Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State (18815 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 50 In Kuchi, Niger State / Bandits Kidnap Juwairiyya, Murtala Musa Kore's Daughter / Bandits Kidnap Yusha’u Dissi, Kill 18 Persons In Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Tonitoniton(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
I always feel for people living in this area each time I pass there.

there is no form of security around there except one agaracha road block to collect egunje.

fulani has a strong presence along this road not because of population but for their evil scheming.

one of those communities called garun gabas has them in great numbers. u will see them carrying arms every where there.

fulani can not have such presence there and not see problems springing up every where.

each time to go work in Tegina, these evil men will monitor me until I leave.

my last month visit was the worst cos they were not hiding their schemes.

for over a year now, they chased out all the neighbouring villages into Tegina.

fulani and Islam means the same thing; pain, trouble, death, looting, destruction, rape and the baba of them all, TERRORISM

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by knowhowk: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
sirblend:
Sheik Gumi and his boys are doing well

cry
cry
cry
would avoid this thread.

I weep for Nigeria.
. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by sharpwriter(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2021
Spending123:
Just remembered when Buhari broke down in tears for lossing the presidential election in 2011, people said he has so much passion for this country!!!

Lol... Honestly, the man na bastard and comic actor. He dey cry because people still dey deny am power to come suffer Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by nedekid: 12:18am On Mar 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
How a man that contested for a president for over a decaded ended up becoming the worst president is what I'm yet to understand.

I mean, so, Buhari don't even have anything upstairs and he's wasting posters upandan Nigeria??

But come to think of it, kidnapping, banditry and terrorism is a way of life in the North so, that's their concern.
Dont let Mannabbq and Yoruba Muslims hear you talk bad of their darling daddy, cos he is doing well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Niger state use to be the most peaceful state in north central,this is not funny.The president is totally ignoring the six state that make up the north central. There are more military patrol in Kaduna-Abuja roads compare to Niger roads.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Buchitoochi: 12:54am On Mar 03, 2021
And the self destruction continues. Sai Arewa, sai baba
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by toxtimmy: 12:58am On Mar 03, 2021
Mister man or madam man. Do you know kidnapping started in the south and it's still ongoing now as you dey twerk?... Don't wish others what you don't wish for yourself... The South is worst than north ...example police extort and kill southerners everyday every where in the south, nothern bandits kidnap and gets paid to release their victims with southern money, but police victims are gone and forgotten.

Now continue to twerk while the north laugh at you for entertaining them free of charge.

Crimrburster:
North.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Ibrahim3307(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2021
PHIPEX:
Now the North is in a mess, kidnappers wants to outshine Boko Haram all in same North.
they are all boko haram
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by lukui: 1:23am On Mar 03, 2021
when we are going to kaduna before before we used to pass through that tegina birnin gwari side

, it wont take up to 5hours you go reach kaduna

now na state capital we dey pass, and that one na two days journey

if senators could abandon their cars and enter train from abuja to kaduna or vice versa

chai

MAY GOD SAVE US OOH
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Marlboro1: 1:29am On Mar 03, 2021
luluosas:
Our brothers from the East started kidnapping business dear.

AND NORTH PERFECTED IT, ABI?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by witworth(m): 1:36am On Mar 03, 2021
Normal normal now.
It's now business as usual
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by ThatFairGuy: 2:25am On Mar 03, 2021
NONSENSICAL.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by ModestManager: 2:31am On Mar 03, 2021
from an earlier post by simplemach- in 2018 ;;;; still valid today;

We know it was a mistake
A mistake that the presidency refused to act to curb the herdsmen menace
A mistake that the IGP is against Benue state gov't for initiating the anti grazing bill
A mistake that the agricultural minister said we have not done enough for the herdsmen
A mistake that all the northern elites are saying Nigeria belongs to the fulanis
A mistake that immediately the Benue state gov't ordered indigenes to defend themselves, the president ordered clamp down on illegal arms peddlers
A mistake that the IGP said the fulani herdsmen terrorism is a mere communal clash
A mistake that miyetti allah said they will continue attacking until the anti grazing bill is reversed
A mistake that the presidency ordered the immediate deployment of soldiers immediately fulani herdsmen were killed.

Karma never disappoints, that I'm sure of.

still valid today!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by ModestManager: 2:49am On Mar 03, 2021
Don't take the mark of the beast, in the so-called 'vaccines' ! Chk this out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JkQjHVegL4

You will SURELY face this if you take the SO-CALLED VACCINATION of Bill Gates

Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Masterchef(m): 3:12am On Mar 03, 2021
So sad.

If they had been school children, you would have seen enough 'activity forming' with some officials assuring us that they'll be released within 48 hours.

Meanwhile, I wonder why all kidnapped school children end up in the government houses wearing the same kind of caftans or hijabs as if the tailors were contracted ahead of the kidnaps.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Kingrefreshed: 3:23am On Mar 03, 2021
topboss:
E NO GO BETTER FOR PEOPLE CALLING TERRORIST AS BANDITS.

E NO GO BETTER FOR UNA.

THOSE ARE HARDEN TERRORIST FROM THE DESERT, THEY ARE NOT NIGERIANS.

Try harder!
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Prussian: 4:02am On Mar 03, 2021
venger:

Nothing of such will happen, when NIGERIA disintegrate, it will become a family affair and we will settle it under the umbrella of Islam.
God bless the People REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN NIGERIA.

This is a family affair. You can all kidnap and kill yourselves in the North, not our problem here in the South. Kill yourselves under the umbrella of Islam. grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by EgunMogaji2: 4:40am On Mar 03, 2021
If one person, not fifty, gets kidnapped in the USA it instantly becomes a crisis.

First, the local police will immediately start ground search and interviews backed up by other agencies.

Second, because it’s kidnapping it immediately becomes a federal offense so the FBI in involved.

It’ll be all over the news. There will be alerts on the freeways, etc

I don’t mean to compare Nigeria to the USA but let’s at least function as to how the USA was doing 30 years ago.

Who’s in charge of security in this country and why do they still have a job?

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by lexy2014: 4:53am On Mar 03, 2021
luluosas:
Our brothers from the East started kidnapping business dear.

I don't believe his comment was about who started it and ur claim that it was easterners that started kidnapping is false

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 03, 2021
bubu is a terrorist

Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Crimrburster: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2021
toxtimmy:
Mister man or madam man. Do you know kidnapping started in the south and it's still ongoing now as you dey twerk?... Don't wish others what you don't wish for yourself... The South is worst than north ...example police extort and kill southerners everyday every where in the south, nothern bandits kidnap and gets paid to release their victims with southern money, but police victims are gone and forgotten.

Now continue to twerk while the north laugh at you for entertaining them free of charge.

go to hell
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by nthony10: 6:34am On Mar 03, 2021
They have fully enters Niger state.

How did we get here as a nation, as at 2007 we were in a very good place and there was so much development going on until an evil tyrant decided to take us back to 1963, all in the name of ethnicity.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Blackdisciple(m): 6:47am On Mar 03, 2021
And the papa in Aso rock says the previous ones was the last one.

These guys keeps on cashing out for more arms and ammunitions.....
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by bubu2019: 6:58am On Mar 03, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
How a man that contested for a president for over a decaded ended up becoming the worst president is what I'm yet to understand.

I mean, so, Buhari don't even have anything upstairs and he's wasting posters upandan Nigeria??

But come to think of it, kidnapping, banditry and terrorism is a way of life in the North so, that's their concern.
Your empty skull don't tell that after north they will face south if they are not stopped
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by nthony10: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2021
toxtimmy:

Saying the south is worse than the north has exposed you as either a bipolar patient or a paid agent because you choose to play the ostrich while the north is being consumed gradually.

Does it not occur to you that this kidnapping is purely political because no serious government will let it happen two times.
The question is why are the leaders in the north (especially religious leaders) in bed with these bandits? Why can't they expose them? Why will a certain Sheikh be the one mediating between the bandits (terrorists) and government?
What about the tens of thousands of innocent people that have been killed by both the bandits and bokoharam. The worse part is that any attempt by any to speak against the killing (Bishop Kukah, Aisha yesufu, Malaria) will be met with stiff criticism by the different religions leaders.

Instead of telling yourself the truth you choose to be comparing north and south as if that will mean anything. You are nothing but a hypocrite

By The way north (Fulani only) claim to not need the south but they fight any move by a region to either defend themselves or ask for autonomy.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Burruchaga71(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2021
Don't worry about it. Gumi is on the way to commence negotiations.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by toxtimmy: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigeria is hell... Which other hell are your refering to as I did not know multiple hell exist.

Again make una dey shout Fulani na dirty illitrates... But they are the master's and southerners are just slaves in Nigeria.

Make una dey play ludo when the notherners dey play chess.

Crimrburster:
go to hell
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by nelsonebby(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Tvegas:
And these people don't see any sense in Nigerians having regional police systems because they want to hold on to power? One day na one day monkey go go market e no go return.

These days I avoid CNN because of shame, Nigeria is all over the news in terms of kidnapping. The end of this failed experiment called Nigeria should come quickly.
Big shame bruh

The north has made this country a dangerous place for travellers
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by toxtimmy: 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Make you dey play ludo when the notherners dey play chess.

With all the big grammer you type and shit...Buhari dey laugh for Aso Rock with the help of southerners when rig elections and support Buhari tooth and nail because of bread crumbs...a lot of people in the south died during elections because they want Buhari as your president

North no get oil but them get refinary and na dem own almost all oils blocks

Every strategic position in Nigeria now is 99% Fulani person in charge.

Yes the north is way better than south... I strongly believe every terrorist should be wiped off this planet but again I no get the tools to wipe them off...however that being said the victims of the northern terrorist are dey all hausa Fulani or there are tons of Christians or non Muslim victims?... If you smart like you claim you will see the pattern in their victims.

By the way what is a terrorist?... The governor of my state in the Niger Delta I consider am a terrorist...why?...with all the oil money there is no health care in my state, tons of thousands pass away my state every year cause the governor and his cronies steal all the money for their personal use...while my people die mercilessly because there is no health care services for them, even phensic government no fit give them....to me this governor of my state is advanced terrorist.

Again good luck with your ludo game.

nthony10:

Saying the south is worse than the north has exposed you as either a bipolar patient or a paid agent because you choose to play the ostrich while the north is being consumed gradually.

Does it not occur to you that this kidnapping is purely political because no serious government will let it happen two times.
The question is why are the leaders in the north (especially religious leaders) in bed with these bandits? Why can't they expose them? Why will a certain Sheikh be the one mediating between the bandits (terrorists) and government?
What about the tens of thousands of innocent people that have been killed by both the bandits and bokoharam. The worse part is that any attempt by any to speak against the killing (Bishop Kukah, Aisha yesufu, Malaria) will be met with stiff criticism by the different religions leaders.

Instead of telling yourself the truth you choose to be comparing north and south as if that will mean anything. You are nothing but a hypocrite

By The way north (Fulani only) claim to not need the south but they fight any move by a region to either defend themselves or ask for autonomy.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by Galadimabawa: 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
An the circle continue
Re: Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State by luluosas(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
They are still learning my dear. Remember Evans the kidnapper?
Marlboro1:

AND NORTH PERFECTED IT, ABI?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) / New Born Baby Found Wrapped In Nylon Bag & Dumped In Argungu, Kebbi (Pics) / 8 Men, 2 Women In Police Net For Hacking People’s Accounts In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.