Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Who's You Role Model(programmer) - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who's You Role Model(programmer) (1688 Views)

I’m Currently Looking For An Internship Role / A UI/UX Designer In Need Of A Role / Fresh Graduate Programmers Needed For A Permanent Role (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by qtguru(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2021
Sulele04:

yeah that's the downside, but I don't think most users care shocked if not it won't be in-demand.
Electron apps ui are always beautiful and everyone loves beautiful things cheesy cool.

That's a wrong mindset to have, as an Engineer memory and optimization is the core focus, I think because RAM is low and people want quick cash grab, because Qt can produce more beautiful UI running on 3D, even JavaFX and your .NET people WPF

A simple Electron app consumes like 67MB where as Native consumes way less, VSCode is so slow.
Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2021
qtguru:

I run Linux and use 12gb of RAM, 12gb of ram because of Electron is now , 16gb is like 4gb now.
Vscode on Linux was hell, too bad some stupid motherfucker deleted the partition my arch Linux resided in.
Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Sulele04:

yeah that's the downside, but I don't think most users care shocked if not it won't be in-demand.
Electron apps ui are always beautiful and everyone loves beautiful things cheesy cool.
Rule of thumb in the tech world, speed comes first then size comes next, beauty is supposed to be at the bottom of a programmers list.
Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by Sulele04(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2021
SegFault:

Rule of thumb in the tech world, speed comes first then size comes next, beauty is supposed to be at the bottom of a programmers list.
shocked
Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2021
SegFault:

Maybe in 1984, if this was true todsy. Frontend and UI and UX designers will have no jobs. Nowadays people judge products on how they even look before their features sef.

1 Like

Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Maybe in 1984, if this was true todsy. Frontend and UI and UX designers will have no jobs. Nowadays people judge products on how they even look before their features sef.
It is still true today, people will complain if the app is to slow or consumes so much memory and is buggy to head it all, memory is not still cheap, that UI and ux designers have jobs doesn't change a rule that is as old as time itself, if speed and memory optimisation is not a concern, why is computer science still in existence because this is mostly all that cs is about, handling data quickly and with less memory usage. And to top it all, compare the salary of a UI designer with a programmer who makes the logic behind the program.
Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by CenturyCoder: 5:22am On Mar 09, 2021
SegFault:
Elon wetin?
Yeah! He was the one wrote PayPal before it was called

1 Like

Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by DevOwen: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Hey Guys,
Check out this new blog with its amazing content.
https:// techowensmedia. . com/

Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by Whatshallido: 3:57am On Mar 16, 2021
Mosh Hamedael for python and brad traversy for Javascript, react, node etc.

1 Like

Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by Tohsynetita1: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2021
Please if you are good in Hacking, and you can hack into any data base, Please contact Greatfullness494@gmail.com A job awaits you.
Re: Who's You Role Model(programmer) by Bahat: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
Well I don’t consider myself a programmer lol. But in this aspect i choose Richard Stallman, Eric.S.Raymond.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bpel Help Urgent. Oracle Bpel Process Manager / Help Needed: Weight Calculation For PHP Website / I Need An Hacker And A Sure Picker For Partnership Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.