Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Gareth Bale On Ronaldo And Messi - Complete Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gareth Bale On Ronaldo And Messi - Complete Player (262 Views)

Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / 'messi Is The Most Complete Player,' Says Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gareth Bale On Ronaldo And Messi - Complete Player by Extrim(m): 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2021
Tottenham forward, Gareth Bale has given his say on who the most complete player is between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

Bale has been opportune to play alongside the Portuguese forward during his spell at La Liga side Real Madrid.

The Welshman had also played against the Argentine magician on multiple occasions including in the El Clasico.

During his interview with Life's A Pitch, picked CR7 claiming that the Portuguese was the whole package.

In his interview, he said;

"For me, personally, I'd say Ronaldo. He's got the whole package, he's strong, he's powerful, he's pacey, can head the ball, strike the ball.

"Obviously, you can't say anything bad about Messi, but for an all-around complete footballer, I'd say Cristiano Ronaldo."

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/gareth-bale-on-ronaldo-and-messi-complete-player/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

NPFL: Why Super Eagles Debutant Anayo Iwuala Must Stay At Enyimba (video) / A League Where The Clubs Are Dying, Players Are Unpaid And Angry. / Breaking; Chelsea Punishes Real Madrid, As Two English Team Set To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.