Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

In Akwa Ibom, It Is Morally Wrong To Call A Woman Dirty: How True Is This? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / In Akwa Ibom, It Is Morally Wrong To Call A Woman Dirty: How True Is This? (390 Views)

Facebook's $380m Purchase Of Trademark Is' Morally Wrong ' / Hope Labelled A Witch Years Ago, Becomes A Wedding Best Man In Akwa Ibom / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Akwa Ibom, It Is Morally Wrong To Call A Woman Dirty: How True Is This? by Ugaboy: 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
A neighbor called a child dirty, the mother replied her that in my state, you have just got messed up yourself with that statement.

I picked interest in the conversation, and listen closed...she then explain further.

that it's morally wrong to call a fellow woman DIRTY.

Hmmm, I thought she was joking with her word, an old woman agreed with her.

She has witness a situation at Uyo, where a woman called her friend DIRTY.

she was reported to the women leader.
Penalty: She will buy expensive soap, powder, cream, and other beauty items...in dozens

she will then bath the lady with those items, organize Party for merry

Failure to do those things, the women will dance naked into her house on the day she was given to provide those things...and course and wish her health...

...and sadly, she might eventually die

...Akwa Ibomite, and Cross Riverian...HOW TRUE IS THIS?

cc: Lalasticla
cc: Myd44
Re: In Akwa Ibom, It Is Morally Wrong To Call A Woman Dirty: How True Is This? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
story, I am interested in knowing more sha.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, It Is Morally Wrong To Call A Woman Dirty: How True Is This? by LMS1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2021
....Op Lets Wait A Minute, That Ekid Man Awamaikpe Is On His Way,
Am Here To Learn Too..
But Why Will I Call A Dirty Child 'Fine Boy'?
So As Not To Pay Fine?
Must We Lie Because Of Your Dirty Child?
Sha Lemme Bring Chairs For Ma Real Niggas Like Nuremuno And Others.
We Go Talk The Matter Tommorow Morning

1 Like

Re: In Akwa Ibom, It Is Morally Wrong To Call A Woman Dirty: How True Is This? by Odoogu(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
this na case of wahala be like bicycle...

but if true it can only happen in their villages and "small" towns, wouldn't happen in any city.

I experienced some things also that has to do with buying stuffs and such in cross river, but not for say woman call woman dirty shaa.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, It Is Morally Wrong To Call A Woman Dirty: How True Is This? by Ugaboy: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Odoogu:
this na case of wahala be like bicycle...

but if true it can only happen in their villages and "small" towns, wouldn't happen in any city.

I experienced some things also that has to do with buying stuffs and such in cross river, but not for say woman call woman dirty shaa.

very true...it is in women behavior to body shame their fellow women, especially when they started having issues.

Maybe they made this laws, so those women without cover can control their tongue.

but the method of dancing naked to her house, I don't understand.

make me wait for them also...we still have elders here.
Re: In Akwa Ibom, It Is Morally Wrong To Call A Woman Dirty: How True Is This? by Shedrack777: 8:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
make i go tell married woman say she dirty, make i see maybe i fit get chance to bathe her.
LICKING MY LIPS
Re: In Akwa Ibom, It Is Morally Wrong To Call A Woman Dirty: How True Is This? by Polynek(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2021
make I go bring my own chair

(1) (Reply)

Guess What!? Get Novels For #800 / Igedeland Suffers Neglect From Both The State And Federal Government. / Extreme Female Sex Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.