Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

My Son Was Killed - Mother Of 26-year-old Man Who Committed Suicide In Jos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Son Was Killed - Mother Of 26-year-old Man Who Committed Suicide In Jos (693 Views)

Daughter Killed , Mother Injured As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue - Graphics Pics / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Was Killed - Mother Of 26-year-old Man Who Committed Suicide In Jos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Update From . COM

My son was killed - Mother of 26-year-old man who allegedly committed suicide in Jos over N300,000 debt says

The mother of Abdulmalik Kabir Garba, who allegedly committed suicide by drinking sniper has claimed that her son was murdered.

reported that Malik allegedly took his own life in Dilimi area of Jos North Local Government Area of Plateau State on February 21, because he was unable to pay back the N300,000 he borrowed from his childhood friend.

Speaking to Daily Trust on Monday, March 1, the mother of the deceased, Amina Ishak, claimed the circumstances surrounding her son’s death were questionable and only the police could unravel the cause of his death.

"There was no any pressure or disturbances in him before and even the day of his death because, on that very Sunday, he went for morning football training as he used to do and returned home. He took his bath and went to his business area and only for me to be called that my first son was dead after taking him to the hospital,” she said.

She insisted that there was no reason for someone to say that he drank Sniper and died instantly.

"Two days before his demise, my son returned from Bauchi State where he collected his diploma certificate at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, to proceed with his education. This is somebody who has prepared to proceed to a university. So, the whole thing is mysterious and we call on the security to investigate the matter and bring to book whoever is involved in the killing."

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/3/my-son-was-killed-mother-of-26-year-old-man-who-allegedly-committed-suicide-in-jos-over-n300000-debt-says.html

Re: My Son Was Killed - Mother Of 26-year-old Man Who Committed Suicide In Jos by illicit(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
shocked
Re: My Son Was Killed - Mother Of 26-year-old Man Who Committed Suicide In Jos by doggedfighter(f): 7:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
This is sad
Re: My Son Was Killed - Mother Of 26-year-old Man Who Committed Suicide In Jos by chatinent: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Sad news dey weak me.
Re: My Son Was Killed - Mother Of 26-year-old Man Who Committed Suicide In Jos by longetivity(m): 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
His Killers will know no peace
Re: My Son Was Killed - Mother Of 26-year-old Man Who Committed Suicide In Jos by Ademola47(m): 10:16am On Mar 03, 2021
May God grant her the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP to the deceased.
If they have not buried him, post mortem would unravel the cause of his death.

(1) (Reply)

Porsche Worth Over ₦60 Million Severely Destroyed In ‘april Fools’ Prank / Unknown Gunmen, Nigeria Police And Army Suspected Clash In Imo State / TAMPAN Will Hear From Me, Nobody can Stop me - Nkechi Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.