Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante (9510 Views)

South-West PDP Party Chairmen To Makinde: Who Cares If You Join APC? / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You / Governor Akeredolu Orders Arrest Of Fulani Vigilante In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by Ayomi90: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Still won't stop the business of skull mining .

I respect Oluwo of Iwo for speaking up against ritual killings in south west , my region.
Leave skull mining to us, we must cleans Ondo state of Fulani first.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by Ayomi90: 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
blinking001:
Nigeria is for us all...this is not necessary at all....the governor should be careful...
Ondo state is owned by Ondo ppl not by Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Monogamy:

It's only inferiority complex that would make someone not to be proud of his lineage

Chinedu, be proud of your region for once

Chinedu in Ondo? Oboi park well. Igbos are very proud people. You know!. I think you are the one that wants a chinedu in onto. Ooh. Eastern states are far richer than Ondo.
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by tungamaje: 9:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
Let's not be quick celebrating , I don't trust this man. He may actually make 'clarifications' tomorrow
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

Igbo boy formin Yoruba..

Naso una land don spoil reach..

I tire.. ask any yoruba person, they will say they are from Lagos. Lmao. But ask them what they do in that Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by Marlboro1: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/set-up-local-vigilantes-to-tackle-insecurity-akeredolu-tells-council-chairmen-in-ondo/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Correct man. Meanwhile, Gov. Uzodinma of IMO State wants ESN banned, its members arrested or killed by the Army. What is wrong with this picture?
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by Ihatemumu: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
They will create multiple accounts on Nairaland to create a fight between Igbos and Yorubas using their divide and rule statregy

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I respect Oluwo of Iwo for speaking up against ritual killings in south west , my region.

Wetin bite this one

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by olajizz01(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

A bastard like you always ashamed of where he comes from,ask the bastard to leave Lagos now, you will think with his strange behavior,he was asked him to leave this world.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by tot(f): 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Are you okay at all? This constant attention seeking behaviour you display is definitely a sign that all is not well with you.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by olajizz01(m): 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
blinking001:
Nigeria is for us all...this is not necessary at all....the governor should be careful...
Are you a criminal?
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
All other governors should emulate him, he's only Niger State governor that want to withdraw the services of local vigilantees, which is very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by GOVERNMENT2: 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
Monogamy:

It's only inferiority complex that would make someone not to be proud of his lineage like me

We should all be proud of your region for once including me helinues
NOW YOU ARE TALKING HELINUES
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by farem: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Who asks you details, ọmọ ale from factory

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by Owologbo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
anurd1991:
This is what I have been clamouring for. This is one of the way to curb insecurity in Nigeria.

Nice one Aketi��

This is a normal practice in Delta State. Every community has it own vigilantes and they are more reliable than the police.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by poseidon12: 12:15am On Mar 03, 2021
post=99551379:
And here is what all Eastern Governors, all reasonable and sensible people from the Eastern part of Nigeria are saying about about FG proscribed ipob terrorist organization killing policemen and burning down police stations all over the country.

The difference is definitely clear.
And the support is unflinching.

Fools are never in short supply in Nigeria.
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by poseidon12: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2021
Jackson105:
God bless Akeredolu.

May thunder fire that useless monkey governing Oyo state, may fire strike those that intend to vote for him for second time.

And what do you propose that thunder should do to those that voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019?
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by sharone21(f): 12:35am On Mar 03, 2021
Jac007:
Tackle insecurity and you'll be able to focus on infrastructural development in the state. Akeredolu is kinda fearless and is bent on flushing out unscrupulous elements in his state. Other southwest governors should follow his footsteps and ensure safety of lives and properties.

I could remember those days when the only scary things in the bush are wild animals, the narrative is no longer same as "human wild animals" would not let one have peace on your own farm.

All traps we set for wild animals will be taken away by this useless fulanis and they'll still destroy the farm. I'm just tired of everything jare. I'm considering snail farming at home as going to the main farms is no longer safe.

A safer country like Cameroon ( not the anglophone side or far North) needs our yams ( expensive) just as we need rice.
Snail is not really found as well.

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by NOwazobia: 12:38am On Mar 03, 2021
His colleague in Ogun state is still in the business of asslicking. He is presently instituting terrorists in the name of joint task force to fight their own brother terrorists in the name of fulani herdmen.
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by GidiCars: 1:43am On Mar 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nyamiri are always never proud of themselves. Always wanting to associate with YORÙBÁs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by GidiCars: 1:45am On Mar 03, 2021
AmbaliJ:
Seyi Makinde, see your mate? He is even an APC governor o, not opposition PDP like you. Wetin be your excuse for being incompetent? Smh.

Seyi makinde and Ogun State governor can't act, remember they're in their first term and would need votes from fulanis, Igbos and everyone.

This is why we need to push for electoral reforms in the SW so that outsiders won't have a say in our elections.

If only YORÙBÁs voted in the elections, our governors would have no choice but to do our bidding.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by Never4getU: 1:47am On Mar 03, 2021
We know ur type...ur mission has failed

PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by Never4getU: 1:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Stop being gullible...no sensible yorubas will type this shit..

I know from the quarters this emanate from.

olajizz01:
A bastard like you always ashamed of where he comes from,ask the bastard to leave Lagos now, you will think with his strange behavior,he was asked him to leave this world.
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by ThatFairGuy: 1:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Akeredolu is a great man. God will bless you more and more, the man with balls. Dapo Abiodun, Seyi Makinde and the rest South Western Governors should take clue from this or Forget ANYTHING SECOND TENURE.

If you can not protect your people, then what's the essence of the mandate given to you

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by ThatFairGuy: 2:03am On Mar 03, 2021
GidiCars:

Seyi makinde and Ogun State governor can't act, remember they're in their first term and would need votes from fulanis, Igbos and everyone.

This is why we need to push for electoral reforms in the SW so that outsiders won't have a say in our elections.

If only YORÙBÁs voted in the elections, our governors would have no choice but to do our bidding.
This isn't an excuse. How many are they compare to the indigenous.
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by EagleNest(m): 6:17am On Mar 03, 2021
This is Peter Obi's security model. He recently advised Nigeria government to hand over security work to the community and empower them. He said this in one of the main media outlets. And some of the usual people in Nairaland doesn't like the source of the idea, but it is good that a smart governor has started working in that direction now.
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by olajizz01(m): 6:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Never4getU:
Stop being gullible...no sensible yorubas will type this shit..

I know from the quarters this emanate from.

Hahaha.....,from which quarters ipob,so guys think you can type rubbish and you won't see a submission that will match or cure your madness.
Re: Ondo: Rotimi Akeredolu Orders LGA Chairmen To Set Up Local Vigilante by November1857(m): 6:59am On Mar 03, 2021
Monogamy:

It's only inferiority complex that would make someone not to be proud of his lineage

Chinedu, be proud of your region for once
helinues in disguise !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Candidates Must Declare Bank Assets - INEC / Buhari: Ensure Young People With Requisite Skills Get Board Appointments / AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq Lists Priorities As Cabinet Retreat Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.