Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How To Make Money With What You Know In Nigeria And Every Other Place - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money With What You Know In Nigeria And Every Other Place (527 Views)

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) / How Safe Is Internet Banking In Nigeria And Which Bank(s) Will You Recommend? / How To Make Money With What You Know In Nigeria And Every Other Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With What You Know In Nigeria And Every Other Place by chrisobas(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
Make Money With What You Know In Nigeria

The idea of making money is something most people have but just don't know how and when to start. Making money could be very easy and still very difficult depending on what approach you apply.

Do you know that the small knowledge you have is a great asset? What can you do very well that will make people look for you again and again?

The essence of this article is to help you itemise them the best way I can in a very summarized form.

1. Barbing of hair: Do you have the skill of barbing peoples hair? Most people do not like going to the barbing saloon to cut their hair maybe because they just can't face the stress of going out, waiting for their turn etc. You can capitalize on this opportunity by having a mobile number where people can call you up for this service in their home or place of convenience. Just imagine cutting 10 peoples hair a day for the rate of 250 naira , that is 2500naira multiplied by 30days, this gives 75000naira. You can start this up by compiling the names of people that might need this service,call them or visit them to let them know what you are into. I bet you it won't take up to 3 days before you start getting lots of customers.

2. Decoration: Who does not like good thing? Some people will give out lots of money to beautify their houses, wedding grounds, meetings, birthdays and lots of social events. If you are good at decorating, why waste your time sitting back and wasting that skill? Fridays and Saturdays are major days where people love organizing events. You can start up by going to such places and helping out. When they see your handiwork, they will appreciate you, do this for up to two or three times for free.But you should try to look for an opportunity to put down your contact on a visible place. For example, you can say "DECORATED BY CHRIS, 08025, ". When you are done with this free services, meet those that you worked for and tellthem that they can refer people to you for a reduced price, go out to look for people and tell them what and how well you can design their occasions by making referral to those you have worked for. The aim of you working for free initially was for working experience that your subsequent clients would ask for. Do this and see yourself make as much money as you would not believe.

3.Jokes: If you are humourous then you can make money. The idea is simple! Start by being an MC in a friends birthday party, do the best you can to make them want to forget themselves. At the end of the event tell them that you are available if any of them want an MC. Then you can start collecting little money from them. In no time you will see yourself doing this for big occasions. This was how the likes of Basketmouth, I go dye and all started. You do not need any penny to start.

4.Dressing/styling : Do you know that most people out there do not know how to dress? Some do not know how to match colours. They will give alot to have someone say "wear this with this". Some people even need someone to follow them up to a boutique to make selections. You can assist these people if you have a good sense of dressing and start making money from it. If you do it for Mr(s) A and he or she likes it then he or she might introduce you to Mr(s) B. Without even been introduced you can start up by going to people and give them your contact so they can reach you when they need help.

I have lots of ideas to dish out to you but it will be very stressful for me to put all of them down, so if you are interested in doing something that will yield you money and do not know how to go about it, please feel free to contact me on this number 08025316130 or 08063418294, my name is Chris. May God give you the needed idea. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Internet And Online Business Not Profitable In Nigeria? / Become Rich Doing Domain Business Or Internet Real Estate / We Want To Sell Part Of Our 25 Plots Of Land Near Leki Free Trade Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.