Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband (18819 Views)

Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / Woman Stabbed To Death By Notorious Phone Thief In Abuja / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Metrixnews: 3:14pm On May 06, 2019
Anambra State Police Command has nabbed a notorious thief who specializes in dispossessing people of their mobile phones and other valuables.

According to a post by one Frank, the suspect had earlier snatched his wife's phone and failed to return it after several appeal.

His prayer for him to be caught according to him had finally paid off as the suspect has met his Waterloo.

Read his full post.

Last two weeks at Upper Iweka , a thief snatched my wife's Hot 6 Infinix Phone inside a bus without her knowing.

On knowing it, i called her number and the guy picked talking to his fellow guy saying.. " ha na akpo ya" then cuts the phone switching it off. In the next day when i tried the line , it was ringing for many hours without anybody picking, that at a time i started sending SMS appealing to him to please return the phone, but the result was abortive as the message neither elicited any acknowledgement nor the phone switched off that we had to go and block the line .

READ MORE: https://www.facebook.com/1554378488161518/posts/2267940300138663/

1 Like

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Fisiryorh(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2019
Karma is served....#Period... grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Olarajee(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2019
lol... issorait
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Newznow: 5:30pm On May 06, 2019
I guess that person is from the lord chosen church grin

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Runaway: 5:30pm On May 06, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by HisSexcellency(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2019
If his prayers could lead to the thief being caught, then he should make his services available to the Nigerian army ASAP. Only one vigil service in sambisa forest and shekau with be caught undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Lordknowz: 5:31pm On May 06, 2019
The Yiibo land & terrible things!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Kendumazy(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2019
Yeye post. So, we have to click on the link to read the concluding part. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by mamatwiny(f): 5:32pm On May 06, 2019
Ha na akpo ya indeed.
I am more interested on how he was nabbed.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by MisterGrace: 5:32pm On May 06, 2019
Very heartless idiot
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Edagentle(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
His face alone got me upset even before I finished reading the thread. Stupid inexperienced useless thief. angry
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
According to a post by one Frank, the suspect had earlier snatched his wife's phone and failed to return it after several appeal.
His prayer for him to be caught according to him had finally paid off as the suspect has met his Waterloo.

Prayer is the master key.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Nyamiri: 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
See the Nike on his sandals like those Nike logo on Danfo on Lagos
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35pm On May 06, 2019
Lordknowz:
The Yiibo land & terrible things!
Terrible things happen all over the world...at large.
Common......

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by iamezekwesiri: 5:36pm On May 06, 2019
I need this man's prayer too....

I was robbed at gunpoint on 05/04/2019, upon say them collect things, dem no gree lemme hand. They knackered me akpako , the scars still dey for my body.

This guys no get chill, a big like me humble when metal and steel surfaced.

Oga, pray for me oh.... make d boys return everything, still run mad.
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by rawpadgin(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2019
iamezekwesiri:
I need this man's prayer too....

I was robbed at gunpoint on 05/04/2019, upon say them collect things, dem no gree lemme hand. They knackered me akpako , the scars still dey for my body.

This guys no get chill, a big like me humble when metal and steel surfaced.

Oga, pray for me oh.... make d boys return everything, still run mad.
same happened to me exactly 2weeks ago. They collected my phone(infinix hot6) my gold chain & the sum of 20k

Still looking for them @ every bad joint in warri. One day my hand go touch them embarassed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by FhukaFhuka: 5:46pm On May 06, 2019
shocked... Panel Beat the idiot grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by vickydevoka(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2019
Chris090:
Sure odds available today for those that can stake high
Seriously u guyz are jst thieves littering de whole of nairaland. If u are sure of de game sake of with 1mill na. Y are people falling for this heal scam for Christ sake.
Go n work it pays. Dan scamming people.
U be millionaire u come de look for customer bros

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Starman007: 5:50pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Starman007: 5:50pm On May 06, 2019
Igbos Republic.... soft work... is their work ooh.... # NCAN representative

1 Like

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 06, 2019
I wish I see this guy now,I would have slap him.yesterday on my way back from work, two young boy attacked me with small gun,as I was going to my house, I saw two boys following me for my back,before I said jack they grabbed me,immediately one of then pointing a small gun for my head and said oyah bring your phone,then I remember what my father told when in my village with him,he told me never to be a Coward in my life,I gave one of then a hot slap which he fell down, the second one hit my nose with an iron,and injury my nose before they ran away,

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by AmazingELixir: 6:20pm On May 06, 2019
undecided

Why are these petty pick pockets and thieves always very ugly..?
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by asatemple(f): 6:58pm On May 06, 2019
99 days for the thief but, one day is for the owner of the house
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by focus7: 8:00pm On May 06, 2019
Now how does he it was the same thief that snatched the wife's phone that was caught or he's just excited that a phone thief was caught?
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by daddio(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2019
Edagentle:
His face alone got me upset even before I finished reading the thread. Stupid inexperienced useless thief. angry

The experienced one
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by Buharimustgo: 7:47am On May 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Suspected Notorious Phone Thief Caught After A Prayer From Victim's Husband by stalingraddd(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2019
more catching this year

(1) (Reply)

One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State. / Housewife Arrested For Kidnapping Herself For N5m Ransom / RRS Rescues Tanker Driver And His Assistants From Armed Robbers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.