Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Don’t Expect Me To Give You Money, Tacha Has Told Fans Not To Expect Giveaway - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Expect Me To Give You Money, Tacha Has Told Fans Not To Expect Giveaway (255 Views)

Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo / “Biggie Has Canceled All The Money Tacha Won, forced To Make The Video / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Expect Me To Give You Money, Tacha Has Told Fans Not To Expect Giveaway by saraeden29: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeFOJezW3yE
"Reality star, Tacha has told fans not to expect giveaways from her because other celebrities constantly give out to their fans. According to her, they don’t make money the way she makes her. She wrote in a tweet: "People have different flows of income, same way people have different ways of spending their money! Don’t expect me “giving and giving” because others “give give” those “others” don’t make money the way I make it. They are not me and I am not them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeFOJezW3yE
Re: Don’t Expect Me To Give You Money, Tacha Has Told Fans Not To Expect Giveaway by saraeden29: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
U

Re: Don’t Expect Me To Give You Money, Tacha Has Told Fans Not To Expect Giveaway by ridwanlawal: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
E no dey E no dey. Who naked no dey chuck hand for pocket

1 Like

Re: Don’t Expect Me To Give You Money, Tacha Has Told Fans Not To Expect Giveaway by Corbin: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
I kinda agree with her

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Queen Donates Relief Materials, Food Stuff Ahead Of NGO Launch / This Women Are Mad � If You Watch This Video You Will Never Give A Beggar Money / Wizkid On His Exclusive Interview With @jdpuma || Reveals His Dream Collab, Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.