old practice was in place. Delta State and Anambra, including Lagos are some of the problem places . PDP Lagos plans to call on INEC to look into election fraud in Lagos. And this is just from what we have recorded so far.

Look I am not blaming Jonathan for the election issues -- Matter of fact, I put it all squarely on Jega's shoulders but if Jonathan is too willing to bear some of that then we should admit that he shares in the failures in so many of the states too.

noblezone:

There is technically no such thing, as anyone who is conversant with how politics works knows that when it comes to the office of Governor or President, even in a place like Nigeria, a vote for the President 95% of the time equates to a vote for the party he belongs to.

Yes, some people want to simply vote Goodluck( others Buhari or even Ribadu) but the truth is that these votes, though for individuals, can easily translate to a vote for control by the party. Case and point -- yar adua's election Or even Jonathan's own ascension to office last year. When Jonathan came in to office last year, he quickly appointed ministers, most of them PDP Members. The Chief Justice was also PDP(if I remember well) and I believe even the Police commissior and other high level officers -- PDP. So we essentially had a whole country with PDP ruling at many, if not all of the high official posts.

So, yes, as much as we like to hope it will not be the case . . . . history shows us that is what happens more often than not.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by walton1(m): 3:34am On Apr 12, 2011
People equating GEJ and PDP with 12yrs of misrule are suffering from internal hemmoraghe i believe individual have there own ideas that will benefit people. Eg amaechi was the speaker 4 12yrs in rivers state now people can see his ideas has culminated into massive change in Rivers state. NO vaccancy in asorock.
GEJ carry go.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Blazing99: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2011
PapaBrowne:

^^^^^
^^^^^
Big question for you: Why are you attributing all Jonathan's successes to Yar Adua?? Why wasn't Yar Adua able to complete any of these things I mentioned. Remember, Yar Adua stayed 3 years while Jonathan has been there for just 9 months.

Answer:

Yar Adua was in bad health and dying. He initiated the steps but his health couldnt help him finish it. That's what we get from the ill options pdp gives us. Dont tell me about Fuel scarcity cos Jonathan's only been in power for less than a year and in both Yar Adua and Obj's rule, there were periods when we had 2 years without fuel scarcity.

Now you tell me, adding 20% to what was someone had already given 80% to, is that TERRIFIC? Anybody can do that
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
Nothing
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Xfactoria: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Yes, some people want to simply vote Goodluck( others Buhari or even Ribadu) but the truth is that these votes, though for individuals, can easily translate to a vote for control by the party. Case and point -- yar adua's election Or even Jonathan's own ascension to office last year. When Jonathan came in to office last year, he quickly appointed ministers, most of them PDP Members. The Chief Justice was also PDP(if I remember well) and I believe even the Police commissior and other high level officers -- PDP. So we essentially had a whole country with PDP ruling at many, if not all of the high official posts.

So, yes, as much as we like to hope it will not be the case . . . . history shows us that is what happens more often than not.

Kobojunkie: You are saying what should be the case in an ideal setting. But unfortunately in Nigeria, what we have is not ideal. No single party; from PDP to CPC to ACN to Others, are formed based on ideology. So what you see is that the party is whatever the President (nationally) and the Governors (at State level) make of it. That is why you will see that in the former AD (now ACN) some states were about free education while others were not. That is why OBJ's PDP is different from Yar'adua/GEJ's PDP. Under OBJ, all the southwest riggers in PDP got away with it while Yar'adua/GEJ just looked on and allowed the law to take its course and that is gradually becoming a party ideal as far as PDP is concerned now.

So voting for GEJ is voting for a brand new PDP. It is as simple as that.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Blazing99: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
Jonathan, Shagari, Yar Adua are the weakest leaders this country has ever had
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Xfactoria: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
egift:

How can a vote for Jonathan not be a vote for PDP?
His handing of things in Ogun State, flying in a murderer with Presidential Jet to get votes, celebrating an Ex-con, palling with some of the finest Nigerian political criminals and other issues potray him as a man who will support any measure that will return him to power - that's a mark of a desperate man.

To hope that a free and fair Legislative elections will make Nigerians look away in a rigged Presidential Election is "Failure" at best. This election is a 3-way wave. And Nigerians have their eyes are open.

What should GEJ have done in Ogun State? A court affirmed the actions of the G-9 in the state assembly to be lawful and you want the President to upturn that so that you can say he doesn't respect rule of law??

Which ex-con did he celebrate? Did you see him in Bode George's welcome home party??

Who is more criminal in Nigeria more than Buhari who promulgated a retroactive decree to kill innocent souls even against internationally acceptable human rights laws? Who is more criminal that a man who should be in jail for treason, for sacking a democractically elected government and imposing himself on the nation?? Who is more criminal than a man who eulogizes a regime that went on a killing spree and looted our treasury without mercy and who has now become a saint to Buhari?? Who is even more clueless and bigoted than a man who sees nothing good in a noble railway project in Lagos just because the project won't be in Kano/Kaduna??

I do not think Jonathan in all his "dumbness" and "cluelessness" has so much sin and bigotry hanging on his neck.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by EvilBrain1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2011
X-factoria:

Kobojunkie: You are saying what should be the case in an ideal setting. But unfortunately in Nigeria, what we have is not ideal. No single party; from PDP to CPC to ACN to Others, are formed based on ideology. So what you see is that the party is whatever the President (nationally) and the Governors (at State level) make of it. That is why you will see that in the former AD (now ACN) some states were about free education while others were not. That is why OBJ's PDP is different from Yar'adua/GEJ's PDP. Under OBJ, all the southwest riggers in PDP got away with it while Yar'adua/GEJ just looked on and allowed the law to take its course and that is gradually becoming a party ideal as far as PDP is concerned now.

So voting for GEJ is voting for a brand new PDP. It is as simple as that.

The bolded is the dumbest statement Ive heard in a very long time. It's funny the kind of nonsense PDP supporters come up with to bamboozle the weak-minded.

So PDP is born-again right? That must mean OBJ and IBB are now in prison. And Anenih and Atiku have been driven out, am I right? That same GEJ that eagerly defended Alamco now wants us to believe that he is not a thief abi? The guy that wiped out the excess crude account (with oil at record prices) in 1 year with nothing to show is not corrupt? The EFCC case against his wife is a setup? All the bribes to journalists and party delegates were arranged by detractors?

PDP is like a mini-skirt wearing jambite that suddenly starts tying scarf and going to fellowship the week before exams. If God forbid they win again, I give you GEJ supporters 3 months. By then, it will be clear that PDP of old is still going strong and all of you will regret your folly in supporting them.

I hope you people come to your senses before saturday.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Blazing99: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2011
X-factoria:

Who is more criminal in Nigeria more than Buhari who promulgated a retroactive decree to kill innocent souls even against internationally acceptable human rights laws? Who is more criminal that a man who should be in jail for treason, for sacking a democractically elected government and imposing himself on the nation?? Who is more criminal than a man who eulogizes a regime that went on a killing spree and looted our treasury without mercy and who has now become a saint to Buhari?? Who is even more clueless and bigoted than a man who sees nothing good in a noble railway project in Lagos just because the project won't be in Kano/Kaduna??

With all due respect man, I understand you're prejudiced but your prejudice doesn't give you right to spread lies as seen in your statements here.

If Buhari was wrong about death penalty for drug peddling, what do you have to say about Asian governments like Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia that have the rule upheld till now?

Yeah he sacked a corruptly democratically elected corrupt government. Majority of Nigerians praised his deeds during that period.

Killing spree, who did he kill? Your dog? IBB and Abacha killed but there's no proof of murder charge against Buhari. Hope you know what it is to be labelled a murderer someday.

Looted our treasury without mercy? Man are you for real? You think every Nigerian leader would loot like you wud do if you're in their shoes?

He defended stopping the Lagos metroline project cos we were to use foreign loans to do that. As at then we were grossly in debt. Reducing our debts is now a bad initiative?

With all due respect, you really have nothing to say. If you like keep on prejudicing.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by efisher(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
Read what real Nigerians with real faces have to tell GEJ on facebook. cool

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jonathangoodluck/posts/178147318902317

This is the Nigerian Obama.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Blazing99: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
@ Efisher,
If Jonathan was at least one-tenth as smart as Obama, he would have my vote.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by AljUche: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
Blazing99:

@ Efisher,
If Jonathan was at least one-tenth as smart as Obama, he would have my vote.

gbammm

if only he was he would get everyones votes
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by baslone: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
X-factoria:

What should GEJ have done in Ogun State? A court affirmed the actions of the G-9 in the state assembly to be lawful and you want the President to upturn that so that you can say he doesn't respect rule of law??

Which ex-con did he celebrate? Did you see him in Bode George's welcome home party??

I do not think Jonathan in all his "dumbness" and "cluelessness" has so much sin and bigotry hanging on his neck.

Are you really this dumb?
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Xfactoria: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
Evil Brain:

The bolded is the dumbest statement Ive heard in a very long time. It's funny the kind of nonsense PDP supporters come up with to bamboozle the weak-minded.

So PDP is born-again right? That must mean OBJ and IBB are now in prison. And Anenih and Atiku have been driven out, am I right? That same GEJ that eagerly defended Alamco now wants us to believe that he is not a thief abi? The guy that wiped out the excess crude account (with oil at record prices) in 1 year with nothing to show is not corrupt? The EFCC case against his wife is a setup? All the bribes to journalists and party delegates were arranged by detractors?

PDP is like a mini-skirt wearing jambite that suddenly starts tying scarf and going to fellowship the week before exams. If God forbid they win again, I give you GEJ supporters 3 months. By then, it will be clear that PDP of old is still going strong and all of you will regret your folly in supporting them.

I hope you people come to your senses before saturday.

So you are blind and can't see the difference between OBJ's PDP and GEJ's

Go and have your brain checked for virus!
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Dave6: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
Yes, that's why he will sail to Victory at an Unprecedented scale on Saturday, 16th April 2011.

GEJ Carry Go!!!
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Xfactoria: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
Blazing99:

If Buhari was wrong about death penalty for drug peddling, what do you have to say about Asian governments like Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia that have the rule upheld till now?

Yeah he sacked a corruptly democratically elected corrupt government. Majority of Nigerians praised his deeds during that period.

I guess you were not born then or you simply don't understand the history of that open murder by Buhari. Some 3 guys trafficked drugs at a time that it was not a criminal offence that carries a death penalty in Nigeria. They were standing trial when Buhari took over government and the animal in Buhari led him to promulgate a decree that made that offence carry a death penalty and commit those guys to death thereby making the decree have a retroactive effect. The international community (a number of very civilized nations) made representation to him but as usual, he turned deaf ear. AND HE IS STILL DEAF. So how come you want to vote a DEAF MAN AS PRESIDENT?

Blazing99:

Looted our treasury without mercy? Man are you for real? You think every Nigerian leader would loot like you wud do if you're in their shoes?

He defended stopping the Lagos metroline project cos we were to use foreign loans to do that. As at then we were grossly in debt. Reducing our debts is now a bad initiative?

Guy, I understand your problem. It is English comprehension. I stated that he eulogized a regime. I wasn't referring to his own regime but Abacha's. Get it? THE FOOL TOLD US ABACHA NEVER STOLE MONEY AND WATCHED PERHAPS WITH AMAZEMENT AS HIS FRIEND'S KILLER'S SQUAD TERRORIZED THE COUNTRY. HE TOLD US 10 YEARS AFTER THAT REGIME THAT ABACHA NEVER STOLE MONEY. And that is your presidential candidate

Blazing99:

Defended what? Is that unitelligent statement that clearly gives him away as an ethnic bigot a defence? Did your sorry aa*ss honestly think that he would have cancelled the project if it were to be for Kano/Kaduna State??

Now besides that, there is something called cost/benefit analysis. Did Buhari do that? Did he not just look at it from one side and take an economically unfriendly decision?? Is that the sort of dull brain (even at a young age of 42 then) you want us to make president at 69? You must be a joker!!!
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Xfactoria: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2011
baslone:

Are you really this dumb?

No, you are the one with a dull brain that can't comprehend english. I stated that he eulogized a regime (Abacha's regime).

Thought it was a popular thing I didn't have to state in full.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by EvilBrain1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2011
X-factoria:

So you are blind and can't see the difference between OBJ's PDP and GEJ's

Go and have your brain checked for virus!

Typical response from a PDP supporter. You can't respond to a superior arguement so you resort to cheap insults hoping to derail the debate and lower everbody to your level.

But let me humour you. Please explain to me the difference between OBJ's PDP and GEJ's PDP. The last time I checked, OBJ still dey kampe for PDP and GEJ was still dobaleing for him. And IBB is still a member, so are Anineh, Atiku, Igbinedion, Bode George, and even James Ibori is still a member. GEJ hasn't brought charges against a single corrupt politician member in 1 year of serving (except when Ogbulafor tried to stop him from running). Even OBJ did better than that.

There has been no difference in government since GEJ has been in power and there will be no difference tomorow. The new PDP is the old PDP is the same PDP.

They can form born-again as much as they want but they can't fool me. I'll vote for PDP the day they start making ice-block in hell.
Re: Something Terrific About Goodluck Jonathan? by Blazing99: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
@ Xfactoria,
I've been waiting for you to reasonably give me something terrific about GEJ. Sorry to say, so far all I've heard from you is shyt

(1) (Reply)

Agagu, Jimoh Ibrahim, Omisore, Etteh Make List, Aganga, Anenih, Kayode, Nwodo, / Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami / Eid-El-Kabir - MANY RAMS , FEW BUYERS-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.